Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

izzythepush

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 06:04 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I will, but not yet, she's got about a week to go. Unlike you and me, she speaks Mandarin and Japanese fairly fluently.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 06:10 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I will, but not yet, she's got about a week to go. Unlike you and me, she speaks Mandarin and Japanese fairly fluently.

That is way cool my friend...When you get a second just check you pm for me please....I am gonna send another one also...
spendius

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 06:20 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
When you get a second just check you pm for me please

What's with this "behind the scenes" stuff with izzy?
spendius

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 06:27 am
@spendius,
In a few months you will be unable to recall whether something about izzy, or in his case, something about you, came from a post on the thread or from a pm. Then you're in a bind if you feel the need to refer to that something. If it was in a pm you would be breaking a personal confidence and not wanting to risk that would cause you to refrain from referring to it at all and if it was on the thread it would be perfectly legitimate and possibly a necessity.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 06:42 am
@spendius,
We all pm mate, I've sent you a few in my time.

As I'm being stalked by rotboy, I don't want anything out there that could help identify family members like names etc. My daughter goes to a Russell Group University, but I wouldn't be any more specific about that. She has enemies too.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 07:00 am
@spendius,
Quote:
What's with this "behind the scenes" stuff with izzy?

Izzy, said it perfectly....There are just somethings, you don't say for everyone to see....And knowing him, and him knowing me....I think we will pretty much remember what we do not want others to see...

And I even sent you a pm once...A video about the Litany of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus...Singing, and prayers...Off of youtube....
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 08:31 am
@izzythepush,
We don't all pm. I reply to any I get out of politeness.

I have engaged in exchanges as a result and the problem I referred to is real enough.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 08:35 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
My daughter goes to a Russell Group University, but I wouldn't be any more specific about that. She has enemies too.

That's not all that un-specific to a stalker who knows where you're from.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 09:10 am
@spendius,
Not everybody goes to their home town, most don't.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:15 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Quote:

I liked RL's take on Miracles. And, the preference of the person learning to deal with a disability and fly as high as he/she can in life with that disability, that to me is a Miracle.... That healing in the soul with the belief that that person can overcome 'ANYTHING' is worth everything....

I like it too...And agree, with what you said...But I am not sure he meant it, like you, took it....And he was asking, for specific answers...And that is Spendi's, and my, honest answers, from our perspectives...

I do find it odd that a witch was able to see "understand" my meaning but one who claims to be a prophet of God was not able to understand the moral philosophy at hand.

We are all blind, deaf, and crippled when it comes to a perfect understanding of ethics but it is a great miracle for us and those who are physically disabled in these areas to have a glimpse at a better way to live which can be achieved through the teachings of ethics.

Jesus quote

Quote:
And if your eye offend you, pluck it out, and cast it from you: it is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Not that I agree with the hell fire part but I think that I get the message, do you?

The mind's eye does help us to achieve many things.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 05:13 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
And if your eye offend you, pluck it out, and cast it from you: it is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Yeah, but I do not know where you got this interpretation from...But he is talking about Heaven...and not life...When you pluck your eye out...

He says to pluck it out...Because it is better to enter Heaven with one eye...than be cast into Hell...with 2...

And that has nothing to do with what you had asked...

If you are asking me, would it be better, to lose an eye...and be able to see, in life, and for Heaven...Or have 2, but go to hell....I would have agreed with you...

However, that is not what you had asked me, and Spendi...

You asked us...what miracles, are more important...

And the answer for that, still remains...You need to see, in order to not be blind...If we are all blind...We have no need for any miracle...till we can actually see...

People who are blind, deaf, and crippled..are already saved...and have no need to pluck, or cut any arm off...

They also do not need to be taught the holy ways...they already know them...

I read your question wrong...Is it better to have no eyes?...and be righteous?...yes...Is it a more important miracle, to have sight?, or be taught how to see with no eyes?...it is the first...as there is no need for any miracle...if you have no eyes to pluck...Your eyes are free from impure things...And have never been defiled...If you would want a miracle...You would want to be able to have sight....If you do not, your eyes are already plucked...And the passage above, does not even apply to blind people....

Quote:
I do find it odd that a witch was able to see "understand" my meaning but one who claims to be a prophet of God was not able to understand the moral philosophy at hand.

I take this a bit offensive mate...Sorry....Do you think it has something to do, with you 2, becoming closer friends, recently?

And I make mistakes all the time...Even a prophet, does not get things right all the time...No one but God does...

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 05:29 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
People who are blind, deaf, and crippled..are already saved...and have no need to pluck, or cut any arm off...

They also do not need to be taught the holy ways...they already know them...

Why are they already saved Spades? People who are blind, deaf and / or crippled have already lost a capacity that others have, but, the strong ones, take their disability and use it to their advantage, they have an inner-strength that tells them that they are not defeated, can not be beaten, are just like you or I and often, they are the ones that become someone in life, be it through sports, or as a singer, they have no concept of their disability being a down fall, rather the opposite. Are you suggesting that they are saved, because God gave them the ability to have that strength to not care about their disability and live life to the fullest? Doesn't he do that with everyone and it's up to everyone, to see that and go for it in life? I don't understand what you are saying here.

RL
Quote:

Quote:
I take this a bit offensive mate...Sorry....Do you think it has something to do, with you 2, becoming closer friends, recently?

