Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

izzythepush

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 02:50 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for.

Why not take a leaf out of his book and lay off the videos for a while?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 03:37 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
That's an evil picture Twisted Evil by some idiot who is moking Jesus. If you seriously look at it, look at the "look" on the women's face, of fear and then of Jesus who looks evil lols, who they can't see... Some people just can't help themselves huh.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 03:49 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Why not take a leaf out of his book and lay off the videos for a while?

Izzy we are moving forward in time, we are no longer living in 500 BC, things are changing and you are getting left behind.

It is spring here, have you thought about going on a picnic or something so you can enjoy yourself? I know how you like comedy, Laughing I found this one a little funny but not sure if you will.

farmerman

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 04:54 pm
@izzythepush,
RL posts these inane vids to appear "deep". Hes like the Spademans delving into " junk-science" to add some implied "depth" to his sputterings.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 05:00 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
" junk-science"

What is this junk science that I am into? Are you talking about natural philosophy without the scientific method or something different?
farmerman

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 05:10 pm
@reasoning logic,
I fault you for posting these incessant mindless videos. I fault Spade for trying to use "junk science" to make his idiotic points
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 05:13 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I fault you for posting these incessant mindless videos.

Yes it would be my fault for posting them but it would be your subjective opinion's fault for them being mindless.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 05:17 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Izzy we are moving forward in time, we are no longer living in 500 BC, things are changing and you are getting left behind.

So where's your kindle? Getting all of your information from youtube isn't a sign of moving with the times, it's a symptom of a short attention span.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 05:19 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I fault you for posting these incessant mindless videos. I fault Spade for trying to use "junk science" to make his idiotic points

Junk science sounds like a good show, stick a load of scientists in a junkyard and see if they can come up with a solution for world hunger, or a really souped up lawnmower.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 05:27 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
I fault you for posting these incessant mindless videos.

Yes it would be my fault for posting them but it would be your subjective opinion's fault for them being mindless.

How many people have you come across on A2K who value watching your videos? The only reason I think they're mindless, (good adjective btw farmerman,) is because I've watched them.

Your argument makes a lot more sense when you turn it on its head. It's your subjective opinion that makes you think they're of value. Listen to the concensus, turn off youtube, buy a kindle, read a book, anything, even if it's just Enid Blyton.

I'd rather hear about what Noddy's been up to, than watch another one of your videos.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 05:28 pm
@izzythepush,
I think its already on tv. It lasted like a season or two. Most scientists were not funny enough to be entertaining to the bozos watching.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 05:28 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Getting all of your information from youtube isn't a sign of moving with the times,

Where is this source that you know of, that will move us forward?
All of my info comes from around the world, from the largest library in the world, the largest place of shared information, the internet and if I ever need to distinguish the trash from the valuable I am sure that I can rely on you and others like you to set that part of it straight. Wink
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 08:48 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:

And where exactly is YOUR fault?? Do you have none??

I fault you, For "thinking" your own subjective perspectives is always correct, and makes others views, faults! Wink Wink 2 Cents
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 09:24 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
That's an evil picture Twisted Evil by some idiot who is moking Jesus. If you seriously look at it, look at the "look" on the women's face, of fear and then of Jesus who looks evil lols, who they can't see... Some people just can't help themselves huh.

I do not mind Izzy, he is my friend....He actually has had my back many times on here...Because he understand me as a person...

But I do agree, I did not think the picture was funny...

And yes, It is a mockery in every way....

If he thinks it is funny, It is not because he is mocking me...Or because he is trying to mock Jesus Christ, But thinks someone else s photo of Jesus with a silly expression, was just comical....

I got you Izzy!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 10:08 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I understand your side...It is not funny when Broken down...And is mockery...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 10:10 pm
@izzythepush,
I understand your side...Who every made that photo, was mocking...but looking at it, I could see how someone could find it to be comical...

They are making something very serious...to be more funny...Not necessarily hurtful...

Through most, would find it hurtful, than funny....
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 10:42 pm
@reasoning logic,
Seriously, RL....I am not trying to get between you and Izzy, I agree with a lot of what you said...And there seems to be bad blood between you 2 before I came here....

But what are we supposed to expect, And what do you expect, When you post this??...And do not care to explain why?? Izzy, does not have a problem watching, he has a problem of you posting them, without explaining them...

I understand you are trying to open minds...

But, This does not seem silly to you??

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 10:50 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I do not mind Izzy, he is my friend....He actually has had my back many times on here...Because he understand me as a person...

But I do agree, I did not think the picture was funny...

And yes, It is a mockery in every way....

If he thinks it is funny, It is not because he is mocking me...Or because he is trying to mock Jesus Christ, But thinks someone else s photo of Jesus with a silly expression, was just comical....

I got you Izzy!

Spades, I certainly wasn't for one minute thinking Izzy was a bad boy for doing that, I kind of saw the funny side. I was just making a statement of how I viewed it Smile

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 10:52 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Agreed! That is what I thought you meant by just cant help themselves huh? But now I understand you meant the person who made it! Wink Wink Very Happy
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 10:53 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Seriously, RL....I am not trying to get between you and Izzy, I agree with a lot of what you said...And there seems to be bad blood between you 2 before I came here....

But what are we supposed to expect, And what do you expect, When you post this??...And do not care to explain why?? Izzy, does not have a problem watching, he has a problem of you posting them, without explaining them...

I understand you are trying to open minds...

But, This does not seem silly to you??

Personally, this one is much better indeed!

Even though still irrelevant!