Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 07:42 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I wish I could say the same about Ryan because it seems as though in the last few post he was not being completely intellectually honest with himself. 2 Cents

I could be wrong about this though.

I have always been the same, as I always, have been...

The only one, who is altering their views, is Krumple...So it is not possible, that I was, or am, doing the bad thing, here....

You are accepting her thinking...Because you are not thinking, for yourself...

If you truly disagree with me, I would rather hear that, then you say, you like what I am saying, because another, is making you think this way....

But I will not sooth-say it, and say something to make you think, I must be right...I will let you do the thinking, for yourself...

What do I think, about what Krumple, had said, about me?

That she was not right...But will never tell me, she was...

And I will not thank her...Because that shows, that I am looking, for false praise...

Krumple, if you mean what you say, about me...Then say, I have respect for the God, that you say, you embrace...Even though I still believe he is not, and does not exist...And never will...and I will be fully, 100% appreciative, for you saying it...And know that you mean it...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 07:46 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Krumple seem to be taking a empathic approach toward you and what did you do? Do you think you responded emphatically?

If she means it empathetically, then I want her to say...I give respect, to your God, that is made up, and bullshit, that I do not believe exists, and never will...And give that praise to God, and not me...Even if she does not believe it...

And I will 100% believe her...and that she is being true...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 07:48 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Krumple, if you mean what you say, about me...Then say, I have respect for the God, that you say, you embrace...Even though I still believe he is not, and does not exist...And never will...and I will be fully, 100% appreciative, for you saying it...And know that you mean it...

You are asking her to say she has respect for something she does not believe in? OK then I would like to hear you say that you have respect for a purple monster that comes into the world and rapes little boys and girls even though you may not think he exists, "Come on Ryan think about what you are asking.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 08:05 pm
@reasoning logic,
Fine, then say to me...You believe Krumple could be right...Because you believe, I could be right...

And that will do it, too...And tell me, you and her, are not just saying it, to say it...And that you really believe it, yourself, and are not believing it, because she, is saying it...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 08:09 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
You are asking her to say she has respect for something she does not believe in?

She now has respect for me? When what I say, comes from God? When I was evil, and manipulative before? Then I was not...Then God was right...And I was speaking truth...

So either, she is admitting this...Or she is being deceptive...So I am asking her, or you, to prove it to me...And I will fully embrace both of you....
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 08:10 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Spade. You take a mild compliment and then blow it up to something more than how it was delivered. I should have pointed out specifically what I was referring to when I said that I had more respect for some of your statements. It was because of how you were responding to them.

I can't honestly respond how you are/were hoping for me to respond. I am not withdrawing my statement because I meant it when I said it but as far as saying I have respect for your god, I was not referring to this. I still don't have such a respect however my understanding of what you think your god is, has become a little more clear to me. I am still skeptical of your over all mindset as far as it goes. I don't think you can expect any more than that right now.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 08:12 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Fine, then say to me...You believe Krumple could be right...Because you believe, I could be right.

I will be honest, Why cant she be right about some of what she says and you be right about some of what you say? but I do have to ask if you are not willing to provide evidence to back up what you are saying "why should I believe it?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 08:16 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
You are asking her to say she has respect for something she does not believe in?

Like I have said before, what I speak, comes from God...So if someone hates what I say...then, likes what I say...And if the praise, is genuine, I want God, to have it, not me....

If you can agree with me...You are agreeing with God...as I always say, God speaks thru me....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 08:22 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
Spade. You take a mild compliment and then blow it up to something more than how it was delivered. I should have pointed out specifically what I was referring to when I said that I had more respect for some of your statements. It was because of how you were responding to them.

I can't honestly respond how you are/were hoping for me to respond. I am not withdrawing my statement because I meant it when I said it but as far as saying I have respect for your god, I was not referring to this. I still don't have such a respect however my understanding of what you think your god is, has become a little more clear to me. I am still skeptical of your over all mindset as far as it goes. I don't think you can expect any more than that right now.

This is enough for me...Because I believe, this is, an honest answer...Never mind the test, for you, or Logic, anymore...

But you both should see, I am serious, about God...and not myself....

Whether others feel inclined, to show hate, and vote me down, or not...

I always have been, what I have been...

