Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 02:28 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
you have been misguided appartently

in what way? I would rather believe visions and dreams of one who "claims" to be God in Jesus showing me light, and deciplining me when I am evil....than believe that Aliens are God, when they have done nothing, to show light and show me darkness...if the ball was in your court, which path would you personally chose?

you said yourself that "you believe" God exists...would you rather believe in a merciful God? or a merciless one?
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 02:41 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I would rather believe visions and dreams

Why would you rather believe than to have understandings?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 03:05 pm
@reasoning logic,
my beliefs are based FROM my understandings....and my understandings and beliefs are one and the same....my beliefs were different back years ago, I was Atheist, and from studying the majority of all major religions, I found that Jesus was the one calling me, and now I understand that my beliefs in Jesus are the "right ones"

but to answer your question the way you wanted me to, I would rather have understandings and beliefs in 'faith" than all the knowledge the world could ever give me, because it can't ever be done to the point where one understands everything....so either you die will all the knowledge you understood for no higher purpose, or except faith in God young, and then your wisdom never ends...which to me is the HIGHEST understanding you could possibly ever have...
BillRM

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 03:17 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
One word came into my mind after reading a few of your posts how sad.......
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 03:19 pm
@BillRM,
why?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 03:27 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
The way I see it is that an understanding is an approximation of an idea thought to be true or false, "meaning that it is the best that a person can comprehend about an idea at the present time and a belief is an idea most often held to be absolutely true or false!

We can all be wrong about what we think is true at times! When I think of a well known man "Martin Luther I think of how he got some things close to being correct and some things closer to be wrong.

I think that he was close to being correct with this quote

Reason is the greatest enemy that faith has

I think that he was close to being wrong with this quote but many would admire his faith none the less

"People gave ear to an upstart astrologer who strove to show that the earth revolves, not the heavens or the firmament, the sun and the moon. Whoever wishes to appear clever must devise some new system, which of all systems is of course the very best. This fool [or 'man'] wishes to reverse the entire science of astronomy; but sacred Scripture tells us that Joshua commanded the sun to stand still, and not the earth."
BillRM

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 03:27 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
Even more bizarrely, if christianity is the one true faith why did God take so long to let us know? Why did he lie to the Jews for so long - then change the rules? Sounds like a major failure of organisational communication to me.

Sound like he might now be running netfix...............
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 04:06 pm
@Arella Mae,
Comment why in "heaven" do you use blue for the text in your postings?

It is inherently harder to read then any other color due to the human eyes sensitive to that light wave length being poor.

Next Christmas look at a Christmas tree and take note that the blue color bulbs stand out far less then the other colors lights on the tree.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 06:30 pm
@reasoning logic,
I agree with a lot of your post....I will sum up what I meant (and I thank you for correcting me personally) I would rather have "faith" in one who claims to be God in Jesus Christ, when his servants (ALL who reflect light by their faith and actions) and Christ himself, because they show me light...especially Christ, because I "see" "no darkness" in Christ, and I "understand" why even the ones who reflect light do fall at times, because I do myself, and again I have "faith" in forgiveness than to not, or I have "faith" in a merciful God than one who does NOT show mercy...than to have "faith" in one who has servants (aliens) and or Anunnaki himself, when ALL I have ever "seen" or been witness to, (others stories about abductions) show me personally, darkness....

and again, (I DO believe Aliens exist) but I can "see" reflections of light in even sinners and of course in Christ himself, ABOVE all the sinning, I DO NOT see light from Aliens, or Anunnaki Himself (ABOVE their evil, ALL that I "see" from them, is darkness)....therefor, it is EASY for me to take "the path of least resistance" as Buddha said, or I will put my "faith" in one named Christ (peace is my gift to you) for showing me light, and forgiving me for my sins...."in my opinion" as ANY true God would....
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 06:46 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Do you know where your faith and your beliefs come from?
tenderfoot

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 11:28 pm
@reasoning logic,
Voices in his head or he knows... and no mater what others say or do, he's not about to question his beliefs - faith - or the voices in his head.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 07:08 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Reason is the greatest enemy that faith has

maybe, maybe not...it matters to know where faith comes from...or what drives faith in the very act of believing something...it could be argued that faith is a pre-intuition of reason...the pre recognition of what must be done emerging from the relative parameters of a group of people, on the first step process of interpreting the commandments of Law...on that light, faith is not yet the expression of a fully organized comprehensible system from where the law can be reasonably derived, but just an intuitive crude sketch...
...what I mean is that while the will in faith has a positive intent of getting it right towards reason, the very informal pre organizational action in faith renders its nature insufficient to firmly account for such reason...

