Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 08:46 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Are you saying that it is comprehensible to you? let me guess, If you think it is wrong then it is comprehensibly evil correct? What do you think about what krumble said about Christians having a hand in the destruction of the library of Alexandria? Let me Guess When Christians of the past did things that go against modern day morality they were not Christian correct?

Would you also say that Christian slave holders of the past were not immoral and if so would that mean that it is not immoral to have slaves today?
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 08:52 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
except for one...The ones who embrace Islam...And embrace A jihad...Or holy war...And embrace Adi, who is Mohammed Cousin.

Let me Guess you are going to make a judgement call on what one Islamist or a group of them have to says. Would it be fare to do the same about Christianity? we could use Terry Jones as an example.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 08:54 pm
@Krumple,
Sorry, I tried to be civil with you...Since you seem to like to drink the Hateraid...And I have tried to get along, so that I could answer you...But you do not cease, to stop, trying to bait me, into child games...I am sorry you do not feel I have anything good to say, and am a threat...I honestly would not hurt a fly, and would go into the pits of Hell, for you tonight, if I had, to do it...It is too bad, you see me as such a wicked guy, I am trying to change other peoples perspectives, about me, with the arguing...So I have to depart from you...You are now ignored...And it has nothing to do, with not being able to answer you...or not wanting too...It has to do with the fact, your are displaying the hate, and wickedness, you accuse me of doing...

Let us not forget, you are a person who said to Vikkor, forcing people is the only way, to get theists to rationalize, and accept your views...Have a nice life...See ya around!
Krumple

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 08:56 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Let me Guess you are going to make a judgement call on what one Islamist or a group of them have to says. Would it be fare to do the same about Christianity? we could use Terry Jones as an example.

Yeah not only that but judaism, christianity and islam are all the same religion essentially. All three stem from Abraham. They have slightly different terms and outlooks on their god but they all have the same basic concepts. Kill non-believers, fortify the faith and god is always just even when doing evil things.

I laugh every time a christian claims islam is wrong. It's no different than if a serial killer claimed a murderer is wrong. They don't realize they are just as wrong.
Krumple

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 08:58 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Sorry, I tried to be civil with you...Since you seem to like to drink the Hateraid...And I have tried to get along, so that I could answer you...But you do not cease, to stop, trying to bait me, into child games...I am sorry you do not feel I have anything good to say, and am a threat...I honestly would not hurt a fly, and would go into the pits of Hell, for you tonight, if I had, to do it...It is too bad, you see me as such a wicked guy, I am trying to change other peoples perspectives, about me, with the arguing...So I have to depart from you...You are now ignored...And it has nothing to do, with not being able to answer you...or not wanting too...It has to do with the fact, your are displaying the hate, and wickedness, you accuse me of doing...

Let us not forget, you are a person who said to Vikkor, forcing people is the only way, to get theists to rationalize, and accept your views...Have a nice life...See ya around!

I don't care spade.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 08:58 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Are you saying that it is comprehensible to you?

It is comprehensible to all....

Quote:
let me guess, If you think it is wrong then it is comprehensibly evil correct?

Do you disagree? If you do, what is it? If not, is it incomprehensible?

Quote:
What do you think about what krumble said about Christians having a hand in the destruction of the library of Alexandria? Let me Guess When Christians of the past did things that go against modern day morality they were not Christian correct?

I do not feel like discussing anything that Krumple had to say...Lets us move on please....I will answer your question at a later time....

Quote:
Would you also say that Christian slave holders of the past were not immoral and if so would that mean that it is not immoral to have slaves today?

Slaves of the Past, are not the same, as slaves of today....
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 08:59 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I honestly would not hurt a fly, and would go into the pits of Hell, for you tonight, if I had, to do it...It is too bad, you see me as such a wicked guy, I am trying to change other peoples perspectives, about me, with the arguing...So I have to depart from you...You are now ignored...And it has nothing to do, with not being able to answer you...or not wanting too...It has to do with the fact, your are displaying the hate, and wickedness, you accuse me of doing...

Please explain how this is any different than what a wolf in sheep's clothing would say.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 09:02 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:

Yeah not only that but judaism, christianity and islam are all the same religion essentially

I laugh every time a christian claims islam is wrong. It's no different than if a serial killer claimed a murderer is wrong. They don't realize they are just as wrong.

OK so now you are suggesting that going to a mosque is a good thing?

Should we listen to what they have to say as well?

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 09:04 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Let me Guess you are going to make a judgement call on what one Islamist or a group of them have to says.

It all makes perfect sense, if you think about it...I believe that they all believe this, or most of them do...And it answers all the questions one needs to think about...And it goes in line with what I could perceive, God was telling me, about Islams...I am sorry, if you can not relate...It is an Epiphany for me...

Quote:
Would it be fare to do the same about Christianity?

