Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 04:08 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
I think it is much worse than that. I that was the case I wouldn't even bother.

Well being you think it is much worse than that would you care to bother letting us know a little more detail about how you see him?
Krumple

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 04:11 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Well being you think it is much worse than that would you care too bother letting us know a little more detail about how you see him?

There is no need to because it wasn't about revealing him to everyone else, it was letting him know that I know who he is and his motivations but I couldn't just use a direct message. It had to be witnessed so he knew that others are aware of it at the same time. This gives him a chance to stay in check or mess up and reveal himself. It is now just a waiting game. No need to talk anymore about it.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 04:40 pm
@Krumple,
I don't get it.

Sounds like you are saying you are playing with the Devil.......................

That's how I read that. Even if that was true, you are human, you can't beat that or get him to reveal that..

Yet, that can't be, you don't believe in him.............................................

The Devil.

Krumple

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 04:43 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

I don't get it.

Sounds like you are saying you are playing with the Devil.......................

That's how I read that. Even if that was true, you are human, you can't beat that or get him to reveal that..

Yet, that can't be, you don't believe in him.............................................

The Devil.

There are worse things than devils.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 10:18 pm
@Krumple,
And would you actually care, to answer any of the questions, I asked you?

You wanted me to validate myself....Now I am asking you, to validate yourself...Will you do it??

If you will not...You are right...You didn't expose anything....Because there was never a need, to do it....In the first place...But since you think I am up to no good....The burden is shifted to you, to show, that you actually mean, what you say....

If you answer, you lose both ways....If you do not answer, you've got nothing...No foundation at all....

Just blowin' smoke, because you disagree, with me...And are saying, your displeasure...In a distasteful manner...That almost no one, is gobbling up....

So what is it, gonna be?

Just a clever way, of saying, you think I am evil...And worse than a devil...And am manipulating people...Which I am not even smart enough to do...You could be wrong, but if you are...It is because I have brainwashed people into thinking that way...But somehow, I am not even smart enough to do it....And that you are causing problems, when you are a holy warrior or something, and trying to expose me....For the evil I am...Not my problem, if people think, you are up to no good...And not my problem, if people are smarter than me...(in your eyes) and decide for themselves...I am not evil....and you are here, to cause problems....As they can decide for themselves, who to listen too...Just a clever way, of saying, you think I am a threat...But you could be wrong, but if you are, this is why....And pin it to me....Without explaining anything...That makes you a deceptive person, not me....An honest person, would explain, what they are doing, and why....And admit they could be wrong...Which I have complied with, and done, every time you have asked me, to do it...And will, every time, someone else does...As well....But you will not, when I ask you? That's weird... Rolling Eyes Why not? You have not exposed any evil about me, of any kind...In fact, it shows a much deep, darker side, of you....But I have not refused you, or anyone, at any turn...But yet you continue to lurk in the shadows, and dodge me, at every turn...You can jump out, and try to attack me, as many times, as you would like too....As I never know, when it is gonna come....It is fine, I have fought demons and devils before...So I know how they act....You can run, and hide from me...As I am not after you...Nor do I care to attack you, like you do, too me...And any time you ask me something, as them, I will answer you.... But you can not run from God, all your life...And God is watching you....!! No matter how hard you try to run, and hide from him...Wink Exclamation When you attack me, you attack God...Not just me....Do me a favor....Look at my avatar...Very carefully....And say that hateful stuff, you say to me, again...If you can even do it....

If you can...You have anger and hate problems...If you can not do it...It means the God thing, is not bullshit....And you are living in a shell of evil, or hate...Or being the bad guy, you accuse me of doing...You do not even have to say the hateful stuff, again...If you do this...It will get you to be honest with yourself....Which is all I care about right now...

You know...Those Idiotic rhetoric's, I always ask, and talk about?

Quote:
It had to be witnessed so he knew that others are aware of it at the same time. This gives him a chance to stay in check or mess up and reveal himself.

What will you actually say, if you are wrong? Or is this, not possible?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 10:39 pm
@Krumple,
Do me a favor....Look at my avatar...Very carefully....And say that hateful stuff, you say to me, again...If you can even, do it....

If you can...You have anger and hate problems...If you can not, do it...It means the God thing, is not bullshit....And you are living in a shell of evil, or hate...Or being the bad guy, you accuse me of doing...You do not even have to say the hateful stuff, again...If you do this...It will get you to be honest with yourself....Which is all I care about right now...

I have validated it, yet again, for you!

All while, you refuse, to even do it, once, for me...And it is because, if you do it...You know you are wrong...And already know this...Just like I do...

So you are clinging on, hoping you're right....But I think you know, you are wrong...And your opinions are unfounded....

But will not admit it...As it is a form of weakness, to a lot of atheists....To have any form of submission....it seems...

