Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 07:15 am
@reasoning logic,
You want me to give you genuine praise from God...Right now, as he says it to me? To show you, I am not flirting?

You seem to be, even more empathetic, on here...In 95% of the situations, that happen, then even, I am...And I am a prophet of The most high...Idea 2 Cents
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 07:22 am
@reasoning logic,
Thanks mate! But I do not like men! Just kidding mate! You are right with what you have said...The thing is...I think about sex all the dang time...Too much in my opinion....And when I do...It is lustful...Too lustful...And when I am thinking clear, I do not like it, at all...I know you think it is natural....but I do not think the same...

She could be lying...But I doubt it...And I am truly in love...

I would love to see her in person, and be very close friends...that's it...other than telling her, she is very attractive...because I do not believe that is lustful to appreciate someones beauty...without gratifying yourself...

If she is telling the truth, I am very happy, she found a very lucky mate...And if she is lying...She will find a great guy anyways...Single women like her, don't stay single long anyways...2 Cents
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 07:59 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
.The thing is...I think about sex all the dang time...Too much in my opinion....And when I do...It is lustful...Too lustful

Welcome to the animal kingdom Wink do you not realize that all male animals are that way?
I understand you saying that you wish that your sex drive was a little less than what it is. I am guilty of that myself but it is the way the brain works. There are some people who seem to be less interested in sex and I think that is a better way to be but we can not all be like them. When you get a little older it will not be as bad but I am sure that some people may never lose it. I hope that your God has not cursed you in that way. Wink

I heard a commercial where a doctor claims that he can keep you aroused for an hour if you desire, well anyways he says that one of his patients is 93 Shocked

I wonder what grandma thinks about that?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 04:50 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
FS "she is supposedly engaged but who knows if she is being completely honest about her relationship to herself. She is not married yet, who knows?

Marriage is a piece of paper Smile We both have to get Divorced yet Wink Mine due to my ex, wanting to cash in on my hard work, his because he hasn't gotten around to it yet... Yes, we live in sin but as you can tell from 2 years of photos, (although I gained some weight when I went back blonde, but now back to 63kilos as I always have been and longer hair, I think the pictures show that we are happy and I am completely honest about my relationship with myself and with Mr David Smile

[url]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/USCLAN106.jpg[url]

[url]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/USCLAN107.jpg[url]

[url]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/SAM_0406.jpg[url]
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 05:05 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:

Marriage is a piece of paper

I am Glad that you are happy and I agree with your philosophy about Marriage being just a piece of paper but now that you have shared with us photos of you being happily engaged don't you think you may have just made Ryan lose any hopes of being with you? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
spendius

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 05:07 pm
@reasoning logic,
Marriage is just a job--Bob Dylan.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 05:18 pm
@reasoning logic,
RL what time is it over there?

You're sense of humor is killing me Smile

Spades, I forget where do you live, England? Ya never know, we intend to travel over the next few years and David spent 10 years in England, living there, you may see "us" for real one day... Should have had a now photo of us, just to conclude as it's like going on 3 years now.

RL watch it, or I'll ask where you live as well Smile

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 05:19 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Marriage is just a job--Bob Dylan.

He must have worked it all the wrong way Smile
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 05:39 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
RL what time is it over there?

It is 7:40 pm here
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 05:41 pm
@reasoning logic,
9.10am.. That's a huge time difference huh....

By 7pm, I tend to sit in front of the fire, glass on wine in hand (sorry), most times and un-wind from the day.. Given I am up at 6.30am every morning I think that's called for............Smile
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 05:48 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Given I am up at 6.30am every morning I think that's called for............Smile

2:30 am for me so you know it is bed time for me.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 05:51 pm
@reasoning logic,
2.30am every morning ?

Night RL...
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 06:50 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
2.30am every morning ?

No Saturday and Sunday I get to sleep in.

I wonder how Ryan is doing hopefully he is not upset with me joking around.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 07:50 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Yes, I believe in re-incarnation therefore I believe we choose our parents so that we choose our destiny to alter the past lessons not learnt.. The hard way. So that can still fit into science in a way, biology.

Have you been drinking? Drunk The reason I ask is because I can not see the scientific method that you seem to be implying in what you are saying.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 08:48 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Ryan have you ever thought about becoming a pastor? What do you think about this pastor? I bet you never heard a pastor preach a message like this one. Idea

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 10:33 pm
Sickening........................... Mad Mad
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 10:37 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I am Glad that you are happy and I agree with your philosophy about Marriage being just a piece of paper but now that you have shared with us photos of you being happily engaged don't you think you may have just made Ryan lose any hopes of being with you?

I know it is a joke...But it is not really funny to me anymore...I have said twice to her, and you...I do not think about her in that sort of way, and I am being 100% completely honest, about it...I am in love, and so is she...I really do not understand why you keep saying, that I have some sort of feelings for her, other than a close friend...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 10:38 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I live in the north east part of the United States...About 3 hours away from New York City...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 10:45 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I wonder how Ryan is doing hopefully he is not upset with me joking around.

I am not upset mate...But I think the joke, isn't really funny anymore...And it is starting to make me think something is going on upstairs Such as you wish it actually was you, that you keep saying it... Wink Wink Very Happy

I have no desire to be with anyone, other than my soul mate....And am not interested in meeting someone new...And I do not like thinking sexually about anyone, other than her...Because it is lustful, when I do....And even lustful, at times, when I think about my soul mate...

I hope this puts this to bed...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 10:50 pm
And BTW...When I said sickening....And was angry...It has nothing to do with Spendi, Logic, Found, or Izzy, the people who contribute most here....And the people I really care about....

It has to do with someone being very wicked and evil, because of something I have said....And them doing an evil act...When I never put them down...And gave my opinion....And it happens to be different that there lifestyle....So they did a very wicked act...And it pisses me off...