Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 05:48 am
@Setanta,
You have an insecurity problem? Doubt it. I think that you from what I have read other than one liners that don't question, discuss, dispute, rather just diss, the thread, are enjoying this. That's cool.

If not LMAO sure you know what that means. I think everyone who has "stayed" with this thread sees that I have my beliefs but am open to a disagreement.. Feeble.. Don't need to be anything but me and therefore, honest. Me.

Quote:
I consider you a religious fanatic
Tee hee aweeeeeeeee.

(Australian) (Good on ya Smile )I don'ta read the Bible, never have, nor attended church, kind of said that 10 times here.
Setanta

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 05:52 am
@FOUND SOUL,
One doesn't need to read scripture to be a religious fanatic. You're the one doing the "dissing." I simply said the thread is bizarre. From that, on no basis at all, you extrapolated that i don't like the thread, that i "hate this ****." You're a bully and a creep--that you are Australian is irrelvant. It neither makes you a bully, nor prevents you from being one.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 05:57 am
@Setanta,
Life is worth living and smiling over
Set, has a mind over matter
I bet you love picnics in clover
With your loved one, who would never scatter
Now you aren't laughing, at all
Rather going WTF , FS, the gaul
Look, I be a creep
doubt you would weep
I almost see you smile
across this mile

See I don't give a shirt
what you think
but I do care that you laugh, .live and smile
Cause, you know this World can stink

(Mood... Smiling / laughing and well just not giving a damn... Rather revert to the first two, I be me )
Setanta

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 05:58 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Go patronize someone else, creep.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 06:02 am
@Setanta,
I feel almost sorry for you...

You can't see past the reality of someone, rather what you want to see, ..................
Setanta

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 06:07 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Spare me your phony pity . . . "see past the reality of someone?" Get back to me when you learn to write coherently in English.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 06:13 am
@Setanta,
I reckon, you can read, "African American" , "Double Dutch", anything really, as I said, it's evident you are intelligent, but honestly? What is you aim, or more importantly your gain... See I be laughing, can't help myself... I see the humor in insults... IDK... And, I love it when people, don't listen, and think they are right, when they don't know me, let's be honest.... you have no idea of anything, about me.....

Not here to argue... But, sorry I am actually smiling.. I find this amusing... backlash?
Setanta

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 06:26 am
@FOUND SOUL,
You know nothing about me, but you were willing to claim that i don't like it here, that i "hate this ****." It's hilarious that you claim that you are not here to argue, that's all you've done for pages now, while throwing out all the passive--aggressive sneers and insults you could manage. That makes you a liar, along with being a bully and a creep.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 06:33 am
@Setanta,
Sigh.

Dissed Bill a couple times, apologised and stated I won't be like, what is described in FM's thread... Not going to lower myself.

Makes your verdict...... non researched

Night Set....
Setanta

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 06:38 am
@FOUND SOUL,
So long, creep.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 08:25 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Setanta has not put you on Ignore yet FS. He must enjoy responding to you.

He never responds to my posts. He claims all my arguments are spurious which obviously justifies him not responding to them. He seems unaware that A2K viewers are a cut above the average, so to speak, and know that declaring arguments to be spurious is not a sufficient justification for not responding to them and thus come to think that there must be another reason.

The conclusion is, logically, that he doesn't consider your arguments to be spurious enough for him to treat them as he does mine.
spendius

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 09:03 am
@spendius,
Maybe I can help you a little FS.

Consumerism was based on the idea that what you bought defines who you are.

The latest thing, crass consumerism being a bit naff these days because we, that is those of us who like to define ourselves, have everything that mass production can give us and, mass production being what it is, we have all been defined as the same. A horrible thought.

And which is no good when defining ourselves is invidious.

Hence we now use words to define ourselves. It is of no consequence that the words are not defined or even understood by those who lard their expostulations with them--paradigm being a typical example. It is merely a matter of the cachet these words carry for those who have majored in an 'ology or are related to someone who has.

Consumers of the words, listeners and viewers, are afraid to enquire into the meaning of them because it betrays ignorance.

What rl was trying to convey when he used the words "psychological, sociological and anthropological" was that he is familiar with these scientific disciplines and his listeners and viewers have agreed, informally I mean--i.e. not being aware of it--not to delve into the matters for the reason given above. Thus they are afforded the benefit of being thought familiar themselves with psychology, sociology and anthropology and of engaging in "contactless sociability". They simply nod their heads and wait their own turn to deploy these signifiers of their intellectual excellence and the coalition of nincompoops quack away the time merrily talking absolute balderdash whilst imagining themselves as something of an amateur expert in the arcane details of psychology, sociology and anthropology and thus somebody to be listened to with attention and respect.

