Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 03:52 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Why do you think it's as fair and balanced as fox news?

So you think the propaganda arm of the Iranian Goverment is a reliable source for impartial information?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 03:53 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Why do you think it's as fair and balanced as fox news?

So you think the propaganda arm of the Iranian Goverment is a reliable source of impartial information?
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 07:49 am
@izzythepush,
Are you spamming or are you back to repeating yourself again? Drunk
I seen nothing wrong with the interview myself and being that you did not watch it nor read the subtitle, the only thing you can offer is a make-believe view about it!
izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 08:31 am
@reasoning logic,
I posted twice, because the computer was running slow at the time. It's easily done. You're bereft of arguments if you have to pick up on that.

I've seen enough of Press TV to know what they are, and I've also watched enough of your videos to know what they are. If you can't list the points you think are valid, then the video cannot be worth watching.

Funny isn't it that the only people I've come across who use the drink drink emoticon are you, Bill and Mr. Soggy? I don't think it's the only thing you've all got in common.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 08:42 am
@izzythepush,
I could somewhat understand 2 times but three times is drunkenness or down right spamming! Drunk
I will have to remember the slow computer thing the next time I am accused of spamming! Wink
BillRM

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 02:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Funny isn't it that the only people I've come across who use the drink drink emoticon are you, Bill and Mr. Soggy? I don't think it's the only thing you've all got in common.

You mean you had driven both of us to drink? Drunk
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 11:51 am
Is this what Christianity looks like?

Great photos and music!

Procrustes

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 04:06 am
@reasoning logic,
Touching video (predominantly because of the musical accompaniment)

In response to your question, I don't think that's Christianinty... I'd label that humans in solidarity.
voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 05:26 am
@Procrustes,
Procrustes wrote:

Touching video (predominantly because of the musical accompaniment)

In response to your question, I don't think that's Christianinty... I'd label that humans in solidarity.
Christianity is humans in solidarity/divided. Laughing
Procrustes

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2011 04:27 am
@voiceindarkness,
In a general context, humans in solidarity could be interchangeable with any group in solidarity. I'm not at these protests but I don't think everyone there will be neccessarily protesting because of their Christian values.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2011 11:45 pm
@Chights47,
rather than answering your questions first, let me ask you one...

Do you believe, that Non-provable things = proof of Non-existence?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 02:13 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
this reply is directed toward reasoning....

Quote:
I do not think that you are being intellectual honest with people nor yourself!
Study the history of religion is about all I can say to you!

According to one on here, I don't even NEED to study the history of religion...(according to him) the history of religion can be found in the cuniform tablets of Sumarian texts in Iraq....Which he explains and I quote....it explains that ALL religions started from Aliens, and mainly from one named Annunaki sum 4000 yrs ago....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 02:17 am
@BillRM,
Izzy said...

Quote:

then Bill said....

Quote:
You mean you had driven both of us to drink?

my response...Don't you mean ALL 3 of YOU??? Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 02:21 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Do you think that would be a honest approach to understanding the history of religion or would it require a more intellectually honest approach?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 02:26 am
@reasoning logic,
you tell me, since your the one who thinks I am NOT being intellectually honest with myself or others, and NEED to study the history of religion....

in other words explain to me what studying the history of religion is going to tell me to make me MORE intellectually honest with myself and others....and if it makes enough sense, I will read up on it...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 02:35 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
and in my own personal ways I have basically gone from Atheist, to almost every plausible religion, from when I heard God's voice calling me, and in the end...by my life's journey, I found it was Christ....what book about the history of religions, could teach better understandings, from a non bias, self intellectually honest with myself and or others, than those life experiences?? (remember at first I WAS Atheist) and followed nothing...

So ask yourself, what do you REALLY know about me to call me Dishonest to myself and others UNLESS your the one who has pre-conceived notions as to the ONE and ONLY way it should be done...so that it IS Intellectually honesty with oneself and others? Could it be plausible (in your views, as approximations of truths) that there are OTHER ways to find self honest, and honesty toward others?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 02:40 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Izzy said...

Quote:

then Bill said....

Quote:
You mean you had driven both of us to drink?

my response...Don't you mean ALL 3 of YOU??? Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

You're forgetting that Bill is proof of the Tower of Babel.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 02:48 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You're forgetting that Bill is proof of the Tower of Babel.

Yes! but apparently, some on here feel that the tower of Babel, ONLY referred to Bronze tribal men who "tried" to conjure up the fact of differences....when he and many others are "proof" today!!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 02:53 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I could somewhat understand 2 times but three times is drunkenness or down right spamming! Drunk
I will have to remember the slow computer thing the next time I am accused of spamming! Wink

Can I ask a question, What was the point of this post? most atheist "harp" about ignorance....first you said you basically did not believe he WASN'T Spamming....then if nothing else showed ignorance, by saying that last remark....
BillRM

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 03:10 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
The Great Pumpkin sadly is going to roll over you for believing in some silly human type god instead of him.

May the great round one forever roll on.......................