Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

izzythepush

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 02:17 am
@reasoning logic,
How can you 'jet' down a pipe? You have to dig the hole first. Then feed the pipe down. This sounds more like a pump than a well.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 05:42 am
@reasoning logic,
There is a song about that Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 05:42 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Sleep Smile x
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 07:05 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
How can you 'jet' down a pipe? You have to dig the hole first

If you have a source of water and a pump " or city water" you can take a piece of pipe attach a water hose to it and the force of the water will dig a hole for you here in the sandy soil of Florida. It helps if you cut teeth into the bottom of the pipe and the more water pressure and water volume help as well.
What you do is turn the pipe back and forth as you are going down so that the teeth "you cut into the pipe grinds the dirt and the water pushes the dirt out of the hole.

I was only able to go down 35 feet but my sprinkler pump is able to get 15 gallons per minute out of the well. I am glad that it is over, it took me all day to do that. Very Happy
izzythepush

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 07:13 am
@reasoning logic,
So, because yor soil is sandy you can use the water from the mains to dig your own hole? How do you stop it filling back up again?

35ft is quite deep. With our heavy rainfall I'd probably hit the water table before I got to 10ft.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 07:14 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
There is a song about that

I was thinking of a man joke when I wrote that but I am not sure if Ryan was up to it. He probably heard it before anyways.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 07:23 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
So, because yor soil is sandy you can use the water from the mains to dig your own hole? How do you stop it filling back up again?

I guess because the sand "dirt" is moist it does not cave in right away. I went down tell I hit hardpan soil which is like rock. When I jetted the 4 inch pipe down I left it there and then I ran a smaller jet pipe down inside of it to go deeper and create a cavity down at the bottom and it washed out any lose dirt that was down in the well.

Quote:
35ft is quite deep. With our heavy rainfall I'd probably hit the water table before I got to 10ft.

My water table now is high "3 feet from the top of the surface" because of the rain but I think that during droughts it may drop as low as 15 feet.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 07:44 am
@izzythepush,
There are many YouTube videos on how to drill your own well.

izzythepush

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 09:38 am
@reasoning logic,
I doubt I'll ever need to consult them. Today is the first non-rainy day for a long time.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 10:42 am
@izzythepush,
We had a tropical storm hit us about three weeks ago. I never seen so much rain in my life. "roads got washed out and a lot of flooding.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 11:27 am
@reasoning logic,
We've had storms too, not tropical ones though, and showers, and drizzle, and slow constant rainfall, and cloudbursts, sand downpours, and spitting, and sprinklings, and hail. A real smorgasbord of precipitation.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 04:46 pm
@izzythepush,
Bet neither of you, from all the rain have the stupid abundance of sour sobs growing in your front and back and side yards ahhhhhhhhhh Smile
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 05:09 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
No but I do have many other weeds.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 06:20 pm
@reasoning logic,
Why would it bore me, for you to tell me, about your dream, in Heaven?
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 06:25 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
because you were in it and you might not like the ending.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 06:26 pm
@reasoning logic,
So you have well water? Do you like it? I tasted it once, and almost threw up...No offense, what you have, is what you have...It tasted like skim milk to me...And it was a day, I was working in like 100* heat...and needed some water, and that is what the home had, we drank from....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 06:27 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
because you were in it and you might not like the ending.

Was I cast to Hell or something?
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 06:29 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
No nothing like that
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 06:31 pm
@reasoning logic,
Then what would be so bad about it, that I would not like?

You can send it, to me, thru pm, if you would like too...I am interested in hearing about it...
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 06:31 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
My water is not bad but the well I just put in smells a little like sulfur.
0 Replies