Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

JPB

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 07:30 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Which is completely contrary to the teachings of Jesus and accepting the teachings of Paul. You've just made my point. How many people did Jesus say would enter the kingdom of God?
JLNobody

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 10:27 am
@JPB,
Is Izzy a Gnostic?
Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 10:31 am
@JLNobody,
No, he's an English grump . . .
izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 11:02 am
@Setanta,
THE English Grump.
0 Replies

igm

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 11:16 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Also since you are asking:

Why is there a difference between what the earlier Mathew and Mark said were the lasts words of Jesus:
Mark 15:34 and Matthew 27:46 "My god, my god, why have you forsaken me."

And the later Luke and John:
Luke 23:46 "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." John 19:30 "It is finished."

One sounds like an ordinary man who preached having doubts about his death and the manner of his death. The other is like the modern version of Jesus? But historically Mark and Matthew were closer to the event… did they make up what Jesus had said or did Luke and John change what was said to overcome the fact that the preacher Jesus was killed like a common criminal and his last words sounded like doubt?

Why do you think these accounts are so different? Why is Mark's account ignored when he was first and the much later John's account taken as what was really said?
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 01:44 pm
@JPB,
Very good point!

JPB do you have a church of preference or what is it that you believe?
JLNobody

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 01:57 pm
@igm,
I've heard his last words were "Holy crap!"
0 Replies

StinkyPete

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 02:34 pm
Who gives a sh*t?

Hey Christians, Im your God now!

I command thee to get on thy knees and worship this dick!

Hardy fu*king har.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 02:42 pm
@izzythepush,
So do I! also in agreeance about the Gospel of Thomas...and by the power of God...it will be reinserted back in the Bible where it belongs!...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 02:43 pm
@JPB,
he (Jesus) says for you and ALL at the last supper with the cup in his hand....Jesus doesn't talk much about people making it in or not...some things he says such as the gate to Hell is wide and the path to Heaven is very narrow....people take this as Jesus saying many will go to hell but few will make it to Heaven, I disagree with the way the presume he is saying...from what i understand and my perceptions...tell me that he is saying there are MANY ways to go toward hell and fall off the RIGHT path, but the correct path and path to Heaven is narrow because it is straight and direct to the point...acknowledge the 2 most important commandments, above many other things you "should" do in my opinion and you "will" in fact make it in Heaven,,,(simpliest way to salvation is accepting Jesus Christ) also, I "see" that anyone looking for Jesus will find him on their quest to Heaven, if they in fact truly wish to do what it takes to make it in....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 03:05 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
and if Jesus DOES in fact mean MANY will go to hell and few will enter Heaven, I feel he means people may go to hell but be purged and forgiven and FEW will just be entered by their actions and "faith" alone....but again, in the end, as many who do what is ness. to enter, they will be given ample chances....and in the end to me I see that NOT many will be ultimatly condemned forever, if any at all....
Arella Mae

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 03:18 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Scripture says there is one way and one way only.
StinkyPete

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 03:21 pm
@Arella Mae,
Liar.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 03:24 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I like your thinking in this last post of yours!

Please keep in mind that none of us know the absolute truth about anything and when we think we do it is then that we know it not as we ought!
izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 03:30 pm
@StinkyPete,
StinkyPete wrote:

I command thee to get on thy knees and worship this dick!

My eyesight isn't that ******* sharp.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 03:32 pm
@izzythepush,
Do what you always do when things need magnifying pull out your microscope! Idea
igm

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 03:33 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

I like your thinking in this last post of yours!

So you like:
'I feel he means people may go to hell but be purged and forgiven...'
So we go off to hell and are tortured for some length of time that seems appropriate to God/Jesus. Then we are taken 'fresh as a daisy' to live for eternity in heaven. You like this thinking ....why?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 03:35 pm
@reasoning logic,
Don't you just hate it when a twat thinks he's a troll?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 03:35 pm
@Arella Mae,
and I ask because I don't remember Arella...but I "think" I remember....does it say in scripture, the one way is by "faith" in Jesus Christ?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 03:36 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
...if with all that "ghostly" crap you only mean that certain information strings due to complexity or extension take more time to be computed and organized in a system and thus that their "resolution" takes longer, then I will agree with you, but then that is self evident...
(although I seriously doubt that you did get 10% of what I just said to you)