Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:19 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
I have seen nothing in pre-Christian thinking that contradicts our animal nature.

I would have to say that the therapeutae predate Christianity especially what we call Christianity today and they seem to have understood the science of loving their neighbors far better than any pope has even dreamed about in his wildest nightmares.
spendius

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:23 pm
@reasoning logic,
What about the Therapeutrides?
JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:27 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
My buddies as you put them ignore your Christian hysterics. As do most sensible people. I don’t vote down your post but I will vote down the thread so I nolonger see it, uninterested in Christianity or as I see it, a made up myth.
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:37 pm
@spendius,
Are you trying to start a feminist movement?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 06:55 am
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
Quote:
My buddies as you put them ignore your Christian hysterics. As do most sensible people. I don’t vote down your post but I will vote down the thread so I nolonger see it, uninterested in Christianity or as I see it, a made up myth.

If you are happy with that answer, so am I...I have no Idea who is voting you down.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I watched you one day, All my posts went to zero, And then, we went back and forth for about 20 min, with peoples posts going up and down...From zero to 2...2 to zero...And the only people's posts who did not change was yours and mine...

Mine, as I can not vote myself up, and you were not gonna vote me up...And yours did not go up, as I was not voting you up, because you were the one voting me down, and you could not vote yourself up....

I left it at two for everyone else, because I purposely wanted everyone to see, that you were voting people down, and doing it purposely...And I did not care if they were voted up or not...But I suspect, If I left them at zero, so would have you...

I find it very hard to believe, someone would vote everyone on the page up, but me, and you, unless it was you and I....

Why would they not include your posts in everyone's going up and down? Unless it was ultimately you doing it??

I wanted you to know, it was me, because after all, if you're gonna vote me down, just because I am a Christian, then I have no problem voting you down, Just because you dislike Christians, and dislike me...

I have nothing to hide...And will back my actions...But it seems to me, that you're not willing to be a man about it, and do the same....

So if you are happy telling that lie, I have no problem....Telling you, that I know you are lying about it...

And like I said, you are no better than these "so called" evil people that you think are so evil....

So, If your gonna stay, peddle your bullshit to someone else...If you are going...

So sorry you could not stay! Don't let the door hit you in the arse as you go!

Seems all you did since you came here, was try to cause problems, you know the same things that you claim Christians do?

And you are not obliged to post in a thread I created if you do not want to, and see that it is meaningless...You chose to do so, by your own free will...

So, If it is such a meaningless thread, then you're the one who seems to not be smart enough to understand, You really had no reason to post at all...Unless, of course, that is a lie as well, and you feel this thread has meaning??? And your opinions will be heard??

So much for equality, as in your own name...!

Maybe, you get treated unfair, because you treat others unfair??
spendius

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 07:38 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You got me confused there Spade. About who was up and downthumbing who I mean. What are you chewing?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 08:00 am
@spendius,
Quote:
You got me confused there Spade. About who was up and downthumbing who I mean. What are you chewing?

As far as I know, Newma, and someone else, are down thumbing "potential Christians" and that includes you, even though they do not seem to understand you are not a Christian...

And in return, I am down thumbing them, as they down thumb me...

I watched Newma down thumb me, on about 6 consecutive posts...So I knew someone was doing it on purpose...So I down thumbed everyone on the page to see who it was...So everyone read zero...He took the bait, and He thumbed everyone up but his post and mine...So I knew it was him, I up thumbed everyone as well, So everyone on the page read 2, and his and mine said zero...then I went back and forth for about 20 minutes, and whatever I did, he did, so I knew it was him doing it...

After that, I left everyone at 2, As I had no reason to vote anyone down, other than seeing who was voting me down...and he left everyone at 2, so that everyone knew, he was the one who voted me down, and I was the one who voted him down on purpose, since he was doing it on purpose....

But since your posts read -1, it seems either, him and a buddy are doing it, or he has 2 computers...

Do you understand now??

I do not know what you mean by chewing...I do not chew tobacco, and do not take any drugs...
spendius

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 08:10 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You should be a financial fraud detective Spade.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 09:46 am
@spendius,
spendius wrote:
What are you chewing?

The cud.
0 Replies

JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 05:19 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I don’t vote down your comments, however I will use the feature ignore as of today, that way I won’t see any of your rambling idiotic dribble. You come across as the typical paranoid Christian. Not one person I know has even mentioned this thread to me, I found it myself. You and your little black book of fairy tales I find to be bigoted and disgusting so you just keep posting because the more people who read your bullshit will quickly turn against the dribble you write.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 05:57 am
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
JeffreyEqualityNewma wrote:

I don’t vote down your comments, however I will use the feature ignore as of today, that way I won’t see any of your rambling idiotic dribble.

