Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 04:04 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I don't even believe, that Satan knows, what is written in the Bible...!!

Here is a thought Spades. If God is pure, he has nothing to hide right? His aim I imagine is to take over the souls of good people, even if they have sinned, and sits back waiting for them to be ready and then he leads from there... Sounds nice huh... Satan therefore would know what was written in the Bible as God has nothing to hide and it's his job to turn the minds of people to evil so he can win, and take their souls, that's the theory right? In-fact I think the guy I spoke to has some sense to the matter. More than likely if he can get into people's minds, he changed the scripture / parts of it, so that he has a better chance at winning.

It's all about winning isn't it? Who wins, who loses, power ......
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 04:10 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
But it is a lose, lose..And I do not know what you want me to do...If I walk away, I am not being myself on here...If I reply, and argue...I am doing what I see, needs to happen, at times, though, I do agree it is not the best way....And if I substantiate myself...like I did...Then RL...and people like him...Have a problem with me not being clever enough...Do you think that maybe there are many people up against me? And I am a one man battle here...And get treated unfairly, by a lot?

So what do you think I should do?
So, as I know it, Jesus walked away, allowed those that hated him, to spill their vile and ultimately kill him in the end... Did he argue? Did he get angry? Did he swear? Yell ? Are you not being guided by him?

This is your thread, you created it, what ever you say on it will be challenged it has to as that is the purpose of the thread is it not? I don't think it's about you not being clever enough, sometimes I feel you go off and google to try to counter-act what they (anyone) here has argued a point on... Isn't it just about your beliefs? And, then there are questions or thoughts on what someone has stated, "mmm, interesting, it could have worked that way"... You are a one man battle here because you created the thread...

If you feel that you are treated un-fairly, then the person does not know you, agree with you, understand you... Me? I go, ok, that is your thoughts and that is fine and I continue on with my own belief, thoughts as well..

The day you realise that it's ok to be you. You believe what you are writing and that's okay too although if there is a lesson out of something someone wrote, that's fantastic because life is about lessons and who is to say that you are not supposed to get a "message" from words written here? A lesson. Every day we learn something, if we didn't what would be the purpose of purely living.

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 04:20 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
. Satan therefore would know what was written in the Bible

Even the bible says that Satan knows the word of God. I wonder why Ryan is not aware of this?
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 04:30 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
What's the "here and now" rl?

It is this present time and space that me, you and others are communicating in.

Quote:
It is a mathematically infinitesimal point on a rolling continuum between the become and the becoming.

I guess it could be seen that way if one wishes to make maters more complex than what they really are, or if one wishes to use sophistry instead reason. Rolling Eyes
izzythepush

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 05:15 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Even the bible says that Satan knows the word of God.

Why did you feel the need to include the word 'even' in the above sentence?

It just seems a bit weird.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 05:35 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Why did you feel the need to include the word 'even' in the above sentence?

It just seems a bit weird.

You know me Izzy I like to live up to my weird image. Laughing

There are many words us southerners use that probably seem weird in there context and very well maybe or are probably incorrectly used but this is how we southerners speak here in the south.
With that said, "not all southerners speak using the same words nor the same accent.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 05:48 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
the one burning in my lounge-room on cold winter nights like now Smile

For some reason I remembered this and I thought "wow it must be winter there.

It is summer here and what me, my sister and 3 nephews did last week was kayaking and swimming in the springs of rainbow river, "crystal clear springs," "just as comforting as siting near a fire in the winter. Smile
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 09:28 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Is this the same song that you shared with me? What do you think about the message, "do you think that it has validity?

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 10:33 am
@FOUND SOUL,
If Satan knows what is in the scriptures...And is supposed to be clever and cunning...It would make sense, he would do everything he could to change the outcome written in them...That is why I believe he is cunning, and can get people to think about him, or listen to him to do wicked, or refuse it, to do good...I do not believe he knows what God has said to man...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 10:35 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
sometimes I feel you go off and google to try to counter-act what they (anyone) here has argued a point on...

I liked your post...And I see your point...But I just wanted to say...I almost never google anything...Almost everything, I say, is me...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 10:37 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Even the bible says that Satan knows the word of God. I wonder why Ryan is not aware of this?

Where does it say this? If it does, I will change my thought on it...And admit I was wrong...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 10:42 am
@reasoning logic,
I read up on it...It seems that most believe, God knows the scripture, better than Satan does...So they are saying, he does...So I will say I am wrong, if it is true...I would say, then...I may not believe he knows what it means, even if, he knows what is in there...

Or Satan...Being clever, thinks he can outsmart God, somehow with Gods words to man, but can not....

Could it be possible, he got man to write things that were not true? Yes, it is...And that would explain...How I do not believe some things in there, are as they are going to be....
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 10:51 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Is this the same song that you shared with me? What do you think about the message, "do you think that it has validity?

It is the same song...A lot of it does, yes...

My favorite, was the Mark Twain Quote...

Loyalty to Country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 11:07 am
@reasoning logic,
I know what Scripture you mean mate! You are talking about when Satan comes to Jesus...And says...Command that stone be turned into bread, you know you are hungry...For it is written, the Son of God will be able to do this...And Jesus says...It is also written one can not live by bread alone...The Satan says...Throw yourself down from there! For it is written...That the Son of God, has angels to save him....Jesus says...It is also written, you shall not test the Lord your God...Etc....

I would then say, Like I said before, Satan may know what is in there, but he may think the only way he can win, is to out smart God, using Gods words...It seems clear to me...He tries to use scripture, to destroy scripture, and lead people away... I do not know, whether Satan was allowed, To corrupt the Bible...

If he was, then I understand why I see things different...If he was not...Then I understand why the Devil torments me...And anyone who knows the Words of the Bible....
spendius

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 02:01 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
It's all about winning isn't it? Who wins, who loses, power ......

And what the power is for.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 03:06 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
It is a mathematically infinitesimal point on a rolling continuum between the become and the becoming.

I guess it could be seen that way if one wishes to make maters more complex than what they really are, or if one wishes to use sophistry instead reason.

Your definition is the sophistry. Mine is a fact.

Politicians often use your definition as in "I have no intention of raising taxes" or some other form of the gobshite. "I intend to start the process of repealing Obamacare on my first day in office."

Both are true in your here and now. Both are sophistry.

It demonstrates the void in you where a scientific sensibility might exist.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 03:09 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
If Satan does exist he's supposed to be quite smart. Therefore he would know exactly what's written in all religious texts.

Thanks mate! For getting me to question what I knew...And thought I knew... Idea 2 Cents Wink Wink Very Happy
spendius

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 03:14 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
It is summer here and what me, my sister and 3 nephews did last week was kayaking and swimming in the springs of rainbow river, "crystal clear springs," "just as comforting as siting near a fire in the winter.

That depends on the context the fire is in. A tiger-skin rug, imitation I mean, a flask of wine, and thou, for example, celebrating having sold a large apartment block.

That's miles more comforting imo.
spendius

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 03:23 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Satan knows the word of God

Obviously. The theology demands it. Satan's mission is single minded. It is to rattle God's cage. So Satan needs to know by internal logic what it is God disapproves of in order to know what to tempt us to do to get God mad with us and fiendishly laugh at God for designing us with such susceptibilities.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 03:33 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:
That depends on the context the fire is in. A tiger-skin rug, imitation I mean, a flask of wine, and thou, for example, celebrating having sold a large apartment block.

That's miles more comforting imo.

An imitation tiger-skin rug, a flask of wine and Reasoning Logic. Well I never!