Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 11:40 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
I still don't have such a respect however my understanding of what you think your god is, has become a little more clear to me.

What does more clear mean to you?

It is impossible, for me to believe, that this, is actually true...No offense...Unless certain things, are happening....

To me, it is not possible, for you to understand, what I think, God is...Or understand the God, I know, Or understand God...Unless, you believe he is...Believe I am, who I say, I am, Or at the least, believe there is actually an once of truth, in what, I actually say...and speak....

If you do none, of those things...I do not think it is possible, for you to understand something, that you do not believe, is...Do not believe, I am, who I say, I am, Or do not believe, there is an ounce of truth, in any of it....

I believe, it is a best guess, and probably wrong....But if you ask me, honestly, what I believe, God is...Honestly ask me, why I believe I am, who I say, I am, Or honestly ask me, how there can be an ounce of truth, to what I say...That you accept, I will give my opinions about them....
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 02:39 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Actually Spades,

I think it is possible for "people" to understand.

Patience is a virtue, heard of that? Smile

From what I am reading, Krumple "did" once believe.

RL, has a problem accepting that his Mother in his opinion possibly, got riped off from a Church and that frustrates him, rightly so.

Krumple's fault in my opinion, is the " I think he is more evil than the Devil, watch me catch him out" to then backtrack at some point and think " That was not a bad post of Spades" to which I thought so too, so I clicked thumbs up. That somewhat suggests "wait, maybe I am wrong, dunno"... But her question still remains and she is not convinced.

So, how are they meant to understand you? That you talk through God, when both parties have dis-belief based on I think, personal experience of something that has occured in their lives.

So why would not RL therefore like Krumple's posts? They have something in common. You totally missed what RL wrote and continued on your journey.

God has compassion, apparently, love and listens.

You must learn to not jump but read, think, listen, think again and reply.

I am not trying to be a bitch because you know I care about you and I am your friend, but I do think you missed all of that.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 02:51 am
@Krumple,
I was just pointing out that paraphrasing Wikipedia doesn't alter the fact that your original statement was complete bollocks.

You should try looking at Wikipedia before you make such ignorant statements. Paraphrasing is not a million miles from plagiarism, it's best to acknowledge your sources without prompting.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 02:55 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Do you think that there are mentally ill people that exist? Is it possible for them to say something that is true or do they always have to say things that are incorrect?

Read this over again mate. It's a really daft sentence, don't waste your time writing stuff like this.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 03:14 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Krumple, with all due respect...

Spades is quite intelligent, I mean, he caught that you think he has a mental problem, yet, you at some point turn around and talk almost normally and make such a comment that you "almost" respect Spades post which like I stated was actually a good one. Yet, you previously, were hell bent (punt intended) on bringing him down, like catching him out. That's quite evil in itself if you think about it, you were on one track, now another... What is with that?

And, as a result you have one person hanging onto every word you say, because you do write well..

I find this quite interesting, the twists and turns.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 05:00 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Do you think that there are mentally ill people that exist? Is it possible for them to say something that is true or do they always have to say things that are incorrect?

Read this over again mate. It's a really daft sentence, don't waste your time writing stuff like this.

I guess I could have made it more coherent. What I was getting at was, "just because a person may be mentally ill does not mean they can not have something to say that is logical or correct at times.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 05:26 am
@reasoning logic,
Yeah, but it's a truism nonetheless, you didn't need to say it. I doubt anyone will disagree with it anyway.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 04:31 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
I think it is possible for "people" to understand.

How is it possible, for someone to understand, God, Understand what I say, I am, Or understand my version, of God, based upon who I say, I am...Unless, they are altering their opinions, and are being open to one of these 3 possibilities?

They can't, or it is a best guess...and probably wrong...They can only know, for sure, if they directly ask me...What I think...About them...Since it concerns me, and my views....

If they say, that they think, they do...It is a best guess, they can only know by asking the source directly, and in this case, it is me...Because it is my beliefs...Not theirs...

Quote:
Patience is a virtue, heard of that?

It has nothing to do, with patience...I will be a patience man, if she asks me these questions, to know the answers, to them...If she says, she thinks she knows...I will patiently tell her, I do not believe, that what she thinks, is correct...It is not that I am being impatient, but being honest...Like I always say, I try to be...

