Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2011 04:37 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I do not think that you are being intellectual honest with people nor yourself!
Study the history of religion is about all I can say to you!

How so? there comes a time when self-awareness "leads" to confident but yet humble....as I have stated above, NOT TO BOAST....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2011 04:52 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
why don't you believe me? I am being Honest, as I have said, I am not 100% perfect but extremely Happier....because think about it, what good is looks, if I am very ugly on the inside? and what good are my looks, if beauty fades anyways? it's more about whats on the inside, than fake-happiness such as good looks and a good body, and money etc....and if I had to sacrifice those objects to be "saved" by Christ I would do it 1 million times out of 1 millions times if I had to do it again....
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2011 05:41 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
why don't you believe me? I am being Honest, as I have said, I am not 100% perfect but extremely Happier

How happy does this video make you feel and what is your emotional response to it if you have one?

What do you think about this church? Do you think that most churches operate in this manner?

izzythepush

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2011 06:59 pm
@reasoning logic,
Did you know Press TV is funded by the Iranian Government?
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2011 07:01 pm
@izzythepush,
No I did not! It seems that the Iranian government may have an interest in fair and balanced news doesn't it?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2011 07:03 pm
@reasoning logic,
Does it ****, it's about as balanced as Fox 'News.'
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2011 07:09 pm
@izzythepush,
Did I miss something? What was it that you saw that was not balanced?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2011 05:34 am
@reasoning logic,
Didn't watch it, I don't watch Press TV reports, especially ones that go on for 24 minutes. There's a movement underway over here by journalists to boycott the Channel as it serves as a propaganda tool for the Iranian regime.

However, If you list the points it makes I will gladly respond.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2011 04:10 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Didn't watch it, I don't watch Press TV reports, especially ones that go on for 24 minutes. There's a movement underway over here by journalists to boycott the Channel as it serves as a propaganda tool for the Iranian regime.

However, If you list the points it makes I will gladly respond.

You seem as you already have a belief system well established!

Quote:
Does it ****, it's about as balanced as Fox 'News.'

When you are ready to be intellectually honest about having a non bias interest in what I share I will be glad to discuss it in more detail if needed! Wink
izzythepush

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2011 06:32 pm
@reasoning logic,
I've told you, I'm not going to watch a Press TV report, this is based on experience, not prejudice, I have already seen plenty of their reports. Let's not forget, you didn't even know that they were a mouthpiece for the Iranian regime until I told you.

You still seem to have an unfortunate desire to inflict your 'flavour of the month,' on everyone else. Once bitten, twice shy. I've already spent 1 1/2 hours of my life watching videos of yours that are complete bollocks. I'm not prepared to spend 20+ minutes watching something just to satisfy your ego. If, however, you're prepared to list the salient points I will comment. If you can't do that, then the points are either unintelligable, or not worth mentioning.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2011 07:02 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
If you can't do that, then the points are either unintelligable, or not worth mentioning.

Like I said you already have a well established belief system! Wink
izzythepush

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2011 07:10 pm
@reasoning logic,
Or, you are either too lazy or too stupid to list the points. You're the only poster I'm aware of who expects others to sit through whatever tickles your fancy at the moment. Either list the points or shut up.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2011 07:16 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
you are either too lazy or too stupid

Quote:
Either list the points or shut up.

You will not get much participation from me with behavior like that! Idea
izzythepush

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2011 07:25 pm
@reasoning logic,
You have a choice, prove me wrong, list the points, I will comment.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2011 07:35 pm
@izzythepush,
I will pass! Smile
izzythepush

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2011 07:38 pm
@reasoning logic,
So what is it, is the post unintelligable, or are you too lazy, stupid or contentious to list the points? You see what I mean, if you can't spend 5 minutes listing why we should watch the video, why should we spend 20+ minutes watching it?
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2011 07:55 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
why should we spend 20+ minutes watching it?

You should not if you are not interested!

Why does it have to have a point any way? Why cant it just be an interview of people with different opinions about occupy London?

Why do you think it's as fair and balanced as fox news? Fox news tells you how it is, "as they think it is" or should I say how they want you to think it is.
This lady does not seem to be telling you how to think or how stupid you are if you disagree with her she is not even stating her opinions on the matter but rather asking questions!
She is interviewing other people that are giving their opinions and facts on the matter!
tenderfoot

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2011 09:00 pm
@izzythepush,
Izzythepush... I agree with entirely..... Reasoning is befit of logic if he requires us watch things to prove his pionts, I rarely watch them myself, but agree with most of his posts.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 03:50 am
@tenderfoot,
I sometimes agree with rl, but he does tend to think we should watch every video he posts. It would be one thing if they were just a couple of minutes long, but they're not. I once humoured him by spending an hour watching a ridiculous documentary about 3 cities ruling the world. That's why I need a good reason to look at anything else he posts . So far he's not given me one.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 03:52 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Why do you think it's as fair and balanced as fox news?

So you think the propaganda arm of the Iranian Goverment is a reliable source for impartial information?
0 Replies