52
   

Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

 
 
XXSpadeMasterXX
 
  2  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 03:22 pm
@voiceindarkness,
How have things been for you? How is Lisa??
0 Replies
 
spendius
 
  1  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 03:33 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
That's out the other side of not being humble Spade.

What is the message then? Anybody can claim to be a prophet and not prophesy just as they can claim to be humble when they're not.
XXSpadeMasterXX
 
  1  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 03:36 pm
@spendius,
Do you claim I do not prophesy???

What do You "believe" I do then??

Spreading words of God, Of the way things are, that he explains, exactly how he explains them, and how he is ultimately peaceful, and accepting....Even though it is contradictory, or Paradoxical, to what many believe, or have been told....Is Prophecy to me....

What would you like me to say?? What do you want to know??

If you read this thread, you will see one who seems to have been converted...Thru me, by God....
reasoning logic
 
  1  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 03:43 pm
@izzythepush,
I take it you did not like the first video of the 1 1/2 hours of videos you requested? I will try to do better on the next video and see if I get a different response. This is a video of a lovely lady singing your song and anyone who has an interest will find Izzy in it at 1 minute 15 seconds.

0 Replies
 
FOUND SOUL
 
  1  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 03:48 pm
@spendius,
Hi Spendius,

Fortunately, I don't follow the sheep because that is a horrible thought, I visualised robots walking then, all dressed the same Smile

I understand what you are saying and I appreciate the length it took you to type that all out...

Most certainly, if a few sentences are quite detailed with un-heard of words, it can be difficult to comprehend what in fact is stated, said and therefore left alone. If a person was to be honest with themselves, they would know that not everyone would "get" those words and be able to therefore, put the sentence together in their minds of thoughts to answer...

I don't believe it "should" make anyone feel dumb.. The English Language is an Art, just as much as singing is an Art.. It purely means that an individual has chosen to learn the full language whilst another, doesn't find it necessary in life for their way of living.

But:-


Google has become my friend...

Quote:
I think it is something to do with being a person in your own right rather than a subject.


(Where is the like button? ) Smile I agree... Could not have said that better myself.



voiceindarkness
 
  1  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 03:50 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Is GOD a DICK? Neutral
DAMNED RIGHT HE IS!!! Twisted Evil
YOU haven't SEEN Shocked such a DICK Surprised until you've SEEN GOD!!! Cool
0 Replies
 
FOUND SOUL
 
  1  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 03:50 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Quote:
I think the lessons are pretty clear at this point: Austerity does NOT WORK. It does not help an economy recover from a recession or period of instability. It does not lead to job growth or restore confidence in the country.

It sounds like the poster knows what he is talking about but does he?


Smile Reminds me of last month when I had to put a stop to buying anything that wasn't needed to get through that month...

I see your point Smile
0 Replies
 
FOUND SOUL
 
  1  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 03:52 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
My description of my dreams in Heaven and Hell suggest otherwise....

It is not all goodness, and or evil, but that is what God told me to speak,


They better be seperated (Heaven & Hell) because I don't want to go through goodness and evil when I be gone from this planet...... Smile
0 Replies
 
FOUND SOUL
 
  2  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 03:54 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
All this personal animosity has lost its entertainment value. It's no longer fun. I don't feel like eating popcorn anymore.


Hope you are feeling better wm ....... PS: I just change channels when I get bored, I love my popcorn Smile
0 Replies
 
FOUND SOUL
 
  1  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 03:57 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
the ones who find it ludicrous....or extremely entertaining because of how crazy people are....


Wait, I am not crazy nor anyone else here, what? : )

reasoning logic
 
  1  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 04:05 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
What is the message then? Anybody can claim to be a prophet and not prophesy just as they can claim to be humble when they're not.


Ryan I do think that Spendius has experience with the not being humble part, so he does seem to know something about what he is saying.
0 Replies
 
XXSpadeMasterXX
 
  1  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 04:08 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Wait, I am not crazy nor anyone else here, what? : )

Your right, That is not what I meant....I meant people who say others are crazy and come here...If they believe others are so crazy....then they should be honest with themselves and either admit they like the drama, so they are just as crazy as these others who they believe are crazy...Or own it to themselves to be honest....and say it is so crazy, they are so crazy, I do not agree, and should not come here, or entertain them....
0 Replies
 
igm
 
  1  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 04:10 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Quote:
the ones who find it ludicrous....or extremely entertaining because of how crazy people are....


Wait, I am not crazy nor anyone else here, what? : )


Doesn't it seem crazy to say that someone says that God speaks to them? Doesn't it seem crazy that people accept that without saying it sounds crazy?

I'm not judging but it does seem crazy to me that someone says they hear God speak to them and also it seems crazy to me that others don't say it seems crazy.

