Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

Atom Blitzer

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 06:24 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
I could care less, since nobody was hurt.
Anyway everyone has a cell, if it got worse, you could have just dialed the police.

Well be safe then.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 06:28 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
Good of you to see sense that it was a possibility.

I don't carry my cell with me 24/7 I believe you do, and prefer to type on here from it:)

Enjoy A2K... Atom.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 06:51 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
Quote:
That video is too damn long
For arguments sake, let's say if it is an insider job, then what is the point?

The video is to long? For arguments sake, let's say if it is an insider job, then what is the point?

Do you think you will ever know if you do you do not try and discredit it?
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 06:52 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
I think she does the best that she can. We all get reality wrong.

Really RL.....?

I get it wrong do you?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 07:18 pm
@reasoning logic,
Absolutely RL.

Perhaps I did, and read it wrong, as in the intent you meant.. ....

PS: The lenghty reply on the subject wasn't for you, it was for ATOM... I should have replied to him not you.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 07:21 pm
@reasoning logic,
I think that's a cop out, "The video is too damn long"... It either was/is or wasn't/isn't and deserved thoughts on the subject.

Personally.

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 06:16 am
@reasoning logic,
I am doing well...Thanks for asking, how about you?

Quote:
I just wanted to remind you that when I use words like delusional and so forth that I have no more ill intentions of these words than a doctor who uses words to describe some one who may have a physical illness that you are familiar with.

What would make you think I have a physical illness?

Quote:
Are you prescribed pills for sleeping or for something else?

Sleeping...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 06:24 am
@FOUND SOUL,
The Devil tempts people of God, all the time...Whether they are saved or not....He even did it to Jesus, when he was alive...And when you can feel his evil...Or him telling you to sin...And you do it, or reject it...That is the Evil voice you hear, that I am talking about...I am shocked that you say, you have never heard this before...

I would say, if you can perceive evil...That is both the Devil trying to scare you, and God making you aware of it...

And I never said that God wants me to make other people experience pain...I do not know, what makes you think that...I thought I explained what I meant before...And was not trying to be evil to Krumple when I said, what I said...But was actually trying, to be, nice to her...

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 06:54 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
I don't honestly understand, if one believes there is a God, and is "God's child" so to speak that the Devil would continue to be present as well, I would imagine it would be a fight if there is both, over that soul and once God won, that fight, that's it, it's over. So I honestly can't say that I can comprehend what you experience, both at you, one more so when you sleep..

The Bible claims, that people will be tormented by the Devil, like a thorn in the side...Till they are free, with death...And that it is the will of God, to suffer, for the one you love...(God)...To deny yourself, and take up your cross...It says that righteous will have too constantly, fight off the Devil...To persevere, and be one with God...And even says that when Jesus was tempted...The Devil left for a little while, meaning he would be back...God does not win souls, till you reach Heaven...Cause each time we sin...We are still doing the work of the Devil, even if we are saved....That is what repentance is for...God never says, that life for a believer, will be great...In fact, he says just the opposite...That it is gonna be hard, it is gonna suck, your gonna wanna give up...You will struggle all the time...People will persecute you...You will be looking for death, or long for death...etc...

Quote:
I understand you say that God, wants you to experience all that pain.. But, I can't see why he would want to do that to anyone. Have you ever considered it is not God talking to you there?

What exactly are you talking about here? I would like you to quote where you thought I said this...And how you thought I meant, I think people should experience pain....From me...Please...Yes, if I heard that, it would be of the Devil, and not God...

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 07:03 am
@Atom Blitzer,
Welcome!!!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 07:15 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Hi Ryan how are you doing? I do apologize for skimming through some of what you have written, so forgive me for not being on top of it all "not that I could ever understand it all even if I tried.

No need to apologize, mate....

Quote:
I just wanted to remind you that when I use words like delusional and so forth that I have no more ill intentions of these words than a doctor who uses words to describe some one who may have a physical illness that you are familiar with.

I do not take offense to when you call me delusional...Because out of every other atheist I know, you seem to be the first, to explain, you could be wrong, just like I do...The people who truly believe, they are superior thinkers, and say this...Are the people I am talking about...( I know I said lacking education, in my post, and that may have lead you to believe, I meant you...But I was not, actually...It was just an example...That is my fault)

Quote:
I myself think that you are completely normal under the circumstances at hand. I think that none of us are perfect and that we all may have something that all of us can learn from.