But your submissions would not be to me...But to God...

I have validated it, yet again!!!....

How many tests, must I pass, to either be, a good guy, or bad one?

(in check, or mess up)
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 11:52 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
There is no need to because it wasn't about revealing him to everyone else, it was letting him know that I know who he is and his motivations but I couldn't just use a direct message. It had to be witnessed so he knew that others are aware of it at the same time. This gives him a chance to stay in check or mess up and reveal himself. It is now just a waiting game. No need to talk anymore about it.

Because you know, there is nothing more, too see, as there never was...And that is your, clever way, of revealing this...To others...And a way, in which, you can disappear, if you would like too, without anyone remembering, or calling you out, upon it...And being that I am not evil...I will not hunt you down, to call you out, upon this bogus stuff, you claim about me...And you already know this...

So you think, this is a win, win for you, but it is not...

Because after you go, they will still be my friends...And you will have not convinced a soul, I am perpetrating evil...To convince them or brainwash them of anything...Nor am I making them dumber...Nor am I slowing evolution down...In fact, it is impossible...Unless, my words carry weight...And then your argument, has **** the bed, once again, anyways...

Something you refuse to accept, or say, comment, or answer too...Every time, I ask you, it...

Finally, read what you said, above again, please...If no God exists...Like you claim, do you really believe, that either you, or I, are really that important?? If you do...It must mean there is a God...and what I am saying...Is true....

If you do not believe a God exists...What makes you believe, that either of us, or any of us, are just that important???
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 12:01 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
There are worse things than devils.

Such as?

Anything evil enough, to do anything you "think", is just that evil...Like you "think" I am...Would be working, for a one main Devil...Who orchestrates it all...He is said, to be, where all evil, comes from....What could possibly be worse than that?

Someone who makes people dumber (in your opinion)? Someone who is trying to brainwash people? (in your opinion) (but you have not shown any evidence for, whatsoever)....etc....All this ****...Would come from a leader, that is a Devil...And the Devil...

If there is no Devil, or outside force, who is orchestrating it all?...And for what purpose? How can they do it, and not know, they are doing it? And not know, the purpose, of doing it?

If you are, as imaginative, as you say, you are...I would love to hear, what is more evil, than a Devil??? Or the Devil?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 01:12 am
@Krumple,
This is going to be the last post I send...Because I do not think, you will answer, any posts, I sent...Or questions I ask, because you like to spring up, on me, and try to trap me, into some sort, of evil...that you "think", I am perpetrating....Which is not gonna happen....As I reply straight to you...And do not spring up, on you....

Quote:
Its okay reason. I put out my argument. Everyone who cares about it already knows where I stand. There is no need to go on with it because time will reveal the culprit. If he never reveals himself then I have kept him in check. But if he finally does, then those who are still paying attention will know I am not crazy. I am patient, I can wait. The need to bring it out has already been accomplished.

Or do you think, that it may never happen, because I never needed to be in check? Never was doing evil? Never was trying to brainwash anyone? Or make them dumber? etc....And as it stands, you have the luxury of sitting back knowing this...And knowing you do not have to admit you were wrong? because I am not evil, and will not make you do it...That is between you, and God...And you have done your mission, of trying to tarnish me...But can ride off in the sunset tomorrow if you would like too?...And never admit you were wrong? Being that I am not evil, I will not bring it up again?, Because it would make me look evil?...And I will not hunt you down, to make you say you were wrong? Because I am actually very close to God? Because I am obedient, and you do not follow any living God? So no one will ever think I am a culprit you proselytize about...And I am never gonna be able to reveal you were the culprit?? As you have the luxury of evading this...And you, and I, know this??? And you never have to admit,to anyone, you were actually wrong, at all??

Like I said...Do what you got to do...God is always watching...Another reason, why I reject, your notion of existence....

Everything has a reason, and purpose....I hope you do not find this out, too late in life...Have a great night sleep! And see ya around! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

If you are wondering why the happy faces?...It is because, I guess, I should rejoice in a persecutor of God...Because it means that people are hearing thru me, God's words!

Validation, once again!!!!!!!!

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 02:01 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I think she is partially achieving actually what she set out to achieve ...

4 Posts later, directly to her... Worried that she is trying to trap you, do not spring up on her and then there is this.

Quote:
Have a great night sleep! And see ya around!

If you are wondering why the happy faces?...It is because, I guess, I should rejoice in a persecutor of God...Because it means that people are hearing thru me, God's words!

If a prophet said, have a good night sleep, he would say rest and be happy, the devil would say see ya around whilst you sleep Smile Smile Smile lols.. See how she is manipulating you to showing a different side of yourself?

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 02:12 am
@FOUND SOUL,
OK sorry, I said that fast...

@ Krumple...