But does it matter at the end of the day... no ... I guess not Smile
XXSpadeMasterXX
 
  1  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 04:14 pm
@igm,
Doesn't it sound crazy to call them crazy if they say that, and no one can prove it either way? And it could be real?? Doesn't is sound crazy to believe others "should think" they are crazy, because the idea is crazy to you, or another??

But then, by your own account it is crazy to even talk to them, and engage them...Unless you find it either truthful, or enjoy the craziness....

So the whole point of crazy or not is moot....Who honestly whoever they are, are not crazy at times??

And I was referring to another with the other post not you...
reasoning logic
 
  1  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 04:17 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Would you think that someone might be crazy if they said the spaghetti monster talks to them?
Krumple
 
  1  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 04:17 pm
@igm,
igm wrote:
Doesn't it seem crazy to say that someone says that God speaks to them? Doesn't it seem crazy that people accept that without saying it sounds crazy?

I'm not judging but it does seem crazy to me that someone says they hear God speak to them and also it seems crazy to me that others don't say it seems crazy.

But does it matter at the end of the day... no ... I guess not Smile



It could matter. When these people who think they speak to god start imposing their belief and way of life onto others, it becomes a concern. When foreign policies by politicians are drafted up based on the idea that the claim their god told them to invade, is a concern.

Religion is never harmless, it causes many problems for society when it is not kept to ones self. When it is imposed onto others.

Think of all the tens of thousands of women who were killed because they were considered to be witches. Think of all the tens of thousands of people who were killed because they didn't want to conform to early church policies. Think of all the tens of thousands who are still dying because of choices made by these same people who claim they speak to a god and that god tells them to strap a bomb on and detonate it to kill others.

So it does matter at the end of the day.

XXSpadeMasterXX
 
  1  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 04:20 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Would you think that someone might be crazy if they said the spaghetti monster talks to them?

Would I be even crazier, if I said the idea is crazy, but had conversations with them about the Spaghetti Monster's interactions???
igm
 
  1  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 04:22 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

But then, by your own account it is crazy to even talk to them, and engage them...Unless you find it either truthful, or enjoy the craziness....

So the whole point of crazy or not is moot....Who honestly whoever they are, are not crazy at times??

And I was referring to another with the other post not you...


Hi, it was you I was speaking about. You are a well meaning chap and you help in your own way. But when you say you hear God speaking to you it makes me feel... uneasy about your sanity... it's just how I feel.

Give me some details:

When God speaks how does this happen? What does he sound like? What is the most profound thing he has told you?

I would prefer you posted but did not profess to be a prophet... I don't think you need to... everything seems fine until you say you're a prophet.. and then I feel uneasy and wonder if you're not a little crazy.

Like I said... does it really matter... no... not as long as it is harmless.
voiceindarkness
 
  1  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 04:25 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Quote:
Hi Spendius,

Fortunately, I don't follow the sheep because that is a horrible thought, I visualised robots walking then, all dressed the same Smile
JESUS and all of HIS was lead as SHEEP to the SLAUGHTER on MASADA. Neutral
NOW SATAN and all of HIS are lead as SHEEP to the SLAUGHTER... Twisted Evil
Like SNOWFLAKES from HELL they are all different yet all LOOK THE SAME>>> Cool
Quote:


I understand what you are saying and I appreciate the length it took you to type that all out...

Most certainly, if a few sentences are quite detailed with un-heard of words, it can be difficult to comprehend what in fact is stated, said and therefore left alone. If a person was to be honest with themselves, they would know that not everyone would "get" those words and be able to therefore, put the sentence together in their minds of thoughts to answer...

I don't believe it "should" make anyone feel dumb.. The English Language is an Art, just as much as singing is an Art.. It purely means that an individual has chosen to learn the full language whilst another, doesn't find it necessary in life for their way of living.
BULLSHIT is BULLSHIT in ANY LANGUAGE. Drunk

Quote:
But:-
HOPE you are not the BUT of the JOKE that REALITY IS... Shocked


Quote:
Google has become my friend...
Am I your friend??? Neutral

Quote:
Quote:
I think it is something to do with being a person in your own right rather than a subject.


(Where is the like button? ) Smile I agree... Could not have said that better myself.
YOU are an OBJECT Smile which is the SUBJECT Very Happy of your MIND... Cool




igm
 
  1  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 04:25 pm
@Krumple,
You're right of course... but I was speaking about whether it harms the poster who professes to be a prophet and those who don't say that seems crazy.
 

Related Topics

Atheism - Discussion by littlek
The tolerant atheist - Discussion by Tuna
Another day when there is no God - Discussion by edgarblythe
church of atheism - Discussion by daredevil
Can An Atheist Have A Soul? - Discussion by spiritual anrkst
THE MAGIC BUS COMES TO CANADA - Discussion by Setanta
 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.06 seconds on 12/02/2022 at 10:29:08