Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 03:44 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
So your verdict is, that Satan does know what was in the scriptures. He requested on at least two occasions for Jesus to perform what was written in those scriptures, however, Jesus confused him with his replies, refusing to pull rank and consequently, Satan was left standing with knowledge but not proof and somewhat confused of the answers. So, Satan is still trying to work it out and in the meantime, much like politions wanting to win, power, has throughout the years "used" men to change those scriptures to add his evil into it, so that even those that believed/believe in Jesus would follow those words including slaves, creating hatred between black and white for instance, trying to destroy this World so the majority goes to him and he wins Smile

Even movies, batman, he's the hero, there is a villan and the hero wins and people remember those movies, kids do and so they favor the hero but then some kids favor the villan, do they become villans? Bully kids at school, as they think that the villan is tough? Is Satan using man in every way shape and form to win? Smile

The dreams you have, is that really Satan still fighting against God to win you? Is it him that stops you from sleeping? Smile

Is Satan that powerful........ Or as the Earth still stands is God.... Or the predictions of this World as we know it finally ending at some stage, mean that Satan will win, but God will take as many with him as he can including those that have sinned that at the end ask for forgiveness, as he never gave Satan the power of knowledge of what he knows, therefore, he knows that ultimately in the end Satan won't win...

Then why so many thousands of years later are we here..... Why take so long for this battle? If man changed the "Bible" and man likes to create war, where the good stand up and die to protect the battles and man made the rules, making some animals extinct, making rivers poluted, the air, are all those people of power the evil ones? Smile

There should be a movie about all those questionables, it would make a lot of money. Why has there never been one? Why does man ensure that Jesus and his stories of love, help, and his death only appear on TV.. Instead they use villans to show the evil against the good.

Rambling but see how no one really knows the story, or what the future holds.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 03:57 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
So do you want my opinions? Are or those rhetoric's?

I can give you my onions about them...How have you been??? Wink Wink Very Happy

It is really hot here! Evil or Very Mad Just kidding... Mr. Green
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 04:01 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
The dreams you have, is that really Satan still fighting against God to win you?

Yes..Sometimes, and sometimes not...

Quote:
Is it him that stops you from sleeping?

Most times, no...

Quote:
Why take so long for this battle?

From what I see, it has always been going on...

Quote:
If man changed the "Bible" and man likes to create war, where the good stand up and die to protect the battles and man made the rules, making some animals extinct, making rivers poluted, the air, are all those people of power the evil ones?

Satan is supposed to inherit the Earth, And his kingdom, and throne are supposed, to be here...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 04:02 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I can give you my onions about them

So those are my onions about it!...Ehh him, I mean opinions...! Wink Wink Very Happy

I did not know that you were in need of an onion dip?? Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green 2 Cents just kidding hun...
spendius

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 05:09 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
An imitation tiger-skin rug, a flask of wine and Reasoning Logic. Well I never!

I didn't know rl was an estate agent. Sorry.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 05:09 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
See you are a bright spark today Mr Spades Smile Go have an onion dip, it's hot over there Smile
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 05:38 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I can't eat that stuff, though I think it is very tasty!...Too much fat and calories for me...I try to eat healthy as much as I can...And if I had the money, I would eat just vegetables and fruits...

Quote:
See you are a bright spark today Mr Spades

Thanks! I told ya, I am not really as forthcoming as I am on here...I am not sure why that is... Very Happy

I think it is because, I take a lot, very personal, that is said on here...Which I need to learn to just let go of...I don't need everyone on here to be my friends...Just one person! And the ones who are make it worth it! Like you and Izzy, and Logic!! Very Happy
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 05:43 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
What is it, 11 a.m. there? What ya having for lunch?
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 05:55 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

I know what Scripture you mean mate! You are talking about when Satan comes to Jesus...And says...Command that stone be turned into bread, you know you are hungry...For it is written, the Son of God will be able to do this..

I do not know of all the places in the bible where Satan references scripture but I think that it may be more than a couple of places.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 06:18 pm
@reasoning logic,
Well I do remember that one in particular, so all you guys and girls, who said that, are right! Wink Very Happy
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 06:42 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
An imitation tiger-skin rug, a flask of wine and Reasoning Logic. Well I never!

You are correct again because there are more of us who use rabbit fur instead of tiger skin as it is more readily available because some of us eat them.

It is not extremely unusual to find some of us using many different shades of rabbit fur to carpet our stair cases leading to the master bedrooms and carpeting the entire bedroom in rabbit fur. Have you ever walked on a staircase or bedroom covered in rabbit fur?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 02:50 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You forgot Spendius he does not diss you : )

Two, Spendius what is wrong with Real Estate Agents (apart from the wanna be previous car sales men) . Smile

Three, what do you mean Spades, if you could afford it you would eat salads and vegetables surely, they are less expensive than meat and secondly even in pots you can grow lettuce and tomatos... What are you eating, toast , toast, and more toast?

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 02:51 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
It would have been around 9.40am I reckon Mr Spades, no lunch was travelling doing open inspections, had tuna and tomato and parsley with seseme seeds on my return Smile
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 02:53 am
@reasoning logic,
RL it is certainly winter here. No bikini for me, sunbathing looking out onto the ocean, whilst reading a good book with a pretend pillow made from the sand, to then walk along the beach, in the water slightly so I can tone more, whilst picking up shells and the likes and feeling like I am in Heaven Smile

Oh what a dream that was for future, yet again.. I've collected some amazing things from near the sea.. Beach is 5 minutes away from me, or about.... Slip, slop, slap hurry up, Summer.................................................

It's ok though we have a fire place. It's nice to watch a fire burning as well.........

Ok, Spades worries me about what the he is eating... So, out of curiousity what did you all eat last? Be it dinner or breakfast..............

And, then.............SPADES?

izzythepush

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 03:26 am
@FOUND SOUL,
A lot of people think we're a seaside town too, then they take a look at our 'beach.'

http://www.abparking.co.uk/_public/cms/ImageGallery/aerial%20-%20small%20meg.JPG
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 04:09 am
@FOUND SOUL,
No, Around here...Vegetables are expensive...I don't have anyone in my family who has a garden...And I do not have the space here...I do eat salads...Lettuce and tomatoes...I mean all different kinds...

I've eaten, tomato sandwiches, butter, cheese, etc...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 04:11 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
And, then.............SPADES?

I had chicken and broccoli last night, from a Chinese place...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 04:12 am
@reasoning logic,
Wait, I am confused...I thought you lived in NYC? No? Didn't you say you were a southerner? And if you live up North, do you have a cabin or something?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 04:16 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
You forgot Spendius he does not diss you

Spendius, does diss me...By calling me a fake Christian all the time...by judging me, against his own, self-righteousness...And what a Christian should do...When he ultimately, is not one....

But he was right about that, also...
izzythepush

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 04:22 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Spendius likes to diss everyone. We've all taken a few knocks. It's part of the A2K experience.

Spendius is a puzzle wrapped in an enigma and dissolved in a pint of John Smiths.