Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 04:45 pm
@izzythepush,
Thank you Izzy I will try to implement your info more often and see if I can get better at it.
I can see how some copy right info cant be sheared but what about other photos like mine or others who are not copy righted, that I have not been able to use in the past? There must be many other things that I do not understand about sharing photos and so forth. Maybe I will start a thread on how to share photos and other info online. Very Happy
spendius

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 05:16 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I guess what you are referring to when you say "other men" is when I said that "I think that the immoral scriptures that were suppose to be Jesus. were instead by men who were immoral? ...If not please explain.

Why don't you explain what you mean by "immoral" rl? Otherwise we have no idea what you are talking about. And do "moral philosophy" as well.

Quote:
What is the greater miracle??? Making a blind man see physical things or making him see a better way to live?

The former. Every time. What's "a better way to live"?

You're a fanny artist mate and a very poor one. What's "ignorance"?

Quote:
what would be better, to heal someone who can not hear sound or to heal them of their inability to hear wisdom when it is spoken to them?

The former. Every time. What's wisdom?

Are your social contacts mesmerised? I ******* am.
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 05:27 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
What's "ignorance"?

Ignorance is to accept what you think to be most correct, to actually be the best working model without using other scientific models to challenge your presumption. Wink
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 10:34 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I guess what you are referring to when you say "other men" is when I said that "I think that the immoral scriptures that were suppose to be Jesus. were instead by men who were immoral? ...If not please explain.

That is what I meant...

Quote:
What is the greater miracle???
Making a blind man see physical things or making him see a better way to live? What would be better healing a person who is physically crippled or healing them in a way that would enable them to walk though life's challenges without stumbling over their own ignorance? what would be better, to heal someone who can not hear sound or to heal them of their inability to hear wisdom when it is spoken to them?

I don't think there really is, any greater miracle....But as far as scripture reads...Healing the blind...For it says, the apple is the eye, of the body....

And Spendi is right, you must heal both those first two things, before, one can see the latter of the miracle that comes with being healed...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 10:40 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Maybe I will start a thread on how to share photos and other info online.

When you do that...send me a link, I would love to fully understand how to do multiple quotes...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 10:44 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Ignorance is to accept what you think to be most correct, to actually be the best working model without using other scientific models to challenge your presumption.

Why must ignorance be challenged with Science? This is what I do not understand....Not even scientists, think this way, and pin science against religion...(I take it, you meant religion, with presumptions? I agree about other things) So why do atheists, if they are not a belief?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 12:40 am
@spendius,
reasoning logic wrote:
What is the greater miracle??? Making a blind man see physical things or making him see a better way to live?

Spendius wrote:

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 12:48 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Thanks a lot mate!!! Wmwj!!!!! I finally got it! What a gent you are!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This was just a test, to figure out multiple quotes...

I am still trying to figure out how to add what I want to add...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 12:53 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Spendius wrote:

reasoning logic wrote:

Thanks Wmwj! Thank you very, very, much mate! I got it now! Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 02:26 am
@reasoning logic,
Don't stress over it, it's all mumbo jumbo to me too Smile
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 02:35 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Afternoon, Found! What do you not understand, about what Spendi, and I, said?

We are saying, in order for the second part of both those miracles to happen, you would have to have, the first part happen, to make the second part, even possible....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 02:49 am
@FOUND SOUL,
How was your day, yesterday? Is it cold right now? Today was not to hot...Thank you God! It was only like 88*
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 03:00 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
What is the greater miracle???
Making a blind man see physical things or making him see a better way to live? What would be better healing a person who is physically crippled or healing them in a way that would enable them to walk though life's challenges without stumbling over their own ignorance? what would be better, to heal someone who can not hear sound or to heal them of their inability to hear wisdom when it is spoken to them?

The first, because as it stands, if they are that sick, they already are in Heaven, and saved....If you are going to perform a miracle, on them, to make their life, better...Then they have to have, the first parts of those miracles, to take place, in order to actually, be able to see a better way of life...You would have to make them see, otherwise, they could not see a better way of life...They are saved...You would have to make, them able to walk, otherwise they are not stumbling...They are saved...And you would have to make them hear, in order for them, to be able to hear wisdom, spoken to them...And they are saved...And as scripture reads...The eye is the apple of the body...So I would say, that would be the greatest miracle, other than a conversion....The eyes, permeate everything else...God gave us two eyes, 2 ears, two lungs, 2 nostrils etc...Only one heart...One brain...What you see, permeates what you think and feel...He wants us to see, and hear, and listen... then think about it....And make decisions, based upon what we see, and hear...And think...And feel...etc...
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 03:03 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Gawd, it's evening here Spades, been working ALL day and 12 hrs yesterday Smile

I haven't honestly had time to read, just dropped in as I should Smile

I would state, that everything has a beginning in any event. Without a beginning there is no end. So, what ever was written between you two, as far as miracles go, there has to be a beginning (problem) then miracle (end) which is , first and last.