I agree, and like what you said here...But I do not understand what you mean, by "completely normal under the circumstances at hand"?? And "physical illnesses you are familiar with"?

Quote:
I think that you have been handling yourself pretty well but if you can keep in mind that most of us mean you no harm but are rather sharing our view points with you, "as you are with us, I think that it may help.

I thank you, for the words of encouragement...I know most of you, mean no harm, as I do not either...I know who the potential threats are...And I know, they know, I am no threat to them...either...

Quote:
All of our perceptions of reality mislead us all most of the time when it comes to what other people may be up to.

I am glad you have said this...And I admit, I could be wrong...I hope other people, on here, are self honest enough, to at least admit this, to themselves...When they "think" this, about other people....including me....
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 07:16 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

The Devil tempts people of God, all the time...Whether they are saved or not....He even did it to Jesus, when he was alive...And when you can feel his evil...Or him telling you to sin...And you do it, or reject it...That is the Evil voice you hear, that I am talking about...I am shocked that you say, you have never heard this before...

This is why you have a mental illness. People don't have these shots of voices telling them to do something and then deciding it over weather or not they should do them or needing some other source to compare it to, to determine if they should do it or not. That is the workings of someone who is psychotic.

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

I would say, if you can perceive evil...That is both the Devil trying to scare you, and God making you aware of it...

Absolutely absurd. I like how you get both aspects covered completely. It is both trying to scare you and guide you at the same time. Nice. Why not just make them both the same being? After all the bible does support the fact that "god is the bringer of both what is good and what is evil".

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

And I never said that God wants me to make other people experience pain...I do not know, what makes you think that...I thought I explained what I meant before...And was not trying to be evil to Krumple when I said, what I said...But was actually trying, to be, nice to her...

God not wanting you to feel pain? Oh it hurts him so much to see people suffering? Yet allows to to be created into an environment where they will inevitably suffer? You can't see how this is nonsense?

Here is the other thing. What is sin really? Doing what god does not want you to do, right? Well why are these actions sins in the first place? I bet here comes the circular reasoning? Because god says so, right? That is not good enough.

Not only that but the punishment for sins far out weighs their fault. Torturing someone for eternity for making a carved image of another god is silly. Torturing someone for eternity for saying they deny god, jesus and the holy ghost is absurd.

Why are these things so bad yet rape is never mentioned in the bible as being bad? Why is slavery never mentioned in the bible as being bad? The first couple commandments deal with god directly and these are considered the worst of all offenses yet rape is no where on the list.

I would think raping someone is far more destructive or mean than worshiping a different god. How narcissistic is this god? Not only that but there are immoral acts from this god according to the bible and from my point of view. Such as punishing someone after forcing them to think a certain way, such as pharaoh. (silly that they call him pharaoh as if he were the only one)

Yahweh is really the hebrew cult god of war that won out the tribal god wars when there were dozens of different tribes of jews in the middle east. They each had their own god head and the reason yahweh won, was because he was the most bloody and vindictive of them all. In the texts of the yahwehins they promoted killing and murdering of anyone outside the cult as a proper and dutiful act. Opposing yahweh pretty much was a death sentence and still to this day it is considered to be one. This is why it grew and over wrote all the other tribal gods, such as Baal and El and Jehovah.

The texts were rewritten to make yahweh into the most mighty and predominate of the tribal gods. This is why the 10 commandments have his desires in the beginning. To grant yahweh supremacy over all the other tribal gods.

The jews of the cult of yahweh loved blood shed which is why they liked making sacrifices of blood and offerings of blood to him. This is why later the idea of jesus being a blood sacrifice was essential for the early christians to accept it because they were really yahwehins. They responded to blood sacrifices and considered them effective. Which is where the term escape goat comes from. They believe that you could put all the wicked actions you have committed in your life onto a goat and then send it off into the desert to die.

If you thoroughly study the bible you will see instances where they neglected to write out El and Baal completely. Most christians are not even aware that these other tribal gods existed because they only listen to what their preachers tell them and never actually do any studying for themselves. When christians do some actual studying of the bible they usually end up becoming atheists because the truth is revealed that the entire thing is a fabrication and just a jumbled mess of ancient works.

Not only that but the N.T. is nothing more than the words of paul who never actually met jesus. He also assumed that jesus was not an actual human being on earth but in some other plane of existence. But once again preachers over write what paul believed and just stick with the aspects they want to use for their own agendas. Pretty much the entire N.T. is the work of one man, paul and his interpretation of jesus.