A servant of God...Not a suspending, manipulative person....
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 08:24 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

If you can agree with me...You are agreeing with God...as I always say, God speaks thru me....

It is statements like this that I hope Krumple can see that you mean no harm but rather have a type of theistic psychosis according to people like me who study human behavior. Not that I am correct but rather sharing a view point with others who may have an interest.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 08:28 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
You are asking her to say she has respect for something she does not believe in? OK then I would like to hear you say that you have respect for a purple monster that comes into the world and rapes little boys and girls even though you may not think he exists, "Come on Ryan think about what you are asking.

The point was, that you, and some others missed, was...If she believes I am making sense...And claim that God speaks, thru me...Then I must not be sick, or psychotic...and that God must not be bullshit...Or there is no reason to agree with me...At all, since you never did...and thought I was evil...and manipulative...

Either I changed, or they have...If I said what I said, and showed I did not change...then they must have...Which means it was not me, who was being evil, or manipulative...

But since, Krumple gave me an answer, I can live with...It is over with...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 08:33 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
It is statements like this that I hope Krumple can see that you mean no harm but rather have a type of theistic psychosis according to people like me who study human behavior. Not that I am correct but rather sharing a view point with others who may have an interest.

But that is illogical thinking, at best...So what was it, when you disagreed with me? It meant, I was perfectly sane? Of course not...

So either, you would always disagree, or would always, agree, and think I am sick...According to you both...She said she liked my thinking, and you backed it up...Then when I said you agree with me, means you agree with God...As I always say, God speaks thru me...Which I have...Either, you agree with me, and God...Or you should never agree with me at all, as I say God speaks thru me, and you reject it....

Since you do both, it is simply, not true, at all...Or does this mean, that when she said she liked my thinking, and you backed it up, that you both have some illness, as well??? No, of course not, either...right?

And when we all disagree, it means I am being rational? That makes no sense, at all...

That is why I reject theistic psychosis'...But if you both feel, I am sick...And like to agree with me, because of it, then you both, must be sick, or no one actually is...

And something else, is happening...And it involves, no one being sick...
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 08:41 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Since you do both, it is simply, not true, at all...Or does this mean, that when she said she liked my thinking, and you backed it up, that you both have some illness, as well??? No, of course not, either...

Ryan is it possible for any of us to be mentally ill? Could a mentally ill person experience what you were describing?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 08:50 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Ryan is it possible for any of us to be mentally ill? Could a mentally ill person experience what you were describing?

It is possible, we are all, mentally ill....And do not know it...It is possible, I am mentally ill, and am unaware, of it...But since, she liked, what I said, and you backed it up...You both must be mentally ill, as well...If you believe I am, and like my thinking, even at times...If you do not believe that either of the 2 of you, are, then that must mean, I am not, either...It can not be, any other way....

Just because you do not believe, a God exists...Does not mean, that what I experience, = a mental illness...

And if it does, it means that anytime, anyone, with a different belief system, agrees with me...They are showing some sort of sign, of a mental illness, they do not know they have...

Or none of us, ever had one, to begin with....
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 08:58 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
she liked, what I said, and you backed it up...You both must be mentally ill, as well...If you believe I am, and like my thinking, even at times...If you do not believe that either of the 2 of you, are, then that must mean, I am not, either...It can not be, any other way....

Do you think that there are mentally ill people that exist? Is it possible for them to say something that is true or do they always have to say things that are incorrect?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 08:58 pm
Good luck to, what ever nation, you reside in!!!! the Olympics just started!!! Good luck to everyone, out there!!!! I hope you do well!!! Wink Wink Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 09:13 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Do you think that there are mentally ill people that exist?

Yes....But I do not believe, they are all religious...In fact, if there is...There are atheist ones, as well....Do you believe that mentally ill atheists exist??

Quote:
Is it possible for them to say something that is true or do they always have to say things that are incorrect?

Is it possible, for them, to say something, that is true, and be accepted by someone, who is not, unless they are ill, as well??

And it is just as likely, that atheists, are the ones who are mentally ill... say things that are true...And do not have to say things, that are correct...All the time...

Since an atheist, seems to say this, about a theist, and it is not, the other way around...

It is most likely, not true at all...And atheists are the ones with the mental illness, for saying such a thing, to begin with....