...in turn reason is attained not when you get to final truth but when you get into a functional set of rules optimizing operatively the general common good, insured or measured, as the maximum ability of computing work...
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 09:09 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Great reply! Very Happy
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 05:50 am
@reasoning logic,
yes I do! my "faith" comes from Christ himself...and that in turn perpetuates my beliefs and "faith" toward light, and Godly things....as I have said I WAS atheist, and seen God's wrath toward me, and could see my darkness revealed from him (God)...I took the leap of faith, and I was converted, studied EVERY major religion I could grasp to find who called me and saved me, and in the end ( or still ongoing I should say) I found and am still finding it is Christ...I personally had a revelation and a vision...now I am blessed with many of the same....which tells me for sure that my beliefs and faith in Christ are correct, because, to this day I still have them (visions and dreams)....when I have visions and dreams of other religious such as Buddhas, Confusious, Lao-Tzu, Inzanagi, Lamadoji, Islamic leaders in which I have visions of one named Dropadeddi (though there is no scripture in Islam that says a man existed) and ALL the other leaders of major religions in my dreams who contact myself etc....show me there enlightenment or kingdoms are divided and therefor, they will NOT stand...(other religious leaders) are mostly after ungodly things or ideals. agendas etc, so therefor, you could say God started belief in my life, and I sought after him to find him, and accepted faith in him...perpetuating both, which like I said are now, one and the same..."from every experience I have EVER had" it IS Christ....and none other....other religious leaders do in fact, aid me in battles, against the devil....but there is none like Christ....who when I am fighting Satan, I defeat Satan, and when I go into the pits, if it is because I am being purged for my abomidable acts, and God is not present, it is HORRIFIC, but if I go into the pits and Christ is there aiding me through Satan's endless mazes of darkness and evil, or torments, I am content and actually the dreams have a positive effect because I see "others" let out of hell...not to mention the endless dreams I have had with Christ themselves where they are truly amazing...where I am talking with him, or being shown tidbits of Heaven, or by his power talking with deceased ones, who say they are extremely happy now....that they are in "Heaven"
izzythepush

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 06:00 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I don't have dreams like that, or if I do I can't remember them. The other night I had a dream that someone was holding a baby that looked just like Jimmy Sommerville.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 06:28 am
@izzythepush,
lol, no seriously, I guess, I am very lucky! God tells me the faith, I showed him when he showed his wrath, rather than I getting pissed at God, I accepted God...and in return he Gave me prophecies from the Holy Spirit....his wrath was to the point that, now, I am convinced God was SO FED up with my adbomidable acts, he was saying either right now! you except me! and I WILL do wonders with your life. or you don't and I am going to condemn you for here on out, that was the magnitute of his wrath....if you ever read the book of Daniel, in the Christian Bible. that is the BEST way to explain my prophecies, and my gift, compared with any other Prophet of the older times....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 06:30 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
btw I am going to lay down, I will be back later...but izzy, I sent you a pm bro...have a good day or night, whereever you are! Wink
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 06:44 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I am convinced God was SO FED up with my adbomidable acts, he was saying either right now! you except me! and I WILL do wonders with your life. or you don't and I am going to condemn you for here on out, that was the magnitute of his wrath....if you ever read the book of Daniel, in the Christian Bible. that is the BEST way to explain my prophecies, and my gift, compared with any other Prophet of the older times....

I learned allot from reading the bible and much of my thinking was molded from reading the bible.

I really did enjoy most of what Jesus had to say but there can be found many acts of unethical behavior in the bible by today's standards!

I can not relate to what you are saying when you say this!

Quote:
you except me! and I WILL do wonders with your life.

I see everyone receiving the same raft of nature, "when a tsunami strikes the wave does not spare anyone based on their beliefs, all the churches in its path are destroyed. I would think that God would make the tsunami go around some churches without harming them if he was real!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 07:16 am
@reasoning logic,
why though? why would a Church be spared? if the devil did the act of the tsunami then it ( the tsunami would spare nothing!) the miracle you look for...is the WORLD comming together to aid the people and destruction of what you call a "wonder" (tsunami) in which case I meant wonderous things with "my" life...not wonders, as in actually moving mountains like the Bible states....but that you yourself can now see God doing wonders in your life...such as the people comming together from every nation to help...that WAS the wonder!...not the devil's act of creating the tsunami to destroy people....and a few churches being saved...what good does a building do if none are there to worship anymore? having preconcieved notions of what an exceptible wonder or miracle from God would be, is going about it the wrong way "in my views" put your faith their, don't be expectant of the said wonder...in other words, don't say God if I put faith in you I EXPECT you to make 3 camels walk through my living room floor...but rather take that leap. and the wonder will come...you will not know how or what way but it will!
BillRM

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 07:37 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
but there can be found many acts of unethical behavior in the bible by today's standards!

Others then the big things like destroying two whole cities with innocents children in them by fire from heaven or ordering whole nations to be put to the sword down to infants in their mother arms and drowning 99.99999 percent of the human race including children we had some lessor examples.

On a bet god had a good man and a believer family destroy and he himself was tortures in a numbers of ways.

Then we had the only man worth saving in a city schedule for burning offering his his two daughters to be gang rape and kill to a mob.

The Christian god is on his face as evil as any god that the human race had worship in our history.