Of course you probably would never believe any of this and just write it off claiming the devil is behind all these statements and data. That is because the devil is evoked any time chrisitanity is investigated as a built in safety measure to keep the believer grounded in ignorance. Christians are taught to use this tactic at an early stage of the brainwashing to prevent them from wanting to actually do any investigation. This is one of the toughest hurdles for most christians to get around but once they do they discover that christianity is just as much nonsense as astrology.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 07:58 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
This is why you have a mental illness. People don't have these shots of voices telling them to do something and then deciding it over weather or not they should do them or needing some other source to compare it to, to determine if they should do it or not. That is the workings of someone who is psychotic.

Sure they do!...It is called your conscience...There are Billions who hear the devil tempting them, to commit a sin...And they reject the Devil...And follow God...So I guess Jesus, was mentally ill as well? Right? Every time someone does a sin, or does not...I happen to believe, they can feel, the devil, and hear him...And or, feel the goodness, if they do not, do it...And can hear, and feel God...When they do the right thing...That is why we have choices...And free will...Other people may not know they can sense the good and bad, but it is there...That does not make me mentally ill...Or psychotic....

That is what free will, and freedom of choice, is all about...And what makes you either a good, or bad person....

Quote:
Absolutely absurd. I like how you get both aspects covered completely. It is both trying to scare you and guide you at the same time. Nice. Why not just make them both the same being? After all the bible does support the fact that "god is the bringer of both what is good and what is evil"

Then why is it so hard for you to believe it?

The Devil tempts people...and God makes them aware of the good or bad choice...they can choose, that is why there is free will, and why people sin...Or do Holy things...Satan control the Earth...And torments holy people on Earth...All the time...It is the duty of the Good, to overcome that...And be obedient to God....And that is what makes them a good person...

Quote:
God not wanting you to feel pain? Oh it hurts him so much to see people suffering? Yet allows to to be created into an environment where they will inevitably suffer? You can't see how this is nonsense?......

I doubt if I investigate all of that, to your satisfaction...I would become an atheist, or come to the same conclusions you have....This is just another attempt at you trying to force me, or conform me, to the way you view things...Yet you call me a threat...?? Do you really believe you are being self-honest about what you said to me?

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 08:21 am
@Krumple,
Didn't you forget something??

My last two posts, still read 1, next to them... 2 Cents

0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 08:47 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Krumple wrote:

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Sure they do!...It is called your conscience...There are Billions who hear the devil tempting them, to commit a sin...And they reject the Devil...And follow God...So I guess Jesus, was mentally ill as well? Right?

I don't think jesus actually existed. I think he was an invention either by Paul himself or by a group of cultish members of yahwehins who wanted to ratify the old jewish tradition since it was too strict. They wanted an easier solution and one without so many rules. The torah has too many rules, most jews don't even know how many there are and it is very difficult to find any who actually follow them all.

People are lazy and they understood this and knew that over time people would fall further and further away because of all these rules so they wanted to ratify it and make it much more simplistic. This is the birth of christianity. But they had to retain some of the key principles that the hebrews loved which is blood sacrafices but at the same time make it one final sacrafice to end all required sacrafices since they are expensive on livestock and purchasing of materials. This way they don't have to kill animals or sacrafice any of their products any longer.

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Every time someone does a sin, or does not...I happen to believe, they can feel, the devil, and hear him...And or, feel the goodness, if they do not, do it...And can hear, and feel God...When they do the right thing...That is why we have choices...And free will...Other people may not know they can sense the good and bad, but it is there...That does not make me mentally ill...Or psychotic....

Why did it take so long for slavery to become abolished? Why were women never respected? Why did it take so long for people to stop killing non-believers? If people just knew what god wanted then why would it take so long for people to realize that for hundreds of years they were doing wicked things to people? Killing them for using magic? Killing them for working on the wrong day of the week? Sure seems to take a long time for people to realize, or you are full of ****.

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

That is what free will, and freedom of choice, is all about...And what makes you either a good, or bad person....

No, there is no freedom of choice. It is an illusion. A good person isn't a person who follows an idea blindly because they want to accept some reward at the other end. A truely good person rationalizes the action for it's value and how it effects other human beings. Christians don't act good at all, they only act the way they do to win heaven. They don't honestly care about other people at all. They only pretend to to get into heaven. This doesn't make them good people at all.

