Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 08:08 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Both you and spendius think that sex has such an important role in religion, I can only guess that the church's view on his sexual orientation is only a small part of what he sees wrong with Christianity.

If this is so true, what would make him think, I am such an evil guy, that he would have to purposely vote every one of my posts down? Rather than asking me, for my personal opinions, About what he does and believes, does not believe??

In other words, Why does he "chose" not to get to know me?, Rather, than clumping me in, as the rest of the bunch? And just another one of "them"??

I would have been happy to talk with him, he seems to have no desire to even know What I happen to think or believe about anything...

That tells me, he had predetermined in his mind, I was and am an evil guy...

Why would he believe such a thing? Unless it was, Something he thought automatically "all of us" believe or do??

And I happen to believe it has to do with his orientation...

You do not???

What is it then??
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 08:20 am
@spendius,
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 08:23 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
If this is so true, what would make him think, I am such an evil guy, that he would have to purposely vote every one of my posts down?

Because you say things that are not true even after being corrected you still say that he voted your post down.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 08:52 am
@reasoning logic,
And the biggest Gateway that atheism has, is its own thinking...

If people were to claim what they are, such as a skeptic, questioner, doubfullist etc...

No body would care of question them, only people who were on the opposite side...

That also tells me, that atheism is not a rejection, but a belief, like I have said numerous times...

Once you claim you have a rejection of something that is not real, you automatically open the gate or door to people who believe in a God...

Just like people who believe in a God, open the gate or door to people who say I do not believe Gods exist...

And since, people who have a rejection of a belief, do the same...(most times)

I happen to believe, atheism is still a belief...Not any kind of a rejection of a belief...

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 08:57 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Because you say things that are not true even after being corrected you still say that he voted your post down.

And I told you, and everyone how I KNOW it was him...

If you genuinely trust what someone says...Why do you question me about my experiences??

So is he an evil guy, if he really is lying about it all???

Who would purposely do it to Christians?? And why would they do it??

You have been here since the beginning, just like me, Who is doing it??

Seems like it happened, as soon as he came...

And I told you how I seen him responsible....

My opinion does not matter??
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 09:02 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
And the biggest Gateway that atheism has, is its own thinking..

OK I do have to agree, "you are correct. It is because atheists like to think about what is being preached to them. Thinking is what causes them to become atheists.

Would you please try to take a leap from faith and become intellectually honest about this question I am about to ask you? In this very short video below, would it be wrong for me to say that most Christians should consider what Bill has to say and could he have some truth to what he has to say?

Sloan

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 09:06 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Wrong once again. I was reading Jeff's comments and noticed yours and thought you were a ******* idiot, so you are wrong once again, as many posters have already pointed out many times in this silly thread.
spendius

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 12:35 pm
@reasoning logic,
Media spokespersons speak, and swear, on behalf of Media which has a financial interest in us thinking that " it is of the nobility of man to be insatiate
in desire and to rebel against limiting conditions".

Obviously.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 01:01 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Media spokespersons speak, and swear, on behalf of Media which has a financial interest in us thinking that " it is of the nobility of man to be insatiate
in desire and to rebel against limiting conditions".

I take it that you came to this conclusion after analyzing that video?
spendius

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 01:54 pm
@reasoning logic,
Nah--It's in Freud and some folk sayings.

I don't analyse your videos rl. They are too simple for that.

Your man bends his voice to the tune of his advertising paymasters.

"For to thy sensual faults I bring in sense---
Thy adverse party is thy advocate---"

Sonnet No 35. One understands.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 02:02 pm
@spendius,
Are we talking fountains of mud?
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 02:53 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Your man bends his voice to the tune of his advertising paymasters.

Certainly he is an entertainer but the question I have for you is, "was he speaking the truth? If not just what was it that he lied about?
spendius

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 03:13 pm
@reasoning logic,
Once the voice has been bent it is easy to find words to express truth. William Bryan Jennings said so.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 03:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Yes.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 04:29 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Why do you insist on making morality more difficult then what it needs to be?

Just asking you, some questions, that is all...From an atheistic perspective...

Just in case you are being truthful and you want to see how some atheists view morality and you wonder what an atheist family might look like, I would like to share with you an inspirational video that all Christians should consider.

spendius

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 05:02 pm
@reasoning logic,
Yes rl but atheists like I assume he is from the still, I didn't bother playing the vid because I know why you picked it out of the billions of available choices, will be simply trodden into the mud as quite other types of persons rush to the front of the stage in a pious atheist world. He can only get away with what I assume is pure shite in a Christian world tolerant enough, due to it have no more sense of insecurity, to understand that a small section of the population have a psychological need to be different.

Let's say he is being treated in the community. Managed.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 05:10 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
He can only get away with what I assume is pure shite in a Christian world tolerant enough,

That's it spendius keep assuming
0 Replies

Sloan

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 05:17 pm
@spendius,
The video was very touching.

Of course being an another Christian bigoted ignorant ass no one would expect you to view the video.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 05:19 pm
@spendius,
Spendius what was it that the church did to make little boys have a higher pitch voice? Was it remove their balls? I hope that you were not a singer.

I can only imagine that you would prefer a ladies voice when it comes to singing.

Here is a fourteen year old boy with one hell of a voice.

0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 05:21 pm
@Sloan,
He is arguing for what rl is arguing for and if it comes to pass both the guy and rl will be ploughed under.

I'm trying to be compassionate. Why are you egging them both on?