Quote:
From what I am reading, Krumple "did" once believe.

And she also claims, that she knows how I think, and operate, because she was once "like me", which is bogus...That means she was either, an evil, and manipulative person, once...and is admitting this...Because she says that I am...Or there is no reason, to believe she actually changed...Whether she believes in God, or not...And just because she says "in her opinion" She was like me, does not make it true, and mean that I actually, am...Or am doing the evil, that she thought, she was, at some point, in her life...

Quote:
Krumple's fault in my opinion, is the " I think he is more evil than the Devil, watch me catch him out" to then backtrack at some point and think " That was not a bad post of Spades" to which I thought so too, so I clicked thumbs up. That somewhat suggests "wait, maybe I am wrong, dunno"... But her question still remains and she is not convinced.

But if she can call me, a man, worse than the Devil, and piece of ****...Not worthy of respect...etc...And then not admit this altering, honestly, to my face....and say that she may have been wrong about me...All along...Like we all can see, there is no reason to believe she actually meant it...And that is why, I was testing it...Because I will not swallow it down, like some have...If she thinks, I am a wicked person, then alters that thinking, and says it, But beats around the bush...it should not be a problem, to say it, to my face...So that I and everyone know she means it...If she does not, do it...Then there is still a chance, she never actually meant it, at all...And that is why, I am still asking her, to validate it...Or was...If she can not honestly say, Geez, I might have been wrong, about you Spades...When she has said, she thinks I am wicked, and a piece of ****...

Then she either, still believes it, or does not...

So a simple, I was wrong, will do...If not, it means she must still believe it...Therefor, I will not jump to her, at a little nice gesture, of kindness...Because it could just be phony...

I would not vote, that post up...Because I can see, past it...

Why must I, all of the sudden, embrace her, when she changes he thinking? If she can not come directly to the source, and say she was wrong?

I should not...And I will keep my eyes, very open, about it...

If she was the one who was wrong, she is the one, who needs the reconciliations...Not me....And anytime, I feel I was wrong about her, or anyone...I will admit, to their face, I was wrong, about them....

That is how people know, I am not wicked, and have nothing, to hide...

When she does that, I will know for a fact, she means it...And she knows this, cause I said it, to her, last night...So if that is what she wants...Then she knows what she needs to do, for me to be able to see it...If she is not willing....For any reason, there is no way, for me to know, if she means it, or not...

So I will take, what she said, as far, as it, can go...

Quote:
So why would not RL therefore like Krumple's posts? They have something in common. You totally missed what RL wrote and continued on your journey.

I did not miss it...He liked her post, because she said it...Which means, he is either, thinking like her, and not for himself...Or he did not agree with me, when I have said it...Because of a bias, or rejection, because I am religious...Or because he believes, I am sick...In any way you break it down...It must mean, whether anyone admits it, or not...That they are unfounded reasons to disregard what I had originally said, or if they continue to do it...If I have said something, and they disagree, but I say it over, and over...And they call me sick, etc...But then another doubter, says something that states similar things to what, I have said, and someone accepts it, then that must mean, they had their own personal reasons, to disregard me, or that I am not sick, in any way...But it was them, that did not understand it, or take the time, to think about it...And it means, I was not wrong...Whether they ever admit it, or not...Because they disagreed with me, for a reason other than, being right, or wrong...In their opinion, but did it, because of Bias, or a sickness, that is not even there...

But I won't call them sick, for doing this...And not knowing, they did it...

They are only sick, if they did it...For malicious reasons, and I do not believe, that either, of the 2 of them, did it, for this reason...

Quote:
You must learn to not jump but read, think, listen, think again and reply.

Thanks for the kind words, I will try doing that, if I am actually not doing it...

Quote:
I am not trying to be a bitch because you know I care about you and I am your friend, but I do think you missed all of that.

I respect your opinion....But as your friend, and someone I care about...I do not think I missed anything, and even picked up on somethings that others, did not...But I could be wrong...

I am not trying, to be a dick...But that is honestly, how I feel, about it....

And I am going to speak my truths...And be genuine about it...Because it shows...I am, and never have been, up to no good...

But doing exactly, what I say I am, here for...

If I have to make something sound appeasing to someone, just because...And soothsay it...And not be myself...Then I am full of ****...And am not trustworthy...