Krumple wrote:
Absolutely absurd. I like how you get both aspects covered completely. It is both trying to scare you and guide you at the same time. Nice. Why not just make them both the same being? After all the bible does support the fact that "god is the bringer of both what is good and what is evil"

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Then why is it so hard for you to believe it?

Because it is non-sense. I know the history of how it developed. A history built upon lies, has a motivation then. I investigated what this motivation would be and I object to it. It pins people against each other and becomes a method of justifying killing or murdering other groups of people because they are not one of the group. It doesn't care about people becoming unified, instead it seeks to subdivide and punish. This is why there are so many branches of christianity, some 33 thousand denominations.

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

The Devil tempts people...and God makes them aware of the good or bad choice...they can choose, that is why there is free will, and why people sin...Or do Holy things...Satan control the Earth...And torments holy people on Earth...All the time...It is the duty of the Good, to overcome that...And be obedient to God....And that is what makes them a good person...

No obeying a god's commandments doesn't make a person good. They are obeying because they are in fear of punishment. That doesn't make a person good. It only makes them afraid of being scolded and tossed to the pits. As I have said before good people don't do good things for reward or fear of punishments. This is why so many christians are fake and don't actually do or provide actual assistence but instead they are trying to buy their tickets by pretending to be good people.

Krumple wrote:
God not wanting you to feel pain? Oh it hurts him so much to see people suffering? Yet allows to to be created into an environment where they will inevitably suffer? You can't see how this is nonsense?

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
I doubt if I investigate all of that, to your satisfaction...I would become an atheist, or come to the same conclusions you have....This is just another attempt at you trying to force me, or conform me, to the way you view things...Yet you call me a threat...?? Do you really believe you are being self-honest about what you said to me?

Well not all of them who study become atheists. This is true but I bet it is because they keep their blinders on any time they are challenged or they ignore the truth in either favor of their god feelings or fear that they can't over come because the brainwashing has had too much of an impact on their psyche.

I don't care about heaven or hell. It does not matter to me if they exist or not. But why? Why am I not afraid? Sure hell could be real, but why am I not afraid to end up there? Because if a god actually existed and has formed such a place and that place is where I am destined then it is not a kind of god that I would respect, solely for making such a place in the first place.

I know a lot of christians try to use the mantra that god does not send people to hell, they send themselves there. But who made the place to begin with? You can't go somewhere that doesn't exist. I'm sure that it didn't spring into existence upon it's own without god wanting or making it. If hell is just the absense of god and there is no torture then what is the point? I am perfectly fine not being in such a beings presence, so hell wouldn't be a problem at all. But if it is endless torture, fire and brimstone then I say bring it on, because I would much rather be there than associate myself with a being who would create such a place in the first place.

It would be no different than being forced at gun point to make a decision. Most people would go along with it in fear of being killed. You love such a god that places this demand on you. Sure you have a choice to do as the gunman asks. Love him or reject him. You think it is perfectly reasonable to love the gunman who holds the gun to your head and makes you fear for your existence.

I say screw the gunman if this is forced upon me to love him or reject him. Most say that I am rejecting him then because there is only two options. I say no, I refuse to play the game. They say you can't have that option. You must either accept jesus or reject jesus. I say if those are my only options then forcing me to chose is evil. I don't want to be a part of this wicked game.

But since I don't believe a god exists, I don't have this contempt outlook. I have this mind that thinks it is conscious but it could be an illusion and I feel that one day, I will not have this consciousness and I won't even be aware that I don't have it. Just like I was not aware that I was not conscious before I was born, I feel the same will be true when this body dies.

I would be lying if I said I wouldn't be even the slightest aprehensive about dying. But it is because I do like experiencing the world and would miss not doing so. I morn the day that I will never experience the world again. But at the same time I am fine with it because if I were to exist for ever that existence would become hell. The value of this life is in the fact that it is not permenant. A life that exists for ever has no value because any and everything can be done repeatedly endlessly. There is only so many times you can do something before you just don't care any more. That is why it would become a hell.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 10:27 am
@Krumple,
I actually wanted to say, nice post...Because it was thoughtful, and from the heart...And was straight to the point...And non deceptive...And had no personal attacks towards anyone, particularly me...I am busy right now...But when I get the time, I will respond, too it...

See how easy it is, too be nice? and honest? And non-manipulative?

That is what, you shall get, in return!

