Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

spendius

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2012 01:18 pm
@Adam4Adam,
You have chosen to enter a debate and you don't want to know what others taking part in it are saying. And you are encouraging others to follow your fatuous example.

I presume your aim is to have the debate conducted along the lines you wish it to be. And you have only arrived in it lately.

There are thousands of posts on A2k which we all ignore. It says something when you pick me out for the privilege of parading your ignoring mine.

Get on with with it you silly moo. Nobody gives two fucks who you put on Ignore, least of all me.
0 Replies

Keith424

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2012 01:20 pm
@spendius,
I don't care for using bad language but you seem to be an ignore bitch as well.
spendius

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2012 01:28 pm
@Keith424,
It's only ten minutes since you put me on Ignore.

Make your ******* mind up eh?
0 Replies

Keith424

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2012 01:29 pm
@spendius,
This thread has never been a debate, it's been nothing more thcn hysteria ramblings.
spendius

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2012 01:35 pm
@Keith424,
How could it have been a debate if it is nothing more than hysteria ramblings?

That's tautological. Which is to say idiotic.

Put me on Ignore like you said. There's a good chap.

izzythepush

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2012 01:37 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

it is nothing more than hysteria ramblings?

Is that one of the Bedfordshire Ramblings?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2012 01:40 pm
@izzythepush,
Time to learn a bit of French with The Clash.
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2012 07:41 pm
@Adam4Adam,
I agree Adam, not needed, just leave them be and if your not interested in the tread turn it down and be done with it, no sense in being mean.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 12:17 pm
Oh great, I got Jeff's whole ******* clan in here, to act like assholes...and vote mine and Spendi's posts down, and vote themselves up to feel good about themselves...When they claim this thread has no value!!

Very ******* mature guys!!

Why don't you just leave us alone, if we are not bothering you, And this thread is nonsense, huh?

Let me remind you, your buddy there, Jeff started all this ****!!

******* immature idiots....

Grow the **** up! I bet most of you, are probably 25 or older...

My soon to be 4 year old niece, understands how to be a nice person, better than you dimwits...

Don't like me? Don't like my thread? Get the **** out, then! No one forces you to read it...No one forces you to come here!!!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 12:19 pm
@Keith424,
Quote:
This thread has never been a debate, it's been nothing more thcn hysteria ramblings.

Good! and the bullshit, Jeff, you, Adam, and Pete have said, is the same exact ****!

So you guys are going? Great! See ya around!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 12:24 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Quote:
I agree Adam, not needed, just leave them be and if your not interested in the tread turn it down and be done with it, no sense in being mean.

Too Late BUDDY! For it seems you do not understand, you and your little clan here, coming here and purposely voting me and Spendi down...(Which he did not even have anything to really do with it anyways...But in your hatefulness you do not even know it!) Cause problems, and are being very mean indeed, by coming here, in a nonsensical hysteria thread, and purposely voting my posts to negative 4, and Spendi to -2 or so...And voting each other up, like immature jerks...IS BEING MEAN!!!

Why don't you all just get the **** out of my thread huh?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 12:27 pm
You guys want to pick a fight? Now you got one, and the gloves come off!!!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 12:33 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Marvin has studied moral philosophy much longer than bill "If bill has even studied" but Marvin would easily see bills point and not take offense by what he said. Why do you think that Marvin would not have much of a problem with what bill said?

How do you know that Marvin does not have a problem with Bill? Seems by the way Marvin was, and spoke, he would no?

They really can not be on the same side, if atheism is not a belief....
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 01:04 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I’m sure you got them all scared to death. They’re all calling the Internet police about now.

Keith is 6'4 and weights about 225lbs, you best keep the gloves on Very Happy

Too funny Very Happy Laughing
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 01:07 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Why do you ask a question you already have an answer for? You tell me this answer to why Christians can not have a morality that is above what Jesus taught.

That is exactly what I am saying, Christians do not believe they have a morality higher than what Jesus taught, they know they suck at it...But atheists believe that they are above this morality or anything like it, simply because they "think" they do not suck at it? So therefor, the morality must be wrong? Or people should not try to abide by it? What other kinds of morality would people not suck at? That would also be good to implement?
Do most atheists suck at Marvin Katz morality? yes, the do....

Quote:
I personally do not think that Jesus taught us to pursue after our enemies. Other than him saying bring thine enemies here and slay them before me. I think that the church made that line up because that does not seem to go along with Jesus' teachings.

