Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 04:17 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
So, calling people who disagree with you and criticize you "fuckwits," is that an example of your respectful attitude? Is that an example of your "maturity?"

Read your last replies from him and yourself...He has been on my case from the time I took Spendi's case over his...and you have been an asshole to me since the day you found it utterly impossible 2 atheists alleged to see a sign from God...When after about 5 pages of going back and forth, another said he would accept a sign...But you said nothing to him....

You could say you do not feel that hostile toward me, but it does not fool me...I know how you feel about me...And if you did not have some affiliation here, you would use that language with me....that is why I do not refrain from saying it to you...because I see your true colors and know what your thinking about me!!

Quote:
I'm not trying to hurt you or bring you down. You're nothing to me. I criticized what Wmwcjr wrote. First Izzy and now you have come along to sneer about that, even though the remarks were not personal about him, nor addressed to either of you. Izzy, at least, had the guts to refer to me outright. You just weaseled in with "they." There's only one of me, bright boy.

Like I said, I backed Wm position, because I believe what he says is true, not you...I referred to you, but left you out, because that is what you asked for me to do...So that we did not fight....But it did not take you long to attack me, to cause **** up again...SO in that case, you opened this can of worms not you got what you wanted! And it has nothing to do with lack of courage again! it has to do with being smart enough to pick my battles...I can agree with Wm, and say masters of history, could be full of ****! that is my opinion! Your the one who felt it meant you...So when you asked me, and attacked me....I gave it back to you in return....

I can not speak much for Izzy, but it seems it is not hard to see you fight with quite a lot of people on here....More than I do....So your the one who needs to grow up...Especially if your 60+ and do not understand this, and I am 29 years old!
Setanta

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 04:17 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
See, this is your MO. You can't deal with criticism, so you resort to personal reflections. Apparently, to a kid like you, being over 60 means i'm "near the end of my life.' You lack perspective. Once again, i'm not angry. You're just not that important.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 04:18 am
@Setanta,
I wasn't taking a cheap shot, I was supporting WM, who like a lot of people didn't deserve to be on the wrong end of your bile.

I'm not lying, you stamped your feet, and more or less accused me of following you around, when I correctly informed you of what an acronym was. You then started throwing insults around to all and sundry who didn't agree with you.

You've been decidedly ill-tempered of late, maybe you should talk to someone about it. I'm sure if you ask SpadeM nicely enough, (remember no asshole calling) he'll pray for you.

Setanta

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 04:24 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I did at any time say it woul be impossible for two atheists to have seen a sign from god. You can't even keep your bullshit straight. Your original claim was that you knew two atheists here who said that if they had a "sign" from god, they'd change their "beliefs." What i did was question that, and you just got nastier and nastier. You can't even keep your bullshit straight.

Now you claim that "another said he would accept a sign." Oh? Really? Then it should be simple for you to link that post. I'll be waiting for that, and i'll keep asking you about it, too.

Once again, you're nothing to me. This is what we do here. We challenge bullshit when we see it. You just can't deal with that. Hence the vicious personal remarks.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 04:27 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
See, this is your MO. You can't deal with criticism, so you resort to personal reflections. Apparently, to a kid like you, being over 60 means i'm "near the end of my life.' You lack perspective. Once again, i'm not angry. You're just not that important.

Fine, that is your answer! Now this is my opinion! I do not believe you!

Nothing viscous about it...I do not trust you at all!
Setanta

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 04:27 am
@izzythepush,
You can't keep your bullshit straight any more than your buddy Spade here can. You said i had called Wmwcjr names. I had not. You were lying. Now you're attempting to weasel out of through slighting characterizations of what i've written. Of course you have to do that, given that i didn't call Wmwcjr any names--so you're trying to put up a smokescreen.

So, you lied, and that makes you a liar. I say that without the least qualm as the very first sentence in your post ended with a slighting personal reflection.

Asshole.
Setanta

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 04:29 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You misspelled vicious. But English language expression is a big weakness of yours, isn't it? What you do or don't believe is a matter of indifference to me.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 04:29 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Now you claim that "another said he would accept a sign." Oh? Really? Then it should be simple for you to link that post. I'll be waiting for that, and i'll keep asking you about it, too.

Someone did! and they are my friend! and I said I would not throw them to the fire! If you did not keep up with this thread it is your problem...Someone made that remark....