Rest well, and be happy! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

@ Found Soul

Is this better? And validation? As a Devil would not say this...But would become bitter and mean...But a Prophet, would admit he was wrong....And alter it, to better fit, the descriptions of the God he communicates with!!!

It may show, how she is trying, to manipulate me...But it shows no "evidence", of me trying to, manipulate her...Or any of you guys, out there!!!!!

But she will not respond to this...Or to me, about it...

But will say something to you, later, about how I must have, brainwashed you, into thinking that....Wink Wink Wink

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 02:31 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Have a great night sleep! And see ya around!

I know you meant it in a joking way...But I did not mean it in a demonic way...As in, I will be around her, while she sleeps....

I actually meant what you said....rest and be happy....

Or whatever she would think was a nice thing to say...

As in, I am not mad...But I bless, and forgive her....For what she is going to do to me, over the years...

You see, I can either act like a devil, and become angry and bitter, at what she is gonna, try to do...Or I can use it as great optimism....and of Holiness, that her persecuting me, means she hears God's words...

I am gonna act like holiness, and not of the Devil....

It serves no purpose, in the faith of God...

And I should not return, evil for evil, anyways...Something I said, I would change....And this is a perfect opportunity....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 02:42 am
@FOUND SOUL,
And hun, I did not send 4 posts to her, because I was worried...I am not...I did it...Because I knew by testing her...And others...I could post a lot...and many posts...and she would not be able to show that I messed up, and needed to be in check....in any of them...

For what is better, for a doubter...? To make one post, and stumble? Or make 100, and not stumble, at all?

That is what all the validation was about....

And you know I make many back to back to back posts anyways! Wink Wink Wink Very Happy

I sent you 3 right now...I love to talk...Even to adversaries...Cause I hate, no one...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 02:47 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Mmmm.

See Spades, I SEE you for who you are. I know that you are good, a good person, no ill intent ever meant. A person who has trouble sleeping, a sleeping disorder which you can not deny, can and will create blanks. Sheez, I have been up earlier than usual a few nights due to David's Dog, having Chemo, 3.15 this morning although David took him out, but that meant restless sleep for 3 hrs before I had to get up for Kia, (diabetic dog) , the love inside, that projects and protects, anyways, as a result i put eggs on low, for the dogs to eat later, went to work and came home 3hrs later, to a counter full of splattered eggs. Had it been a gas top I would have maybe, ensured the house was on fire, accidentally with 2 animals inside. Sleep is important or our brain can not function I've said this before.. But, you have said you have some wicked, horrible dreams after you do finally go to sleep. You say that God wants you to feel those and see those, as if he is showing you what it was like when he died I guess.

I see that as the Devil trying to take your soul, yet God is fighting to keep it.

When I see you get angry, I see you write, as such, Smile It's not that you said that fast, you mean't it. That was the other side coming out and that is what she wants each reader to see, do you understand that?

She wants to call you out. She wants to see it differently, that you are evil not good and that you have mental problems that would turn into such an evil person that would and could be capable of being a mass murderer, however, when she says you are worse than the Devil, she feels you are dangerous, as you are nuts.

That is what I believe she believes, maybe she will answer me, never know.

But, irrespective, my thoughts are you are harmless. You do have a gift, somewhat still learning alot and you do need to get the sleep thing under control because another side is coming out and that side has nothing to do with God, you know exactly what I mean.. If you could get that under control you could focus more and just do good and never worry about anyone trying to talk down to you, because you know inside, they are lost not you.

At the moment, you show you are lost. Which is not a position that I think you want or should be in.

You need to find more soul and more love and more in-depth peace, so you can rid of this side, rid of those dreams/ pictures if you believe there is a Devil, then would he not fight to win? But, I think more so, sleep is something you keep ignoring with me, but see how with my egg situation plus being grumpy to tenants and a vendor, which is not cool, is based on not enough sleep?

Why do you even worry about what people say about you.

God, if he exists and I believe he does, loves everyone and doesn't care what people think of him. He knows that they are lost and so, leaves it alone and understands, you continually defend.

Yourself.

Don't. You don't have to.

You do need to get this sleeping thing in order.. Whether you believe me or not, it affects your beliefs that being, how people see those beliefs. As you show two people Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 02:49 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I am gonna act like holiness, and not of the Devil....

It serves no purpose, in the faith of God...

And I should not return, evil for evil, anyways...Something I said, I would change....And this is a perfect opportunity....

You need to, this is my point.

This is what she is showing everyone to start with and she's not finished yet.

You act of the Devil, and of God. And you just admitted it.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 02:50 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
lols

Actually , that is SO TRUE, you love to talk Smile And, it's all good by me Spades.

Just don't ever, let anyone, get up your nose so to speak. We are who we are in life it doesn't matter what one single human being thinks of us, does it?

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 02:58 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
I see that as the Devil trying to take your soul, yet God is fighting to keep it.

