Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 11:33 am
@reasoning logic,
Now, I would like to see Krumple say the same...If she can not...She is the one who is full of ****...And has some kind of hidden agenda....Point blank! Substantiated! I guess she did not see that one coming...? WinkVery HappyIdea2 Cents

Game, set, match...Krumple...shuffle them up!

Do you want to know, why I said this?

Because it substantiates everything, I have ever said...I believe I am a prophet...I believe it is the truth...I am being intellectually honest, with what I see, and experience...I have no hidden agenda...And I could be wrong about, it all...

The only way that Krumple would be able to do the same...Was if she was to admit, that her opinions, about me, are completely unfounded...And if she does not...She is full of ****...If she does, it destroys everything she had said about me....

It does not get more concrete, substantiated, than that... 2 Cents
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 11:37 am
@spendius,
Quote:
The Church invented our civilisation you silly twat.

If what you mean by civilization is a pastoral or herding society "that may have been the founders of slavery then I can agree with you but if you actually want to give credit to the church for promoting a moral civilization then I do not agree with you.

The church only seems to be a stepping stone in our evolution to me. Hopefully we will someday advance past these absolute delusion.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 11:39 am
@spendius,
Quote:
You'll be saying the invention of the wheel was evil because of the deaths on the road or that a wheel was used to stretch people on the rack.

It is people engaging in horrific acts that are doing the acts not the tools that they use.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 11:40 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Now, I would like to see Krumple say the same...If she can not...She is the one who is full of ****...And has some kind of hidden agenda....Point blank! Substantiated! I guess she did not see that one coming...? Wink Very Happy Idea 2 Cents

Game, set, match...Krumple...shuffle them up! [/b]

Like I said, I don't have any problem taking the fall. I can be the bad one here because I am not the real threat so I am not worried about being looked at as the messed up one here. So you can continue with your deflection routine.
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 11:41 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
.But I do not have anything to be embarrassed about...If you get my drift!

Is this one of your proud moments? Laughing Laughing Laughing
spendius

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 11:50 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
The church is still the governing power You do not here the voice of the church crying out to release manning now do you? If the church did, do you think that they would release him?

How can anybody possibly hold an intelligent conversation with you when that is your answer to the question I asked you. The Church is not the governing power and I don't know what the Church has said to the authorities concerning the case. Because you have read nothing in your papers about that does not mean nothing has been said.
spendius

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 12:05 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
My sister in law is watching our child for the day so his daddy and I can go to an all male naked pool party this afternoon,

You won't be put to too much trouble there jc like you would if you got in with a bunch of naked mill girls as juiced up as your male colleagues are likely to be.

I use the word "colleagues" advisedly.

It seems like a soft option to me.

What is it that attracts you to males? I find them ghastly. Absolutely. Surely it is not possible to domesticate males as it is with mill girls? Don't males get the Seven Week Itch?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 12:08 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
The Church is not the governing power and I don't know what the Church has said to the authorities concerning the case. Because you have read nothing in your papers about that does not mean nothing has been said.

The church is the people who make it up and these same people who make up the church also vote people into office and are voted into office. They engage in conversations with one another on church issues and social issues and when certain issues bother them they have an out pouring of support that is easily seen by the public. I have not seen an outpouring concern for Manning by the church like I have seen on other human rights violation that the church likes to engage in.
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 12:38 pm
@spendius,
I know how much You like the Church and how much you like Max keiser as well but I do not know how much you like this man, what is your view point?

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 12:54 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
Like I said, I don't have any problem taking the fall. I can be the bad one here because I am not the real threat so I am not worried about being looked at as the messed up one here. So you can continue with your deflection routine.