I am not saying, that I am not honest...But however someone approaches me, is how they are treated, in return...

If someone is genuine, they will get that...If someone is manipulative...I will answer them in truth, but they will not know, what the truth is...If someone is mean, or hateful...I will answer them in truth...But they may see it, as hate...etc...

Because God has revealed to me, I shall always try to do the best, I can...But no one, no authority, instructs me...that I must do something, that I do not receive...Because they are speaking with God, and not just me....In other words, people always get, what they give...Because that is the way they communicate, and that is the language they express themselves in, so that is the way, they will understand...And rationalize...

So I am compelled to answer your questions, as truthfully honest, and as genuine, as I can...

But if you go back to being manipulative...After this...

I have no reason, at all, to be compelled, to answer your posts, as genuinely honest, as I can, for you....But only as much, as you reveal, to God...

This is again, not saying, I am, what you, are...

But that God, knows your heart...

So how you treat him, is what I will deliver to you...

I have no authority, otherwise...

Because you are not just insulting me, but you are insulting God...

Since he knows and understands this...He reveals what you ask him for...And exactly how much you ask him for...And how you directly treat him...

So this is a test...What will you do, and say?

Will you say OK?...Or become mean...?

Remember whatever you do, is what will happen...

Krumple

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 10:52 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

I actually wanted to say, nice post...Because it was thoughtful, and from the heart...And was straight to the point...And non deceptive...And had no personal attacks towards anyone, particularly me...I am busy right now...But when I get the time, I will respond, too it...

See how easy it is, too be nice? and honest? And non-manipulative?

That is what, you shall get, in return!

I am not saying, that I am not honest...But however someone approaches me, is how they are treated, in return...

If someone is genuine, they will get that...If someone is manipulative...I will answer them in truth, but they will not know, what the truth is...If someone is mean, or hateful...I will answer them in truth...But they may see it, as hate...etc...

Because God has revealed to me, I shall always try to do the best, I can...But no one, no authority, instructs me...that I must do something, that I do not receive...Because they are speaking with God, and not just me....In other words, people always get, what they give...Because that is the way they communicate, and that is the language they express themselves in, so that is the way, they will understand...And rationalize...

So I am compelled to answer your questions, as truthfully honest, and as genuine, as I can...

But if you go back to being manipulative...After this...

I have no reason, at all, to be compelled, to answer your posts, as genuinely honest, as I can, for you....But only as much, as you reveal, to God...

This is again, not saying, I am, what you, are...

But that God, knows your heart...

So how you treat him, is what I will deliver to you...

I have no authority, otherwise...

Because you are not just insulting me, but you are insulting God...

Since he knows and understands this...He reveals what you ask him for...And exactly how much you ask him for...And how you directly treat him...

So this is a test...What will you do, and say?

Will you say OK?...Or become mean...?

Remember whatever you do, is what will happen...

I honestly don't think you are deserving of kindness nor respect. I know you will take this as a negative thing and yes it sounds like it. But as you put it, you give what you get. Well in my opinion you are not honest and are being deceptive and I don't admire nor respect that. This whole god bit is rubbish. You know it, I know it. Yet it doesn't stop you from continuing with this nonsense.

You don't want to see the negative effect it has on society by perpetuating this delusion. Many people still either refuse to acknowledge the danger or the bad effect it has. Sure people talk about what you are referring to as if it is in some way righteous but that is only to continue with this mental exploit. It does no good for humanity to keep reiterating it.

Those who don't see the danger will see me as the mean one here in this discussion. It's okay because I know they haven't seen the harm it causes or they refuse to acknowledge the harm it causes. Or they are just as blind to the harm it causes thinking it doesn't cause any harm what so ever. They too perpetuate the ignorance.

Some times the truth is best dished cold. Because serving it any other way will just be shrugged off as just another aspect of reality. That everyone can have their own reality and there is no objective reality. So there is no such thing as objective truths, what ever you believe is true. It is nonsense it only makes people at odds. It is why there is so much hatred and punishment in the world. The whole reason the nazi's justified exterminating the jews was because of religious views. The whole reason why some muslims want to attack and kill americans is because of religious views. The whole reason why some christians want to kill muslims is because of religious views.

Without these views people would have less fuel for their hatred and bigotry. Sure people who don't have such beliefs can still be bigots but they have far less justification for it. When it is religous justifications it is hard to challenge because people say not to question peoples religous views. So these discriminations remain unchallenged because people say challening faiths is taboo and mean.