It's a more social version of the impressive coffee table book.

Mr Evelyn Waugh, after a lengthy stay in the US, remarked how polite Americans were because they have no selfish expectations that anybody ought to listen to anything they say.

I think it is something to do with being a person in your own right rather than a subject.
spendius

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 09:50 am
@spendius,
Here is a typical example FS. It is a posting today on the US Economy thread--

Quote:
I think the lessons are pretty clear at this point: Austerity does NOT WORK. It does not help an economy recover from a recession or period of instability. It does not lead to job growth or restore confidence in the country.

It sounds like the poster knows what he is talking about but does he?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 11:20 am
@spendius,
spendius wrote:
What rl was trying to convey when he used the words "psychological, sociological and anthropological" was that he is familiar with these scientific disciplines and his listeners and viewers have agreed, informally I mean--i.e. not being aware of it--not to delve into the matters for the reason given above.

I think that RL's endorsement of a 15min video by David Icke without knowing anything about him is more telling than his use of buzz words. It's probably two sides of the same coin.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 11:28 am
@spendius,
He's just parroting Max Keiser.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 12:54 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
I don't happen to think so Spade.

The manner in which you talk about God is the very opposite of humble. You are connecting God with man's fate. With yourself. We cannot possibly divine anything about God. We can only sense a "presence". As in animism.

And the interpretations you lay upon God are draining the concept of God. In some theologies it is forbidden to provide God with a Name. The notion that God takes care of us is ludicrously fantastic as the atheists perceive and point out.

You are exhausting the substance of the concept. Using God as some sort of pose. Killing God for a conversational gambit which is aggressive.

The idea that God is tied up with man's fate in an age when we are getting smaller and smaller in the face of mass industrial society implies that God is getting smaller and smaller. Is Dying.

You ain't humble at all Spade. You gave us a self-comforting assertion.

Sorry bud...again I disagree...Perhaps if You knew me in person you would think otherwise??

If I am a prophet of God, Should I spread the words he tells me too...So that others understand what he wants them to know?? Or keep them to myself, and be a Prophet of God for nothing?? And if I am spreading what he says to say, How am I connecting God with man's fate...to myself? Not what God want people to actually hear?? And how do people not know anything about God, only the presence??

My description of my dreams in Heaven and Hell suggest otherwise....

It is not all goodness, and or evil, but that is what God told me to speak, so that people would understand him, thru my life....A prophet of his...

I am speaking as the Spirit speaks thru me, So I can not see how you would think I am minimizing God...I have asked God and prayed about this, and said If I am doing wrong then stop me....and he always says, Go and spread my words to the world and do not doubt me...

If I did not do it, there would be no reason for me to hear and see him in my life, every day and night....(prophetically) And I might as well say to God, I do not wish to spread your words, so take the gift away....

What good would it do to keep the gift to myself, and not tell others about it? Or what God says??

And if you think me calling myself a Prophet of God, makes me not a humble person...Than I would say that that is being truthful...Since I hear and see God telling me so....

Also, your other reply to Bill, about me being intelligent, and it taking me till I was 30 to understand....

Who said that because I was nearly 30 when I posted the importance of a Birthday was one year closer to being with God....

Meant that I was 30 years old when I understood this concept>? Wink Wink Very Happy
wmwcjr

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 01:06 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
All this personal animosity has lost its entertainment value. Sad It's no longer fun. I don't feel like eating popcorn anymore. Wink
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 01:16 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Not even worth it Hun....Keep being you....And let the haters hate...They will always find reasons to hate, and bring you down....

Your a great person, and I enjoy listening to you!!!

I hope you never leave this thread....And the ones who find it ludicrous....or extremely entertaining because of how crazy people are....Would just either be honest, and say that they enjoy coming here...because there is posts they find relevant....or be honest with themselves, and Just go....It is obvious we are going on without them, So it is obvious we do not need there hate to continue!! Wink Wink Wink Very Happy Cool 2 Cents
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 01:46 pm
@spendius,
Also, If you reread, the significance of the Prophetic Gift, when brought up...Has always and every time been brought up, when someone asked me as to how I had some kind of special knowledge of God, and my answer was I have a Prophetic Gift...This shows, I was not blowing my own Horn, Being truthful, and humble....
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 03:02 pm
@Bunnycorn,
Bunnycorn wrote:

He would have to answer to me as to why he was such a dick, and let all those poor children suffer, all this monstorous **** happened, how he created the universe in 7 days, and thousands, upon thousands, upon thousands of other questions.
Seriously? GOD will have to answer to YOU!? Laughing
We will SEE HIS CREATIVITY... Cool
God left Man with a WORD, Neutral you say GOD is a DICK for allowing MAN to DICK with the WORD? Confused