I take offense Spades to that assumption. Are you suggesting RL and I are closer friends than you would prefer? And, that we are in cahoots with each other? I've already told you I have a lot more wisdom than you do and I believe more fore-sight to being able to "read" what someone is saying, as apposed to reading words and relating them to my own life. Again, that's wisdom... Then again, true, I am a Witch.

I remain in this thread because of the wisdom of those that write in it, their thought pattern attracts me, both on a physcological point of view, and that of their intelligence, wisdom that I believe comes with age, as they have seen more than you have of this World and all that is in it. For, me being a witch means I've seen it before, this life-time and many times over................

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 05:42 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
If you are asking me, would it be better, to lose an eye...and be able to see, in life, and for Heaven...Or have 2, but go to hell....I would have agreed with you...

Keep in mind that I do not believe in heaven nor hell "no more than I believe in unicorns but I do think that there could be somewhat of a heaven on earth if people actually cared to have a better understanding of moral philosophy compared to people who care less.

Quote:
And the answer for that, still remains...You need to see, in order to not be blind...If we are all blind...We have no need for any miracle...till we can actually see...

Why cant a person who is physically blind not be able to see "understand" "perceive" a better way of life?

Quote:
You asked us...what miracles, are more important...

Why do you find healing of physical things greater than healing of spiritual things or should I say "better than moral understandings"?

You asked something like "why use the scientific method and I say "because it allows us to not only heal physical eye sight and other physical problems but it also can help us to see "understand" other ignorance's that we have. Can any of these other so called miracles be proven as well as science can?

Quote:

Sorry it was not meant to be offensive but rather an observation.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 06:01 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Why are they already saved Spades?

Blessed, are the poor, meek, humble, and sick...for the kingdom of Heaven is theirs...It means they already made it...

Quote:
People who are blind, deaf and / or crippled have already lost a capacity that others have, but, the strong ones, take their disability and use it to their advantage, they have an inner-strength that tells them that they are not defeated, can not be beaten, are just like you or I and often, they are the ones that become someone in life, be it through sports, or as a singer, they have no concept of their disability being a down fall, rather the opposite. Are you suggesting that they are saved, because God gave them the ability to have that strength to not care about their disability and live life to the fullest?

Yes...

Quote:
Doesn't he do that with everyone and it's up to everyone, to see that and go for it in life?

Yes, but if you are sick, you are already saved...That is why Jesus uses the reference of plucking an eye out...If you pluck it out...It will cause you to be sicker, but sin no more...

Quote:
I take offense Spades to that assumption. Are you suggesting RL and I are closer friends than you would prefer?

No...

Quote:
And, that we are in cahoots with each other?

No way...did I mean that...

Quote:
I've already told you I have a lot more wisdom than you do and I believe more fore-sight to being able to "read" what someone is saying, as apposed to reading words and relating them to my own life. Again, that's wisdom... Then again, true, I am a Witch.

That is cool, if you feel that way...

Quote:
I remain in this thread because of the wisdom of those that write in it, their thought pattern attracts me, both on a physcological point of view, and that of their intelligence, wisdom that I believe comes with age, as they have seen more than you have of this World and all that is in it. For, me being a witch means I've seen it before, this life-time and many times over................

That is cool also...I can say, I am not sure if I have ever been reincarnated...though I believe it does exist...But I do not believe it will be a first option...But I also feel, like I am a very old kindred soul...And I believe that who I am...Is similar...

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 06:09 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Keep in mind that I do not believe in heaven nor hell "no more than I believe in unicorns but I do think that there could be somewhat of a heaven on earth if people actually cared to have a better understanding of moral philosophy compared to people who care less.

I agree...though I do believe in Heaven and Hell....I hope Hell is not though...

Quote:
Why cant a person who is physically blind not be able to see "understand" "perceive" a better way of life?

They could, as everyone could...But they would not have to do it....they are already counted as saved ones...That is what I meant...

Quote:
Why do you find healing of physical things greater than healing of spiritual things or should I say "better than moral understandings"?

I do not...I changed my thought....

Quote:
You asked something like "why use the scientific method and I say "because it allows us to not only heal physical eye sight and other physical problems but it also can help us to see "understand" other ignorance's that we have. Can any of these other so called miracles be proven as well as science can?

I think they can...You probably would not think so...I am not sure...You would have to answer that...

Quote:
Sorry it was not meant to be offensive but rather an observation.

I am sorry mate, I apologize to you for saying it...I should not have said it...I was just a little pissed when I read it...It felt like a slap...Or something....And I know it did for you as well, so I apologize...mate...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 06:09 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Yes, but if you are sick, you are already saved..

Are you saying if I catch the flue then I am saved but if I get better then I lose this status?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 06:16 pm
@reasoning logic,
No mate...Probably something terminal....Or something you are born with...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 06:18 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I am sorry Found Soul! What I said, was uncalled for! I hope you can forgive me! I am not upset, about you saying you think you have more wisdom than me...

I am not gonna discuss that...cause it is irrelevant....But it did not offend me...

Sorry hun... Wink Wink Very Happy
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 06:19 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
.Probably something terminal..

But the truth is that you do not really know this but rather you believe this?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 06:21 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
But the truth is that you do not really know this but rather you believe this?

When Jesus says...Blessed are the sick, poor, humble, meek...I do not believe he means someone with a flue...no....

I think he means someone who really struggles with a sickness...I would not know what degree it would have to be...I guess it all depends on God...Chances are if you are closer to sick that not...He would group you int there, no?

And poor, humble, and meek, explain themselves...Yes?