I say it is time to shed these delusions and grow up and become an adult in the mindset of reality. Religion had it's day in the sun and acknowledge all of the misery and pain it has caused humanity. It is not innocent. It is time to try something else because it no longer works. It might have at some point but I honestly can not find a time when it did work. All I see in the past is groups using it for their justifications for murdering each other.

We don't need religion anymore. We can develop a healthy outlook on humanity without the need for a belief in gods or a god or an after life. These things only make people reliant on a false reality. It doesn't give them a healthy approach to these things that haunt us as humans. These delusions only keep us suppressed emotionally and never allow us to embrace reality head on.

Pretty much all hatred and bitterness stems from religious views. Although it tries to claim that it teaches love and compassion, it actually causes the opposite to develope because of it's dogmas. It pins family members against each other. It pins neighbors against each other. It pins strangers against each other. It does nothing to teach how to reslove issues, instead it only tells you how you should not tollerate those who are not of your group.

So those who promote religious ideas are continuing the lies. I don't hate the liar, but I don't like or support their lying. Just like I would not respect a person who molests children, I don't respect those who polute other people's minds with these religious delusions.

We are slowly moving towards a more secular society and people are beginning to wake up and realize that religion is nonsense. We aren't becoming more evil and wicked as the religious try to claim, no, we are becoming more wise and understanding towards our fellow human beings. Sure there is still crime and hatred but it mostly resides between religious people fighting other religious people to uphold their dogmas.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 01:05 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
I honestly don't think you are deserving of kindness nor respect. I know you will take this as a negative thing and yes it sounds like it. But as you put it, you give what you get. Well in my opinion you are not honest and are being deceptive and I don't admire nor respect that. This whole god bit is rubbish. You know it, I know it. Yet it doesn't stop you from continuing with this nonsense.

This is all I need to here, to respond too...

You revealed what you thought...And why you had asked me those questions...to begin with...After I set up, a test...You are being honest...but were asking what you were asking, under deception, and dishonesty...And since you still think, I am doing that...Rather than act that way, in return...I will tell you what I, honestly think...But it will have the same kind of attitude you had, towards me...

You would think this way...Because you believe that submission to a God, is suspending your rational thinking...but it is not...I gave you a test, to see what, you, would do...And you revealed, what you mission was, by yourself...So no, I was not deceptive...I let you know, what I was doing, before, I even did it, and let you decide, the outcome, with free will, or freedom of choice, that you say, is illusionary...And the revelation, of what you just said, shows what you were, trying to do...You wanted me, to answer your questions, to the best that God would give me the answers, for you...But you were going to use them, to try to be manipulative, or ridiculing...that is why, I have no reason, to answer your questions...Like I said before...Rather than lying, or being manipulative, or ridiculing, I am just not gonna even bother to ask God, to explain them...As you get, what you give....You still think, I am a deceptive person, and not worth respecting...So that is the same way, that you shall be treated, yourself...I have answered your questions you asked...You have not answered a plethora, of mine...Once you get it out of your head, that it suspends your rational thinking...and submission, = a form of getting dumber...and suspending anything...But realize that submission, and total dependance = doors opening, you do not lose, what you know... you have, what you have, and your eyes see, even more....So nothing, that any theist, can articulate, unless you take that step, yourself...If you believe, that makes you suspending things...There is nothing I can say....All that I can say, is you will never know, unless you do it...and see for yourself...I do not think, it is about suspending anything...But more to do, with you thinking, you will lose the knowledge you have, or become dumber, somehow...

And finally, the test, I set up...Does not show deception, from me, and God...

Because it proves all the omnis....

It proves he is omniscient (all knowing) because he knew what was in your heart...and mind...and knew that you would reason in your heart, and mind...Rather than actually, be looking for those answers...That is why I am not gonna ask God to explain them...God is clearly in control....We play by his rules, not the other way around....And he will not give you utter knowledge, to know things, to manipulate others, with....

It proves he is omnipotent....(all powerful) Because he is the one, who sets the rules, with which, we abide by...he does not obey us, but we have to obey him...If your not willing to do it...He has no reason to give you, more knowledge, to ridicule him about...Nor can you understand it...If you do not understand a little...Nor is he gonna give it, so you can ridicule, his believers...