Maybe so, but it should not be a double standard in the eyes of an atheist...If what Jesus taught was morally right, then all should abide by it, If an atheist thinks that the morality is not important because no one keeps it...Then they should not laugh, and snicker or look down upon ones, who embrace faith, and KNOW they suck at morality...Because what atheists are doing, is worse...

Quote:
I am not sure that they are but I hear some politicians saying some things and I have never heard Christians denouncing these things. Have you ever heard so called Christians saying horrible things about Bradly Manning?

No, I have not heard it, what are they saying? There is injustice with morality everywhere, and just because you are a Christian does not mean you will be perfect at being moral...And no other method, would people be perfectly moral either, unless everyone embraced do whatever the hell you want all the time...But that then, is not really any kind of morality at all...

Quote:
That is the point he is making, "that Christians are making a mockery by the things they teach "not" to do but yet they do them, "they are being hypocritical.

Yes, they are, but so is every person who thinks they are moral all the time, when they are in fact not...If they have some sort of honest morality...

So his point means nothing, is my point...

Quote:
How do you try not to go to your neighbor's country and enforce the petrodollar? How do you try not joining the military but yet you join?

How can an atheist, say that Jesus' followers are morally wrong by not listening to Jesus, and then think they are not morally wrong, by doing what Jesus says not to do, and in the process, laugh or look down upon a Christian, as a moral thing? When they are doing the same exact things? So either Jesus was right, and they do not believe they are being immoral, But them laughing about it destroys that fact...Or they in fact see relevance in what Jesus said, and are even worse, as they think that just because they find peace with the morality they accept, is in fact not being immoral, such as Bill saying violence jokes about Osama, and other things....

Quote:
I am sorry that you take offense by it but many people see most Christians as being retarded when it comes to some areas of thought."like reality. We sometimes laugh at what people do when they are acting out childish or silly. It is not that you intentionally poke fun at a child when he behaves silly but we do it none the less at times.

Thank you for saying you are sorry...Would it offend you, if Christians got together on a late night show, and laughed at atheist morals? Would you think we were just poking fun at what we "believe" is irrational moral thinking?

You have to admit, Katz has it right, even if he is wrong (atheism)

Bill has it wrong, even if Christians are wrong...

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 01:19 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
You are wrong again, Some atheist like what Jesus had to say and many atheist agree and try to follow that philosophy. but what Bill is talking about are people who claim to be Christians but openly teach otherwise.

Then that highlights exactly what I said in the last 2 posts...What makes atheists believe or think that they are not being immoral, by the fact of accepting Jesus' words...But yet doing the opposite as well?? Just like Christians do? Like Bill said...When if they are smarter, they would understand that if it is immoral to do so, if you're a Christian, it is also immoral to do it, if you are an atheist? Like Bill said about the violence? (and based upon atheists like him, who like Jesus' morals, but do the opposite as well)

So then, either Jesus was right, and his morals are as well, and everyone sucks at them, like Jesus said, and it is worse for an atheist, as them seem to think that because they are an atheist, they do not have to follow these moral teachings...Or are still not morally wrong for breaking them...

Or, Jesus never was, and his morality is pointless, and so then, if an atheist can think that they are moral, if they are not, then there is no reason why a theist should not do the same exact thing...It would be human instinct...And there would be no reason to even point it out...As right or wrong...From one side to the other, we are all being immoral at points, or we are all not being immoral at points based upon an atheistic view...

Just because you believe Jesus exists, and do not follow him 100% of the time, does not mean you do not embrace him, and are immoral all the time, And if you find value in what Jesus said, claiming to be an atheist, does not give you a free pass, to disregard what Jesus said, and "think" you are being moral, by doing so...Or, it shows you do not really find any value in what Jesus actually said...As they too, would also believe by Jesus' standards, they are also being immoral, at times, and not find joy and laughter in things which also contradict what Jesus taught...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 01:22 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Quote:
I’m sure you got them all scared to death. They’re all calling the Internet police about now.

Keith is 6'4 and weights about 225lbs, you best keep the gloves on Very Happy

Too funny Very HappyLaughing

What is so funny about it??

I am 6 ft, 240....

Wink Wink Wink Very Happy

I am ready if he is!!! Wink Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 01:39 pm
Someone's Birthday is coming up!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Found, how many days??

What would you like me to give you on your birthday??? Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 03:23 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Welll... NO more Fn words like that? Smile And, I like Pete, dunno the others "yet", so don't swear at him.. There, there is my birthday present.

Not telling.. A woman doesn't tell her age, sort of Wink
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 04:27 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
OK, I can do that, because it is your birthday! Soon!

I think I know your age, you said it here once or in another thread! but I promise I wont tell!!! Wink Wink Very Happy