The fact I do not do this, shows a continual, truths in my perspectives...But am trustworthy about it...And always will be...

Because I am not pretending, to be something, I am not...But am always, being me...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 04:56 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I guess I could have made it more coherent. What I was getting at was, "just because a person may be mentally ill does not mean they can not have something to say that is logical or correct at times.

But this is what I am saying...Then there is also, no reason to believe, that if they can be, logically correct...At times..then there is also, no reason to believe, they can not always be logically correct...If they can do it once, they can do it all the time...What would stop them? So just because others agree, and disagree, does not make them having a sickness, and it is illogical to think, that this is true...Because by this logic, we are all probably right, and wrong, so we all must have an illness...and then there is absolutely no reason, to point out, that someone else, does...Or in fact, none of us really actually have one, at all...what ever way you break it down...Because if we are all sick, then is anyone really normal? No...And if everyone is sick, then we are all sick, and not just religious, would be...Unless, something is happening with this sickness, that one without it, could never understand, anyways...And then what "the sick" say, about it...Is more prevalent, than what anyone else says, without it, anyways...

So no one is sick, or everyone must be...By your logic...

And then there is no reason to say that a believer, must have an illness...that you could not, have one similar, for not being religious...

If there is no purpose to the illness...Then there is no reason to believe that atheists do not have some illness themselves...So what is the point to say that a believer does? In my opinion, it is to talk down to a believer...And have unfounded superior thinking, (though I do not believe you think this way...But I think, you like to repeat a lot of what you hear, and see...That is why, I want you to fully think for yourself...And not look for other peoples ideas to formulate your own)
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 04:59 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Good morning Spades.

To answer your question, time. What ever conclusion someone comes to is their conclusion.. It is possible, for anyone to change their thought pattern but it requires belief, if they do not believe "in" you, it aint going to happen, if you change their thoughts then it will. Time. But then why do they have to? I don't care what people believe of me, the true person that has to believe in me, is me.

And, for the second, patience equals time.

Quote:
And she also claims, that she knows how I think, and operate, because she was once "like me",
Yes, and this bit I don't get at all, coupled with you are worse than Evil and she is calling you out. So what was she? Smile Makes no sense to me for someone whom is "normal", have you ever considered she has experienced her own demons at some point in time in her life? Given the comments she made about you.. Or is she saying you preach, and she used to preach until something happened that made her believe that there isn't a God.

I wouldn't take it so personally rather as, for the core of her thought patterns and why, instead of side-tracking the issue, her issues, past or present.

If RL likes Krumples posts so? The only thing that I have a problem is, is " is he by you or not, you don't claim to and then change your tune because someone else makes more sense or do you Smile .. That is the question.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 05:21 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Afternoon hun!

Quote:
To answer your question, time. What ever conclusion someone comes to is their conclusion.. It is possible, for anyone to change their thought pattern but it requires belief, if they do not believe "in" you, it aint going to happen, if you change their thoughts then it will. Time. But then why do they have to? I don't care what people believe of me, the true person that has to believe in me, is me.

And, for the second, patience equals time.

I am only going to give it time, because that is all, I can do...And I hope, one day...Even if, she never says it, to me, or anyone else...She thinks about it, to herself...And that will make me happy...Though I will never see it, it won't matter...

Quote:
Yes, and this bit I don't get at all, coupled with you are worse than Evil and she is calling you out. So what was she? Smile Makes no sense to me for someone whom is "normal", have you ever considered she has experienced her own demons at some point in time in her life? Given the comments she made about you.. Or is she saying you preach, and she used to preach until something happened that made her believe that there isn't a God.

I do not believe, she was anything like me, at all...I do not know what she was, or how she changed, and it would be a guess, for me to say so...All that I know, is she must have thought, she was a wicked person, that I am like her...And now she is not...But I am still, am, which still does not equal us being alike...She has said some posts, a ways back, about doing my mission for money...Which I never did, So she may have....That is all I remember, and do not even care, to trace back...I don't think we were ever alike, in many ways, at all...And I would love to here, what her beliefs, and customs were...Because I am not even sure, she was ever a believer...But I could be wrong...It is not that I think she is lying, but that is not, what I would call, myself, if I ever gave up, on God...It means you never had faith...Not that you did, and gave up, like she says....