It proves he is omnibenevolent...(all morally good) Because if you are asking him things, to truly seek out, and know more...He will give it too you...If you are trying to manipulate, he will not allow you to do it, till you come to grips, with doing it, for the right reasons...and not to reason, in your own heart, and mind, to try to hurt other people, who believe...And if you are trying to be mean, hateful, wicked, or ridiculing...he is not gonna give you knowledge, to ridicule him, or believers of him...His morally is all in check with us...And what you are asking of him, out of your heart, is what he delivers to each person looking...

I would love to know what your religious beliefs were, and customs, and how you embraced this God, that you came to the revelation, that it is bullshit...And it suspends your rational thinking...And he is wicked...?

I am sorry, but I do not believe, you were actually a believer...Nor do I believe, you were like me...

And lastly, you say you have no problem going to Hell? Who do you think, that really hurts, in the long run? You? Or him?

I understand why you say, you would do it....But you do not have to make a choice, between, believing out of fear...Or going to Hell, to make a point...You can believe, out of Love, for God...And peace and mercy....

And you can do plenty good...And make God, the focal point, of why you are doing it...If others don't do it...It does not mean, you can't....you do not have to give your money, to the church...If you do not wish, to do that...It will be fine...Adopt a starving child, or something...I personally give my money to people who need it, even more, than me...And I volunteer...And I find that God is the driving force, that helps me, to do it...You can say you can do it, without God...And sure, that is possible...But if there is no higher moral reason in your life, to even do it...Such as a God...I do not see why, or how, someone would not slack off...and just forget...or say...in their own selfishness...I am gonna spend this money...because it is mine...If you, or others, are not like that....That is great for you...But that does not mean, that people who rely on a God, to help them...To follow thru...Is a crutch...Or they are wicked people, as they would not do it, on their own...That is a messed up way, of thinking about it...It proves just the opposite, to me...This God, must be real...Because if he was not...then these people, would do nothing...as he is not real....But if this God is getting them, to do good...Then something higher than them, is getting them, to do good things....and that is all that matters? Is it not?

So I really wish you the best of luck, with your life, I really do...Whether you think the same for me, or not...It does not matter...Right now....

And all I am gonna comment about, the rest, of your post...Is that people who fight wars over religion...are not doing it, for religion...they use that, as a disguise....and make God, look like ****...and it destroys their faith, in God...and makes them subject to judgement...Because people go to war, for money, power, greed, oil etc....not over religion...they use that as a disguise...that is their faults, not any living God...He gave us the Earth, and if we **** it up, it is our faults, not his...

He gave us the Earth, and free will...Gave us laws to follow, to be in our lives...we rejected them...and fucked up...Then he sent his son, and God in the flesh, to save the world...So that he could be there, for us...we sent him to a cross...and killed him, and fucked that up....Now he gave us peace, and man is destroying that...and fighting wars, in Gods names, they clearly do not embrace...as no God, would want this...So we are ******* that up, too....and then we blame God for it all...But all he ever did, was try to help us, and give us, what we needed...

You can make the argument, he never was real, and we caused those problems, sure, I can't even prove you wrong...But you can not prove to me, how much better it would have been, without all of that...All you can do is speculate...And there is a chance, it would have been far worse...Even though, no atheist will actually admit this...

So no, I do not believe the God thing, is rubbish, bullshit, and nonsense...I think human beings, would be way, friggen worse, without him there...even if he is not real, and billions embrace something, that is not even there...

Because whether or not you like the way Christianity came to be..."from you understandings" gives you the life that you have today....

You say it is horrible...But you have no Idea, if it would have been worse...

You say that were are getting rid of it, and it is good...But this is bullshit...You can not actually tell me, you know for sure, if the world, would be better, with it, or without it, as it has never happened before...and you and I will be long gone, by then, if no afterlife exists...And then what would you say to those people, where the world, is so fucked up...you can not even leave your house, without worrying about being raped, or killed, or something? Sorry, I was wrong? that is not good enough...But most atheists have no deeper perceptions, of this, because they live, in the here, and now...they may say, they think, about this...But I doubt, many of them, take it as serious, as they say, they do...Where as an afterlife, continually, looks out for these people...And ensures a God will always be...to help people, no matter how bad things get...And what would you say to people who embrace religion, who are persecuted till death, by doubters? If it happens...You can not genuinely tell me, you know it won't happen, either...And if the world goes on longer, as doubters, than believers, than there will be way many more deaths, in the name of persecution, that religion anyways...all these things that no one really probably even thinks about....