And 2 others have before! GET OVER IT!
Setanta

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 04:32 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I followed this thread for a lot longer than the five pages you stipulated. You're just making bullshit up again, as you so commonly do. There's no "fire" for anyone to be thrown to. (I really wish you'd stop butchering English.) Absent any evidence from you, i just have to assume that you're a liar, like your asshole buddy Izzy.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 04:34 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
You can't keep your bullshit straight any more than your buddy Spade here can. You said i had called Wmwcjr names. I had not. You were lying. Now you're attempting to weasel out of through slighting characterizations of what i've written. Of course you have to do that, given that i didn't call Wmwcjr any names--so you're trying to put up a smokescreen.

So, you lied, and that makes you a liar. I say that without the least qualm as the very first sentence in your post ended with a slighting personal reflection.

Asshole.

What a COMPLETE Dick head you really are...And to think your 60+ years old???

Tell us the truth do you really have an affiliation here or not??? If not please explain to me, what you meant by you would tear my posts to shreds???

Who the **** allows you to do this bullshit if you do have an affiliation here, is mind-boggling!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 04:35 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

You can't keep your bullshit straight any more than your buddy Spade here can. You said i had called Wmwcjr names. I had not. You were lying.

This is what I said.

Quote:
Set is waspish. He does tend to fly off the handle and be really rude and insulting when there really is no reason.

You're not really lying, but you are a bit delusional, relying on what you thought was said, as opposed to what was actually said.

Instead of calling people names you should get yourself checked out, this sort of thing can creep up on you. I've just buried my mother-in-law, had she bothered to get herself looked at earlier she'd probably still be alive.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 04:40 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
I followed this thread for a lot longer than the five pages you stipulated. You're just making bullshit up again, as you so commonly do. There's no "fire" for anyone to be thrown to. (I really wish you'd stop butchering English.) Absent any evidence from you, i just have to assume that you're a liar, like your asshole buddy Izzy.

Good! then apparently, you were not paying to close attention, because it happened a few pages after one of our scuffles!! and again! if you find it impossible for the idea to arrive, That's your problem, I told them I would protect them, and protect them I will! I know a lot more than to put them out there to a wolf like you!

Ask all you want, I will NEVER REVEAL to you, who actually spoke those words, because when you first approached me the very first time, I could feel and sense the hostility, and I am not gonna put them through the **** you say to me, in case you feel like doing that in your spare time!....

If you have a problem with my butchering of the language, why not post these comments to your buddy FM??? Or is it because he is an atheist, and was on your side....It does not seem to be a relevant problem to you???
spendius

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 04:47 am
@farmerman,
Mandatum novum do vobis: ut diligatis invicem . . .

That's divine even if it is impossibly utopian.

And what happens if we give up on impossible utopias and accept the survival of the fittest, the struggle for existence and nature red in tooth and claw.

Even this thread shows distinct signs of a beating down competition.
spendius

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 05:19 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
They have large followings and I never said all evangelical Christians are to blame for their actions but it was not three people but three people with high standing in that community.

They are still just three people and you have offered no evidence for your claim, which is what I am addressing, that they have backed the execution of homosexuals in Africa.

At this stage it is reasonable to assume that you made that claim up. Your floundering notwithstanding.

Which "US-based Christian groups" are backing the execution of homosexuals in Africa as you claimed? Either answer the question or desist from such fantasies.

Two atheist governments, China and Russia, are backing the regime in Syria. It's official. A Security Council veto. And the last atrocity blew some women and children to bits and no doubt blinded and mutilated a few others.

And all you have is a figment of your distorted imagination.
BillRM

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 05:28 am
@spendius,
Quote:
They are still just three people and you have offered no evidence for your claim, which is what I am addressing, that they have backed the execution of homosexuals in Africa

LOL so the Pope is just one person by that logic also and does not speak for his followers???!!!!????

They are religion leaders with tens of thousands or more followers pouring money and other supports to them.

Second the man who draft that bill was one of their supporters.

spendius

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 05:34 am
@BillRM,
The Pope is an office. Not a person. He is not a loose canon as your examples are.

"Ex opere operato".
Setanta

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 05:54 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
So, then, you won't back up your bullshit, because, in fact you know you can't. No surprise there. I've long known you are a liar.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 06:00 am
@Setanta,
here's the deal, if I reveal one of them....Will you leave me alone for the rest of the time I am on here?? So that I never have to speak to you again??
Setanta

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 06:05 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Whether or not you speak to me is of no interest to me. Every time, however, that i see you posting bullshit, i'll call you on it. Tough titty, said the kitty . . .

It's up to you whether or not you have an interest in proving that you're not a liar.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 06:23 am
@Setanta,
Sorry, then the deal is off, their friendship means more to me than proving you wrong, and destroying your doubt....With you being a lost cause!

Deal with you thinking I am a liar!