Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 04:42 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
and listening to the Devil....

Spades.... Can you see what you write ? x

I understand, but type here where constantly all Prophets have to suffer sleep? That may put that to bed.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 04:48 am
@FOUND SOUL,
The best way I can explain it for you...Is that by taking pills...It try's to hinder, what should not, be hindered....All prophets have a different way of communicating, with God...Mine happens to be, dreams, and visions, while awake...

Since I am trying to hinder something, I can not, it makes the dreams even more vivid....

And it does not even work in my benefit, that when I have a prophetic dream, it is enhanced, because they are not...It is truly the act of God, and needs no enhancements...It would make me think, that, they are not real...And it is the pills...So God does nothing to enhance them...and they are truly amazing...

God knows this...and stops it, from happening, so I know, it is him....

And nothing synthetic, is happening, to alter, what is happening....

When I take pills, and I go to the pits...Because the devil tries to torment me, and break my spirit, the dreams are enhanced...And I can not stand to be able to physically remember what the 5 senses of Hell where like, when I awake, and a year, or so, down the line...it is not worth it...It is me trying to suppress something, I should not be trying to suppress...

I do not know why it enhances my dreams....the pills make me fall asleep...but it makes the evil dreams, much, much worse...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 05:05 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:

I understand, but type here where constantly all Prophets have to suffer sleep? That may put that to bed.

I will quote the scripture that says it...brb...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 05:31 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I cant find it right now...And I am getting tired...It seems it may not be in the Bible...So I am sorry, if it is not...and maybe you are right!...But it is in the Qur'an...that is strange indeed...If this is true...As I got that from the Qur'an?...But am positive, I read it in my version of the Bible...It was a New King James Version...

If I can ever locate it...I will post it for you....

This is a link to the question of why Prophets suffer so much?

"The Hewbrew word for 'oracle' also means a burden. So the prophets suffered just from knowing things that others didn't, and when they tried to tell the others, they were ignored, despised or hated. Some people even hated what they were saying, so muchso, that they killed them; even though they were speaking the truth from God Himself."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110320222111AALcbM6
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 05:35 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:

Yes hun! you typed the letter "x" LOL

Sorry, I read it wrong, yes I know what I type...I go over it many times, in the night hours...

Have a great day or night, I am gonna lay down...I will look some more...Then I am gonna lay down...If I find it, I will link it...If I can't find it...I am off to bed...and will talk to you later today, or tomorrow... for you...

Have a great sleep, and see ya around! (Validation!) Wink

J/K... Rest well, and be happy! Wink Wink Very Happy
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 06:25 am
@FOUND SOUL,
This is the only thing I could find...I knew it was, one or 2 lines, at best in the whole thing, and would be very hard to find....

2 Corinthians 6:5 (KJ21) | In Context | Whole Chapter

5 in stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labors, in sleeplessness, in fastings;

What I remember is the Apostles, not Prophets, are saying, they suffer, for the will of God...And are treated like that...And go thru that, to persevere for God...

So you are right, that it never says that a Prophet suffers from sleeplessness...

But I must have got that, from this passage....And God revealed to me, that I suffer from sleeplessness, because the Devil knows, that that is when, I communicate with God...and when he can also can communicate with me...And tries to break my spirit...

I am sorry, if I hurt your feelings by saying, if you knew more, you would understand...I am sorry...Seems I was the one who was wrong...

Or was not, but it was something personal, that no one else, would have known....

See ya tonight hun...

I always knew, you knew God!

I am blessed to have a friend like you!!!

Thank you so much for that!!!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 06:34 am
@FOUND SOUL,
and listening to the Devil....

Quote:

It is all Bible talk...I mean... the Devil whispering evil, and sinning...Or the Devil whispering in my ear, to do something, I know is wrong....Not anything to do, with obeying the Devil....Or worshiping him....I am talking about sinning, and then knowing that you did wrong, and feeling like **** about it...

And even hearing the Devil and rejecting him....

Since you believe in God...You must also believe, you can hear the Devil speaking to you, No?
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 03:41 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
And nothing synthetic, is happening, to alter, what is happening....

When I take pills, and I go to the pits...Because the devil tries to torment me, and break my spirit, the dreams are enhanced...And I can not stand to be able to physically remember what the 5 senses of Hell where like, when I awake, and a year, or so, down the line...it is not worth it...It is me trying to suppress something, I should not be trying to suppress...

I do not know why it enhances my dreams....the pills make me fall asleep...but it makes the evil dreams, much, much worse.

Hi Ryan how are you doing? I do apologize for skimming through some of what you have written, so forgive me for not being on top of it all "not that I could ever understand it all even if I tried.

I just wanted to remind you that when I use words like delusional and so forth that I have no more ill intentions of these words than a doctor who uses words to describe some one who may have a physical illness that you are familiar with.