I am sorry you feel an afterlife, forever would be Hell...But no one can argue, if you are right or not...All that I can say, is...If it is real...Then chances are God is right, in making it forever...and you would not get sick, of it...and it would not be Hell...And it sure as Hell...Beats being in Hell forever does it not? I mean, think about it....If you have to do one, or the other, which one would you want to pick? If you honestly tell, me Hell, than I would say, you really do not get the concept of Hell...Or Heaven or an afterlife...And are clearly banking on the fact it is not...

But it is a very, very, risky gamble...and you lose both ways...Which tells me it is not bullshit...If you are right, no one can ever, change the fact...That people do not know this...and will never, be able to prove it...If you are wrong, and God wants to send you to Hell, you even more fucked that ways...

You can tell me God is a peace of **** for doing this...And that is why you would chose Hell...But the thing is...It does not have to be that way...and the choice is up to you...And why I say, I hope, and pry there is no Hell...And everyone makes it...So you can also call me irrational for that thinking...But again, if a God is real...It would be for the benefit, of everyone who would be going...Or people we think would be...So I am more than happy to say that, and sound irrational....Because I hope it is true...

And I won't say...Well then I just hope, that God is not real...Because I have seen enough, that tells me, he is...But he also tells me, no one will burn forever...And The Church says, every prediction by a prophet, must come to pass...And if I am wrong, and am a False Prophet...Then I would hope...That for having Faith, God would allow me to Go to Heaven...Even if I have to burn, till everyone is free....For saying something, that is not true....

That is all I am gonna say, as this is gonna be along ass post anyways...
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 01:30 pm
@Krumple,
What's your formula Krumpie to stop the Black Knight rising?

Is it that we all "develop a healthy outlook on humanity". Will you explain the procedure for having us arrive at such a wonderful condition or are you content in informing us that you have achieved that admirable state of mind?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 02:45 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
I know a lot of christians try to use the mantra that god does not send people to hell, they send themselves there. But who made the place to begin with? You can't go somewhere that doesn't exist. I'm sure that it didn't spring into existence upon it's own without god wanting or making it. If hell is just the absense of god and there is no torture then what is the point? I am perfectly fine not being in such a beings presence, so hell wouldn't be a problem at all. But if it is endless torture, fire and brimstone then I say bring it on, because I would much rather be there than associate myself with a being who would create such a place in the first place.

Like I said...I understand your reasoning and Logic behind this...But I can not simply say, that I agree with it...I think I know too much about God, and the afterlife, to say that it is not real...If I have been chosen, or something, I could never explain, why I was....

And I do not think I would ever be able to get myself to saying, that if, a God does in fact exist...I think he is so evil, that I would rather burn forever, then actually being, with him....

I think it is one thing to say that you do not believe any Gods exist...And saying this, maybe 2 minute prayer, may save you someday, somehow, someway....

If someone, was to say they do not believe, any Gods exist...But went in their room, and in secrecy, and said...God....I do not believe you are real, or exist...Because I do not believe, there is proof, of you...I know you say you do not prove yourself...And the way, is faith....I know I do not have any...But I am asking you, to please prove, yourself, to me...Or give me a miracle, So that I can actually know, you are there...So that I can understand you...And embrace you, if you are real, and If your ways, are right...Even if I think, they are not...If I have failed, give me another life, and another chance...If I must go to Hell, Please find it in you, to let me be purged, and let out...to be with you....And if none of those, can happen, then when in Hell...Give me some kind of Blessing...To help me...I think, If anyone takes the time to say this, maybe 2 minute prayer...God will do anyone, of those 3 options for you...NO MATTER WHAT...Just for taking a small mustard seed, size, leap of faith...And then you can still go back to a rejection of a belief, if you do not believe it, to be....It can only help, not hurt...

I think truly not believing God, is real...and no evidence, is another thing...Where hopefully, God will say, you failed, (if you do) but give you those 3 options...And let you rot, if he wants, to do it...

And I think, what you are saying, Krumple, is completely different...altogether....And I do believe, it is borderline, Satanism...

It is not Satanism, as In Believing the Devil, is God, and Hell is a place of, great opportunity...But it is Satanism, as in saying...God, I am so pissed, at you, and think, you are so wicked...I would rather burn forever, than be with you...No matter what...

I would not really say, that that, is a lack, of belief...I think, that that, is a belief...