Sure! If people do evil acts...Then they clearly, could be subjected to Hell, at some point...I would never say, that they, could not, like Islam's believe...And "think" that evil for evil is the ONLY way you will be saved...

Quote:
we could use Terry Jones as an example.

Go ahead! Link it!
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 09:09 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Do you disagree? If you do, what is it? If not, is it incomprehensible?

I will be honest it is incomprehensible to me, "that which would make a person do such a thing. I could lie to you and say that I have an empirical understanding about what makes a person's brain have an interest in pedophilia.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 09:09 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
I don't care spade.

I guess we know, who the person, who needs to be stopped, in their path of destruction, really is, huh?

I don't care that you think I am such a wicked guy...And are leading people down a path of destruction...It is completely unfounded...You do not even have an Idea of what I have done for other people...And you hate, is just as Vitriol as I am...

Again, see ya around!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 09:14 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Please explain how this is any different than what a wolf in sheep's clothing would say.

OK...A wolf in sheep's clothing...Would attack Krumple in a way, where we would go back and forth...And I would be trying to get her to think what she was doing was a good thing....All of that stuff I said, I would actually do...If you can not relate to it...I can not change your mind, if you think it is pure bullshit....If you have any ideas about me being evil....I can not really get you to change you mind....But it saddens me, you would let Krumple pervert your mind about me, like that....

Think about this for me, please...Would it bother you, if I let someone, you do not get along with, who you thought was sociopathic, alter my mind about you?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 09:18 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I will be honest it is incomprehensible to me, "that which would make a person do such a thing. I could lie to you and say that I have an empirical understanding about what makes a person's brain have an interest in pedophilia.

Incomprehensible....means you can not understand anything about it....

A priest molesting a child is not incomprehensible...you can clearly understand, that that is an evil thing to do...No matter what you profess to believe...My honest opinion...I do not believe you are being honest, and want to win an argument....You really can not understand anything about that? Even if you disagree with Christianity...You do not have a good guess, as to how they would explain that? (the Devil)
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 09:24 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
.But it saddens me, you would let Krumple pervert your mind about me, like that....

Again How is what you are saying any different than a wolf in sheep's clothing?

I have told you before that you seem to be more intellectually dishonest than you have been humble. It is not hard to see as you have an answer for everything. an honest person does not have an answer to everything, what they say more often than not is that they are not sure or that they do not know. I am with spendius and others on this and calling you out on not being real. Why not come out and tell everyone who you are and why you are doing what you are doing?
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 09:26 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Incomprehensible....means you can not understand anything about it....

It can also mean that you do not have a comprehensible understanding of why something is happening.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 09:42 pm
@reasoning logic,
I sure messed that reply up I am not exactly sure what happened there.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 09:47 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Again How is what you are saying any different than a wolf in sheep's clothing?

I explained it already...It seems clear...you already pushed me aside as a friend, and embrace everything that Krumple said about me...How is that not being a wolf in sheep's clothing?...Or acting sociopathic? What did she say that had core value to it? All she did was personally insult me, for the last 5 pages, when she posted...Is this acceptable to you? Why?

Quote:
I have told you before that you seem to be more intellectually dishonest than you have been humble.

That is fine, if you "think" that, I respect your opinion about me...

Quote:
It is not hard to see as you have an answer for everything.

Is that a good thing or bad? I have said many times I could be wrong, or I do not know...Would you like me to link one for you, to remember?

Quote:
an honest person does not have an answer to everything, what they say more often than not is that they are not sure or that they do not know.

I have said it many of times, and I will say it again...I do not know, why all of the sudden this flip of the switch on me? Is it because of Krumple?

Quote:
I am with spendius and others on this and calling you out on not being real.

OK...That is fine...I can not change your mind about that...

Quote:
Why not come out and tell everyone who you are and why you are doing what you are doing?

I am not fake...That is my answer...I believe I am a prophet of God...And I believe I am giving words of God, that have never been spoken before...For a different take from God....Sound familiar? Do you still think I am fake? I am doing it, because I want people to embrace Jesus Christ is the Lord....But have a different take from God...Than the usual Christian...Of condemnation...

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 09:50 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
It can also mean that you do not have a comprehensible understanding of why something is happening.

And you can not? It is an evil act...Evil= the Devil....

What more needs to be comprehended about it?

When I swear, it is an evil act...And I am listening to the Devil, when I do it, knowing it is wrong...

Do you believe that people swearing is incomprehensible also?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 10:05 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I have told you before that you seem to be more intellectually dishonest than you have been humble.

That is fine, if you "think" that, I respect your opinion about me...

IYHO...Does this sound like a humble answer, and an intellectual one? Or dishonesty, and boasting?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 10:39 pm
@izzythepush,
July 27 th is when the Olympics, start, mate!