I liked RL's take on Miracles. And, the preference of the person learning to deal with a disability and fly as high as he/she can in life with that disability, that to me is a Miracle.... That healing in the soul with the belief that that person can overcome 'ANYTHING' is worth everything....
izzythepush

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 03:34 am
@reasoning logic,
My daughter can do it, there's a website calle photobucket or photoshop or something like that. You post them on there first. I just get her to do it.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 03:35 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
I would state, that everything has a beginning in any event. Without a beginning there is no end. So, what ever was written between you two, as far as miracles go, there has to be a beginning (problem) then miracle (end) which is , first and last.

I agree with this...That is why, if you want, or need a miracle to happen...The first has to happen, in order for the second...Other wise the second would not work, without the first...

Quote:
I liked RL's take on Miracles. And, the preference of the person learning to deal with a disability and fly as high as he/she can in life with that disability, that to me is a Miracle.... That healing in the soul with the belief that that person can overcome 'ANYTHING' is worth everything....

I like it too...And agree, with what you said...But I am not sure he meant it, like you, took it....And he was asking, for specific answers...And that is Spendi's, and my, honest answers, from our perspectives...

(My opinion...)

They really are not greater than each other, as they are their own entities...Each one different....And no one really greater than another...But I would say, you would need the first to happen, to allow the second part to happen...In all the instances listed above...Otherwise, I do not see how you could do the second part of the miracles...In other words, they are already doing it...Whether they know it or not...

If they can not see, they are blind to everything....If you cure them of being blind, you can make them see things, from a better perspective, if they can not walk, they can not stumble...If you make them walk, then you can make them able to not stumble, and, if they can not hear, they do not know what words of wisdom are...And if you cure that, they can hear it, and discern difference between wisdom, and not...

Each one great, but the first, must happen, for the second, to be...

Other than that, they are already saved...(For blessed are the poor in Spirit, and meek, and sick, for the kingdom of Heaven is theirs..., if they are sick, and have no cure, they are already saved)

And scripture says, that healing the blind is the greatest thing, other than a conversion...Because what you see, makes up everything, you see, feel, hear, think about, want, are....It is you...

That is a religious answer...I would say, Jesus, would think, they are all on the same level...If they are sick, and have no cure, they are saved anyways...If you cure them...Then they become blessed, and more privileged, then they were....But they need the first, to happen, to make the second, even possible...Or there is no need for it to even be...As they already are seeing clearly, though blind, because there is nothing making there seeing impure...not stumbling, though they can't walk, because they do not know what stumbling would be... and hearing wisdom, though they hear nothing...Because there is no deception, in hearing nothing...They would not know the difference....

Otherwise, it makes no difference...They already are saved, and they can not see things to make them blind about what they need to see...If they can not stand up...They can not stumble...And if they can not hear, they know no difference between wisdom, and foolishness....

They are already doing it...And need no cure...If they want a cure...then they will learn to do the second parts of the miracles...If they are doing the second part, but without the first happening...then I would say, they never were, blind, crippled, deaf...Even though they physically are....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 03:54 am
@izzythepush,
Early afternoon mate!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:23 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Do you understand what I mean Found?

If they are blind...They have no need to see clearly, as they already are...They haven't seen anything impure, ever...And if they want a miracle, they need the first to happen, to make the second happen...To make them more privileged...

If they are crippled, they have no need to walk, without stumbling, as they already are....They can't stumble, if they can not walk, and if they want a miracle, they need the first to happen, to make the second happen....To make them more privileged....

If they can not hear, they have no need to hear wisdom, as they already are...They have never heard deception, or wisdom...And if they want a miracle, they need the first to happen, to make the second even possible....To make them more privileged....

They are already doing the second, whether they know it, or not...And there is no need for it to even be...Unless they want it to change...Then the first happens, to make the second be a viable option, to the first...The second already is...There is no need for it to happen, unless the first one does...Then they learn to see, walk, and hear...With seeing clearly, walking without stumbling, and hearing wisdom...Pertaining to what they, see, walk, and hear...Other than that, they have no need for a miracle...
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 05:20 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Just been out shopping, it's my daughter's birthday coming up, and she's really into oriental culture, so I've just been to the shop she told me to get her presents from.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 05:39 am
@izzythepush,
Nice mate! I like Oriental culture as well...I wish I had the devotion to learn to read and write it...(you know what I mean! Wink )

Tell her I said happy birthday!