So are you saying you could be wrong about me? If you are not, that is a rather weak ass argument you put up...You heard what I said...And know it is true...You now have to put up or shut up...I have substantiated myself for you, and others...And you are the one doing the deflection...By saying you could look like the bad person...When no one even said anything about that...I am not interested in that...I am interested in knowing if your opinions are unfounded or not? If they are not...You are full of ****...Plain and simple....If you say it, it destroys everything you said about me...So what is your answer? Pick your poison here....You told me what you wanted me to do...And you thought I was backing off, because I did not, or could not answer...Now you know it is not true...

From now on, Anytime you post to me...All I am gonna do is link this post...Till you answer it, for me, and everyone else...Since you would not lay off of me...This is what you wanted, and you got it...Now I expect, the same in return...

If you chose to dodge it...It backs up what I had said...You have an agenda against me being I am a Christian....And nothing about what you "thought" I was up to....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 12:54 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Is this one of your proud moments?

No, just having some fun....
spendius

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 12:55 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I have not seen an outpouring concern for Manning by the church

I give up. You're beyond redemption. What you have not seen proves nothing. It is not an argument. It's cow piss.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 12:57 pm
@reasoning logic,
How anybody can choose a username which disguises the real you so comprehensively as yours does, rl, I cannot imagine.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 01:01 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
No, just having some fun....

I know that you were not being serious, I was playing around with you. Smile
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 01:05 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
You now have to put up or shut up.

Quote:
that is a rather weak ass argument you put up..

Quote:
.You are full of ****...Plain and simple..

Quote:
This is what you wanted, and you got it...Now I expect, the same in return...

I wonder if Jesus would have handled the matter any different.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 01:15 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
I don't have any problem taking the fall. I can be the bad one here because I am not the real threat so I am not worried about being looked at as the messed up one here.

Why would this be the case, unless you really are the bad person in this?...And are the one who is the real threat? By making false allegations...Which you can not admit to them being unfounded? And are trying to get other people to be influenced by your own thoughts about me...? And conform to your own "thoughts"?

And make me look like some kind of Devil...But yet you going around...and doing the same exact ****...Is what you accuse me of doing....? And you know by what I said...It is not true with me....

You are the threat here....I never once seeked to find you...or called you out...I even asked for us to be friends...Back sometime...

You are the one, who hunted me down, and are following me around...Insulting me, Just to get other people to think I am some kind of Devil...That is a threat indeed...It is border line hate speech....

They can think what they want to...And do not need to accept your positions about me...Or else they are being dumbed down....That is ludicrous...As you looking like the bad person...Is this true about you? People are dumbed down...If they do not accept you "opinions" about me? There are many other very intelligent people on here...And they know what they know...And they believe what they want to believe....

I have substantiated myself, and proved it...Now put up or shut up...And do it!!!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 01:16 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I know that you were not being serious, I was playing around with you.

Really? I thought you were hitting on me...Just kidding mate! Any plans for 4th of July?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 01:22 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I wonder if Jesus would have handled the matter any different.

Of course he would have...But I have said this before...I am not Christ, and do not claim to be...So I guess, your opinion of me having a theistic psychosis is debunked again?

I am a fiery Prophet...And this is also one of the reason I did not spat last night with Krumple either...Because I was being true, that I wanted to change my image, also....But since she got me, to open up...To show her what she needed to see...And has yet, to answer me...This is what she gets for that....

I noticed that you seem to like what she said, and called her an intellectual, when she insulted me for the last 5 pages when she posted....Why is it a form of sociopath for me to do it? But it is being an intellectual if she does the same kind of things? Is it because she does not believe Jesus is the Lord? Well, you like some of the things he said...So why not tell her, you like her thoughts, but she should act better...Or not sociopathic?
spendius

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 01:30 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
How can Jesus not be the Lord when He invented our whole western civilisation and, assuming our influence continues to spread, as it will, he invented the future world civilisation which no other theology has the slightest chance of doing.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 01:38 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
How can Jesus not be the Lord when He invented our whole western civilisation and, assuming our influence continues to spread, as it will, he invented the future world civilisation which no other theology has the slightest chance of doing.

He can not be...There is Zero chance in my book...
0 Replies