Or it, in fact, is not true, at all...And no one has one, due to a believe, or not...

And if mentally ill people exist...It has nothing significant to do, with religion...WHATSOEVER...

But something that went wrong, when you were born...

Since people are called "ill", And communicate, with God...= something happening, different than just, being born different...And something different, is going on...

Since people can communicate with God, and are called ill, Not Equal It true at all...It could mean that people who do not experience these things, are the ones who are ill, or have something messed up, when they are born....

Because they can not see them...And should be able too...

So no, I still do not believe, there is a such thing, as a theistic psychosis'

And no one can ever prove it, either...

Because the ones who are sane, (according to most intelligent people) Can not experience these things, so they have no way, of determining if it is, a sickness, or not, in their sane, state of mind...

This is what, I "think"...

You do not have to be sick, to find God...And you are not sick, if you can do, these things...And it means, you are not sick, if you can not do, these things...And you do not need a sickness, to be able to do it...

A sickness, would have nothing to do, with something, that does not exist...It is not possible...But it is possible, that people, who are called sick, can see things, that others can not...

A sickness, would have to do, with the way you were born, and nothing about you beliefs...plain and simple...And everyone would be sick, or not sick, who believed, or did not, as no God, actually exists...

Anything else, is just irrational thinking...And makes no sense...At all...And anyone who thinks it...Is probably sick themselves...
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 09:22 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
..Do you believe that mentally ill atheists exist??

No because there is no such thing as an atheist that has theistic psychosis. Wink

Just kidding with you Ryan We all have some sort of mental illness in my opinion. Smile

Quote:
And it is just as likely, that atheists, are the ones who are mentally ill

Keep in mind what it means to have theistic psychosis. Wink

Quote:
And if mentally ill people exist...It has nothing significant to do, with religion...WHATSOEVER...

Do you have a peer review to support your claim? Idea

Quote:
Since people can communicate with God, and are called ill, Not Equal It true at all...It could mean that people who do not experience these things, are the ones who are ill,

Is this possibly only true to those who have theistic psychosis?

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 09:38 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
No because there is no such thing as an atheist that has theistic psychosis. Wink

That is not what I asked you...

Quote:
Just kidding with you Ryan We all have some sort of mental illness in my opinion.

This is an acceptable answer to me...I do not believe, that someone who believes, is sick...That is ridiculous...If no God exists...Everyone from all walks, and beliefs, or lack of beliefs, would get sick...What would actually stop that, or destroy this? If a God actually exists, and people who are "sick", are not, actually "sick"...

And now, you are saying, you agree with me, again? So How is it not possible, you have a sickness, yourself? And how is it not possible, I have no "theistic psychosis" Because you have no such thing, yourself? But rather, we all are sick? Or no one, actually is?
Quote:
Keep in mind what it means to have theistic psychosis.

I did not say anything about, a theistic psychosis...I said mentally sick....

Quote:
Do you have a peer review to support your claim?

I do not even need, to go find people, who are sick...And ask them...

If you are right, and no Gods exist....Then everyone would get mentally sick, from all different beliefs, and lack of beliefs...And all different backgrounds...Beliefs, or religion, would have nothing to do with it...Because there is no such thing....So either, people who are called "sick" and can experience God...= something different, that what people, who think, the way, you do....do....and something special, is directly happening...Or it is not a sickness, at all...And nothing is understood, about it, yet...

Quote:
Is this possibly only true to those who have theistic psychosis?

Is it possible, that because you can not experience anything supernatural...You call others "sick"? And can be sick yourselves? or is this not possible? ( and I am not talking about, what you believe, a theistic psychosis is...I am talking about being mentally sick)

Because while you believe, we suffer from a theistic psychosis...There could be a sickness...Out there, for just atheists? Right? By your logic? Or no one, is actually, sick at all...Which one seems, to make more sense?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 09:55 pm
@reasoning logic,
By your own Logic, not mine...If you accept, that there is a mental illness, that is written, or made...or happens, because of religion...Then you must. also accept, and can not escape, that there is, or could be, a mental illness, that exists, directly because, you are an atheist...

As No Gods exist...And no reason, for people with a theistic psychosis, to even have it....

This is the way, you think, not me....
0 Replies