When I see you get angry, I see you write, as such, Smile It's not that you said that fast, you mean't it. That was the other side coming out and that is what she wants each reader to see, do you understand that?

I understand what you are saying...But that is not what I meant...

I meant...I want her to be happy...Cause it sucks to be persecuted...But it is better to make it a good situation, than a bad one....

I do not want to fight with her about it...that would be the Devil coming out...Or me listening to him....If I am retuning love for hate, it is the work of God...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 03:21 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
You need to, this is my point.

This is what she is showing everyone to start with and she's not finished yet.

You act of the Devil, and of God. And you just admitted it.

Then she still has no solid ground to stand upon...Because if that is the case...then I am (one way or another) still following God...And not the Devil, so she is wrong...And I am not about doing malicious things, or manipulating people...But about God, and righteous things...And I always try to do them....and admit when I am doing wrong...Just like anyone should do....

Think about it, even if she got me to change, would it even matter? I still would not be the evil person she said I was...And I must have been light all along, and not dark...If I am following God...And not doing wicked like she says that I am....For if I was...I would go farther toward the dark...But I am not...And would not...I am going father to the light...So I could not have been dark to begin with....You have to be light, to embrace more light...And you have to be dark, to become darker...Her theory does not work, that I am dark...Because she makes no mention of the light...Because she is saying...I am a wicked person, etc...when in reality, I am light, and trying to change for the better, always, and be of God.....That is a move of a light person, not a dark one...A dark one, would either be light, and become dark, which is not what I am doing...Or be dark, and become darker which is also not what I am doing....Which destroys I am a Devil/God...But that I am light, who does evil, like everyone...And wants to do good, always...That is not a wicked person...But someone who is focused on doing good, and being holy...And close to God...Not the Devil...So she is wrong...

And everyone, whether good or bad, does evil at times hun...It is a good thing, to change your mistakes...Devil/Holiness are symbolic....Evil/good...Is more accurate....

The Devil fights for my soul...But never wins, and I often wound him, in battles, to save souls...Or get out of the pits.....

My mind is completely on God, always...about 9 hrs a day....at least...I never think about the Devil, unless he comes around me...Or I battle him....
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 03:31 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Just don't ever, let anyone, get up your nose so to speak. We are who we are in life it doesn't matter what one single human being thinks of us, does it?

It only matters what God thinks of us...Because what God thinks, is what everyone will think someday! Wink Wink Wink Very Happy

No one will ever be able to pervert my mind, that God is not speaking with me, I have seen thousands of things, that I know are real...And know they can not even begin to conceive of these things...So I understand they may not be able to relate...I just wish so many of them, were not so mean...With the nonsensical, delusional, irrational, lacking education etc....Because almost every theist says no such thing...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 04:13 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:

Do you understand what I am saying, now?? When I wrote that to her, about sleep well, and see ya around...And put the happy faces in there...I was not, at all, typing that, to be angry, or sarcastic...I was honesty, trying to be happy about it...And make it a good situation...Like a faithful person would...Rather than getting angry, and listening to the Devil....I think you misinterpreted me...It is OK...I am a hard book to read!!! Wink Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But you see now, It was not anything to do with what she said, or wanted people to see....That I am a Devil/God...And admitting it....But that you just misinterpreted it...I was doing good, by saying nice things, even though she hates on me....

And I was not admitting, I act like the Devil, because of her...either....I was saying...I can do evil here, or Good, and I will chose good...That is something an evil person would not do...And saying I should change that, as I said I would, is not me saying, that I act like the Devil, but should change, for her benefit, either....that is me saying...At times, I don't do holy things on here....Which is true, and many of you have heard me say it before....That is me being honest, and wanting to change my flaws when confronted with them...A holy move, and not something an evil person would do, either....And I just picked that time to do it...Because it directly shows her, I am not evil, but am holy...

I did not have to do it, but wanted too...If I was evil....Like she says...I would have said something evil....But I did not, I said something nice....

I do not talk about the sleeping, because I do not believe it is a sleep disorder...No offense, but if you knew more about the Bible, I think you would understand....Prophets are said to suffer from sleeplessness, because there minds are always perceptive of everything...Even when they sleep, they know what is going on...And are constantly aware of their surroundings....I have been in deep sleep, and had coherent conversations with 2 different people...And I have had dreams, that were so horrific, I was asleep for like 10 hrs, and woke up and was completely exhausted, because of what I just went thru....And I have taken sleeping pills, they do not work...Since the brain is always active...It is hard to fall asleep, and sometimes, you sleep for a long time...it comes and goes...And is just a thing, that all of them suffer with....Because it is just another way the Devil can try to torment them....I do not think there is any cure for it....

I think it is different, than someone with a disorder....I can't fully explain it...For you, sorry....