I myself think that you are completely normal under the circumstances at hand. I think that none of us are perfect and that we all may have something that all of us can learn from.

I think that you have been handling yourself pretty well but if you can keep in mind that most of us mean you no harm but are rather sharing our view points with you, "as you are with us, I think that it may help.
All of our perceptions of reality mislead us all most of the time when it comes to what other people may be up to. Wink

Quote:

When I take pills,

Are you prescribed pills for sleeping or for something else?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 04:49 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Since you believe in God...You must also believe, you can hear the Devil speaking to you, No?

If you are asking me, can I hear the Devil speak to me, the answer is no. Have I experienced Evil, or what is perceived to be evil, yes. Have I felt when I've walked past someone or gotten onto a bus, that a person has evil eyes, or just that gut feeling about that person, yes.

The other day for instance, we were walking the dogs and going around a corner by the wet lands which is a straight walk-way, path, isolated. Three kids, teenagers were playing with plastic IDK, sticks I'll call them.. They said hello and smiled as we walked around the corner. For what ever reason, I felt danger, instinct and told David, "let's turn around" and go back. I started talking, "come on actually we can go through there" and turned, as I did, I saw this kid draw this plastic stick back, the three of them had moved in the motion of starting to follow us. David, still was oblivious to it all.. And, we walked away. We even walked around the block at the end of it, as they were walking near our house and I didn't want them to know where I live. I think you can "see" ill intent..

I don't honestly understand, if one believes there is a God, and is "God's child" so to speak that the Devil would continue to be present as well, I would imagine it would be a fight if there is both, over that soul and once God won, that fight, that's it, it's over. So I honestly can't say that I can comprehend what you experience, both at you, one more so when you sleep..

I understand you say that God, wants you to experience all that pain.. But, I can't see why he would want to do that to anyone. Have you ever considered it is not God talking to you there?

If these pills make you dream such horrific dreams, then in my opinion you are on the wrong medication regardless of what they are for, sleeping or other-wise. I wonder if you were to experiement with different dosages, or see your Doctor again and ask for something different, whether there would be no dreams? Or not as bad?

All is a possibility...

I interperate dreams as part of reality. For instance, if I dream I am running and running, jumping fences to get away from someone then I am in life, tired and stressed of finances and don't know how to combat them or over come them.

If I dream of animals all around me, happy. Then all these darm men are trying to get me into bed. Just kidding on that one Smile
Atom Blitzer

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 05:13 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Wow, you're an "adult" and you think dreams are part of reality. I think it is more of as being a part of baggage (experience and information) from the past that the subconscious is trying to organize and conceive/ make sense of.

BTW, why the hell would you be afraid of 3 teens with plastic sticks? I think you are too paranoid.
spendius

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 05:23 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
I don't pay any attention to my dreams either.
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 05:28 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
Quote:
Wow, you're an "adult" and you think dreams are part of reality.

I think she does the best that she can. We all get reality wrong.
I would like to share with you a video that is probably far from what you think reality is and I hope that you will give some sort of evidence to why you think this is incorrect.

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 05:28 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
Duh. Off course they are. Are you suggesting that I have run around the neighbourhood in the dark, and jumped fences, hiding from someone for hours in the past ? Lol's. It makes perfect sense if you have issues in your life, that you go to sleep with those issues that have been on your mind all day, and in that, you try to run away from those issues by sleeping but if your sub-conscious won't allow that, you will dream of running away. That's logical. Sure, I'm an Adult but I can be a cute kid at times, my fiance loves that side of me.

Absolutely, on the other hand, your dreams can formulate from things that have occured previously and not bought forward in your mind, until you sleep, that's logical too. So your point is?

BTW, dangerous, large, thick plastic IDK, jet I, style sticks that if beaten over the head with, several times can most certainly cause damage.. You suggesting my man would be able to beat 3 teenagers if they chose him first? You really need a reality check...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 05:29 pm
@spendius,
Yes you do, if there is either food involved or sexy women .
0 Replies

Atom Blitzer

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 05:49 pm
@reasoning logic,
That video is too damn long
For arguments sake, let's say if it is an insider job, then what is the point?
If you shot you heart out and live the next day, then you'll prove me wrong.

You are fear mongering. Fear is behind all conspiracy theories.

And in the US, we live in a society that, as a whole, hasn't experienced a mass tragedy in a long time. We suppress and argue against certain unpopular narratives. We don't like the idea that poverty in America might be the result of major forces out of control - we'd rather believe it's because they're lazy, or they're victims of the government, or they have certain ethnic traits, or they're intentionally repressed by elite groups. Because all those answers are straightforward, understandable, and have clear solutions.

In other words, it is more comforting to think that our government is misusing power than to think that it is powerless.