Quote:
If RL likes Krumples posts so? The only thing that I have a problem is, is " is he by you or not, you don't claim to and then change your tune because someone else makes more sense or do you Smile .. That is the question.

It does not honestly, bother me hun, it really does not...I just want someone to come to this realization on their own, and not be accepting someone else's views, because they think, it sounds good, and not do the thinking for themselves...It means to me, this person must be limiting you, in some sort, of way, though you think, they are helping you....

If Logic has learned something I have said before, from her...It does not matter who gets the credit...So long as this person thinks it, upon their own...And what tells me it may not have happened...Is because it never happened when I said similar stuff, but as soon as another like him, says the similar things...they should not, just blindly accept it, in my opinion...And if they are...You are being bias, or limited, though you think, it is a good thing....Because what a person should do, is test it, just like they have with me...And come to the same conclusions, about it...If they are not...It has something to do with them, and not either of the 2 others, who are doing anything different...

I am just trying to help someone, who I do not think, is aware of something...

It is not, at all, about getting the praise, or not... don't care about that...

And in fact, you know, this is true, because I said, to Logic, if you disagree with me, I would rather hear that, then agreeing, just to agree...Because you are not thinking, for yourself...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 05:46 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
But this is what I am saying...Then there is also, no reason to believe, that if they can be, logically correct...At times..then there is also, no reason to believe, they can not always be logically correct..

Does this apply to only those who are mentally ill or does it apply to those who are mentally retarded as well? If so, exactly what is the difference in your opinion between the two?

I know how much you like challenges so I thought that you might like to challenge yourself with a different type of logic. Wink

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 06:06 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Does this apply to only those who are mentally ill or does it apply to those who are mentally retarded as well? If so, exactly what is the difference in your opinion between the two?

It in fact, applies to NO ONE, who is ill, at all...But everyone, on the planet...

Quote:
I know how much you like challenges so I thought that you might like to challenge yourself with a different type of logic.

I am sorry mate, I do not have time, to watch an hr + long, video...

Can you tell me, basically, what he is saying? And I will tell you, what I think, about it...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 06:29 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
It in fact, applies to NO ONE, who is ill, at all...But everyone, on the planet...

Are you saying everyone on the planet can be correct all the time?

Quote:
I am sorry mate, I do not have time, to watch an hr + long, video...

Can you tell me, basically, what he is saying? And I will tell you, what I think, about it...

I would not worry about it Ryan, I understand that there can be more important things in life than being logical.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 06:39 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
I would not worry about it Ryan, I understand that there can be more important things in life than being logical.

It's not logical to watch one of your ridiculous videos. I've seen enough inane conspiracy theory bollocks not to watch any more.

Making people watch videos is what people in cults do.

There's nothing logical about being a control freak, and that's what you're being right now.

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 06:42 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Making people watch videos is what people in cults do.

There's nothing logical about being a control freak, and that's what you're being right now.

Did I make someone watch a video?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 06:59 pm
@reasoning logic,
You can't force someone to do that because of the medium we're using. You are, as much as is possible, cajoling and coercing.

If an idea is that important, you should be able to say what it is, without having to watch some hour + video.

The fact that you are compelled to get people to watch videos is a bit OCD and very control freakish.

If people don't watch them you get upset, that's why you made that snide comment to Ryan about his not wanting to be logical.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 07:07 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
If people don't watch them you get upset, that's why you made that snide comment to Ryan about his not wanting to be logical.

Am I upset? Why cant there be more important things than being logical?
Don't get me wrong because I do think that logic is important but it is not all there is in life.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 07:09 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Are you saying everyone on the planet can be correct all the time?

I am saying that everyone on the planet is right and wrong...Whether everyone on the planet, is sick or not sick...

Quote:

That is, if you think I am being illogical, Simply because I will not watch your video...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 07:15 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Am I upset? Why cant there be more important things than being logical?
Don't get me wrong because I do think that logic is important but it is not all there is in life.

You just don't get it Logic...It is not that you are not worth the time for me to watch it...It is that, I am interesting in hearing what you have to say about it, and how it is challenging my logical thinking...I am not concerned with what a guy, I do not know on youtube actually thinks...But what you think about it...And me...And hopefully, you are interested in what I think about what you have said...And what I think, about what he says...

Because we are friends...And neither of us, know who this guy is, or what, he is up too...