Drivel, not dribble, dribble is the same as drool, drivel is nonsense.

The phrase 'rambling idiotic dribble' rather loses its impact.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 06:16 am
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
Quote:
I don’t vote down your comments, however I will use the feature ignore as of today, that way I won’t see any of your rambling idiotic dribble. You come across as the typical paranoid Christian. Not one person I know has even mentioned this thread to me, I found it myself. You and your little black book of fairy tales I find to be bigoted and disgusting so you just keep posting because the more people who read your bullshit will quickly turn against the dribble you write.

That does not make any sense, if I keep posting drivel, why do people keep reading it and responding to it? Rather than ignore me, like you do, if it is such a brilliant thing to do?? And why is this thread booming? Rather than being stagnant, Like most philosophical ones on here??

Why would I post drivel, to get more and more people to call me out upon it???

Just because you personally find me to be a "typical paranoid Christian" does not mean I am, or that others "think" I am...

It means, you are off-ly opinionated, when you do not even know me...And I highly doubt you have read this thread in its entirety...

And it does not mean that Christians are evil, nor is their "little Black Book" that is your opinion...In which everyone has got one...So, it is fine...But you must also be willing to accept other opinions as well...Other than your own...

If you want people to take you serious, then take them serious...

You know? The only sober one driving?

Christians are evil? But you are not just as evil??

If you are happy accepting you are not voting down Christians, then I am happy accepting, I am not sure who is voting your posts down....
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 06:17 am
@izzythepush,
A large number of people on A2K use phrases of the nature which they believe to be facts on the sole evidence that they have said it. It's a post play-pen version of a pulled lip. It takes a few years of an expensive education to learn how to do it. Drivel and dribble mean the same thing--nothing.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 07:18 am
@spendius,
Quote:
You should be a financial fraud detective Spade.

Nah, it would do me no good, Because whether I prove or disprove something, Someone will argue a defense, that I am a "typical paranoid Christian", or something of its nature, despite the facts!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Idea 2 Cents
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 07:32 am
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
How many Buddhists, Taoists, Islamic, Hindu's, Judaisms, Sikh's, Confusionist's, Zoroastrianisms, Rastafarian...

Do you speak these words too?
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 07:51 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
How many Buddhists, Taoists, Islamic, Hindu's, Judaisms, Sikh's, Confusionist's, Zoroastrianisms, Rastafarian...

You do not seem to understand that Christianity is the gate way religion to atheism. If you do not believe me ask any Buddhists, Taoists, Islamic, Hindu's, Judaisms, Sikh's, Confusionist's, Zoroastrianisms, Rastafarian...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 07:51 am
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,

Anyone of them, who has a "personal problem" with your sexual orientation right??

Wrong indeed! And I do not believe it!

Why?

Because, "some typical paranoid Christians" Do not have a personal problem with your personal choice of sexual orientation, that you "thought" they did, and "think" they are evil for... Idea

If you catch my drift... 2 Cents

But you did not ask, and assumed, which makes you the fool, not me...

And makes you just as evil, as you "believe" them to be!

What about an atheist or agnostic who has a problem with your personal lifestyle??

Are they evil as well??

Or not??
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 07:57 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
You do not seem to understand that Christianity is the gate way religion to atheism. If you do not believe me ask any Buddhists, Taoists, Islamic, Hindu's, Judaisms, Sikh's, Confusionist's, Zoroastrianisms, Rastafarian...

Does not matter, my question is still relevant...Since Christianity is the gateway, then they would follow, or base their beliefs upon Christianity, so the question still remains...

How many of those religious does he say his words too??

If those other religions do not follow Christianity, what exactly do you mean by gateway??

The only thing stopping atheism??

I happen to disagree with that statement....
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 07:59 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Anyone of them, who has a "personal problem" with your sexual orientation right??

Both you and spendius think that sex has such an important role in religion, I can only guess that the church's view on his sexual orientation is only a small part of what he sees wrong with Christianity.
spendius

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 08:04 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
You do not seem to understand that Christianity is the gate way religion to atheism.

That's not strictly true rl. I don't think Buddhists, Taoists, Islamics, Hindu's, Judaisms, Sikh's, Confucionist's, Zoroastrans, Rastafarians ... & Co have the concept of the asymptote.

Christianity shows every sign of being the gateway to the steeper slopes of the asymptote of atheism. On negotiating those and reaching the gentler ones the view of the limit recedes like a mirage in the desert.