On the flip side, we don't like the idea that America's security and our relative safe daily lives are an accident of history that has no guarantees for our future. We don't have bloody coups, we don't have government crackdowns, we don't have enormous natural disasters, we don't have refugees, we don't have ethnic cleansing, we don't have suicide bombings, we don't have concentration camps, we don't have mass slavery (and so on and so forth). Why? Because of some quality of our nation that prevents such tragedy from happening. Because we're an economic powerhouse, because we've got the largest military, because we've got the most compassionate hearts, because we've got a uniquely tough spirit, because we're a nation of immigrants, because we're a nation of Caucasian purity, because we've got a big country, because we've got a system of states, because we're the first democracy, because we're modeled after the European system, because we believe in God, because we believe in ourselves, because we've got the bomb, because of the Second Amendment, because of the First Amendment, because it's our destiny, because it's the world order, because of aliens, because of Satan, because of World War 2, because of the Cold War, because of our climate and geography, because our intellect, because of our judgment, because of our cultural dominance, because of our artistic development, because of our large population ... everyone has an answer. And each answer tells us why we're so secure and what must be done to keep it that way.
And all those answers assure us that we are safe and we can ensure our safety, when the reality is that a few dozen crazed gunmen with shotguns could ride through our neighborhood tomorrow and massacre us, our families, and our neighbors in an afternoon. The reality is that we aren't really as safe as we think we are. We can do all we can to prevent and prepare, but tragedy can still get us in the end and mass tragedies like the WTC attacks can happen. And the WTC attacks are traumatizing for that reason. A few guys killed thousands with a trip to the hardware store and some flight lessons. Police, security, intelligence - nobody caught them. Nobody stopped them. And if they could do that, what could they do to you and me?
So you believe what you want, to make yourself feel more secure.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 05:50 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I think she does the best that she can. We all get reality wrong.

Really RL.....?

Quote:
Dreaming is a part of everyone's nightly sleep cycle, but have you ever stopped to wonder what those dreams mean? For years both psychologists and spiritualists have been using dreams to learn about how the human mind works, and there is some indication that the symbols in our dreams are the brain's way of helping us work through problems and everyday situations. To understand what your dreams are trying to tell you, you need to learn to interpret them. This guide will show you several steps you can take to find meaning in your dreams.
While some people may believe that dreams predict the future, others believe that our dreams are interpretations of the things that are going on in our lives, and that they represent our situations, our fears and our goals.

Quote:
Faraday, Clift, et al.In the 1970s, Ann Faraday and others helped bring dream interpretation into the mainstream by publishing books on do-it-yourself dream interpretation and forming groups to share and analyze dreams. Faraday focused on the application of dreams to situations occurring in one's life. For instance, some dreams are warnings of something about to happen—e.g. a dream of failing an examination, if one is a student, may be a literal warning of unpreparedness. Outside of such context, it could relate to failing some other kind of test. Or it could even have a "punny" nature, e.g. that one has failed to examine some aspect of his life adequately.

Faraday noted that "one finding has emerged pretty firmly from modern research, namely that the majority of dreams seem in some way to reflect things that have preoccupied our minds during the previous day or two."[30]

Quote:
Finally, other dreams stimulate the determination to explore and inquire, through the extremes of exhilarating dream achievements (positive physiology) or frustrating obstructions and barriers. The latter stimulates a determination not to give up in a quest, so that, in life, the individual and the species move forward. For the dreaming wildebeest, it may be a rich pasture over the hill; for the human dreamer it may be splitting the atom.

Above, are three different takes on dreaming, all pointing out to exactly what my belief that a dream can be interperated to. One from Wik.

I guess, there is more than (one) reality then hey.. Pending on how you view something... Guess I am also definately, not the only one. Some of these date back to the 1800's as far as interperating dreams go, and some only 1970...

A bit like do you believe in God or not. People will see the interpretation of dreams differently as well, however, seems I don't stand alone at all on this one...

Atom Blitzer

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 05:55 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
So you assume they're going to pummel you when you see sticks in their hands?

I think they were just playing a prank with you.

I think you need a reality check.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 06:12 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
Learn to read.... You're sounding like a fool.

Quote:
I did, I saw this kid draw this plastic stick back, the three of them had moved in the motion of starting to follow us.
Atom Blitzer

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 06:19 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
All part of the prank. I used to do it to this in parks with my friends. We wait till afternoon, when the sun is about to set, and you put on 'Jason' masks and act like "stalking" them. It makes them think a stalker is after them. Some run, some burly dudes will cuss you off, and groups of girls will start to scream.

It's most likely normal, too bad you didn't stick around to find out.

Whatever, I guess.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 06:23 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
So you are their parents, you know them well? Smile

Could be, could be that I was right too. You still originally replied with out reading what I wrote.

By the way, you don't know the area I live in, what type of kids live in that area, alot of assumptions based on your past.

Then again, so was the interpretation of dreams, all from your past.

I prefer to live in the present...

So, yes, whatever, I guess.
0 Replies