Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 05:16 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
That is specifically why HE went there!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 05:48 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Honestly? As it happened, how you felt when it did, how it transpired into you seeing that it was for a reason, everything

I will reveal some of them...But is not for the faint of heart...and the first thing I say to you, Is gonna hit you like a punch in the face! Or an onion being sliced, and breathing in the vapors!

The First ever Satanic dream I have ever encountered, I was in the pits of Hell, and was raped by 4 big demons....They did everything to me that you can possible think in your head...I felt scared, and confused, because I did not understand the gift of prophecy, or what was really happening when these dreams first occurred...

The Worst of all Of them, are dreams that I have, Which I call tunnel Vision dreams...because there are always long dark corridors, with which you can not see most times more than a couple feet in front of your face! Some have actually been giant mazes in the pits of Hell, with thousands just aimlessly wandering around...God took me by the hand and led me thru the maze, so that other in the puts could see the right path to get out of there...I felt pleased because God was with me...Anytime God is there, I do not feel scared, or frightened, no matter what a Demon, or the Devil does...If God is not there, Then most times it is scary, but I do what God has told me to do...And now, I am not even frightened at all by these dreams, Unless I know I am being purged for wickedness, and God hides himself from me...hat is the scariest part of it all...Not the demonic ****, But God leaving me to be...

But anyways, these tunnel vision dreams...The first one I ever had, was I was chased by Satan who was black and about 200 feet tall I estimate....He chased me into a gate of Hell...There was nothing but a few lamps swinging...with them giving off only the slightest bit of light, that you wished you could not even see what you were seeing...I saw Demonic faces in the water I was floating in....and you could feel them at your legs, and arms...I was floating on a raft device....there was a line of people...before me, and after me...I got to the point, where when I seen in the light...It was actually pieces of bloody water, mixed in with bits and pieces of human flesh....then I heard a chopping noise, and not soon after, I could feel my fingers being chopped off...

I have had many tunnel visions dreams, some similar some different...One in particular, It was pitch black and you could see nothing...behind, nor in front...and you could not go out the way you came, so you had to press on...all I could hear was a clank in the back round, and each time you moved, it got louder and louder, but you could not see anything...Till eventually, my fingers and feet were chopped off...It was pretty painful

I have had another one were I was there to save souls, and My face was put under a huge skill saw, and was basically just ripped apart, with demonic ones yelling thank you to me, as it was happening....

I have had about ten where my whole body was basically just put in a huge grinder, and just ground up...

I have had dreams where I entered a Gate of Hell, and there was a huge scorpion looking guy, again there to save souls....I came before him, and he stung me with his tail, He did it again, I said you do that again,and I am gonna rip off your tail so you can not do it anymore ever...He did it again, I snatched his tail, and ripped it off, and I could see him bleeding out juices, or blood, and was dying, as I proceeded....

I have had many dreams where I am actually fighting the Devil himself, and one in particular, I had a pure white sword, and I stabbed the Devil, ten Jesus grabbed my arm, and pulled me out, as the devil was burning my ass all the way out!

I had a dream about a week ago, where demonic ones, where The Devil put little worms in peoples bodies, and I seen them eaten alive till they dropped dead...(just like King Herod) The devil tried to do it to me, But I said nothing, after they were in me, I prayed to God, and he took them out of me...

I have had dreams where I was killing off demons that were persecuting others, or where in myself....

Most of my other demonic dreams are of me fighting against the Devil....

I know you only asked for Hell ones...But that only tells one side...Here are some Prophetic dreams I have had....

I have been crucified over 50 times...Some painful, some not...the lord has told me, I have a wound less stigmata...Or in an ecstatic state....

I have had dreams where I have seen Jesus Christ, and there are many things we have done....

I have had dreams where I have sen and talked to deceased loved ones...and they are so exceedingly smart, because they are pure, they lead me, rather than I lead them...

I have had dreams, Where I have been to places like Heaven, and it is beyond describable....

One of them was the most beautiful scenic thing I have ever seen...I was with my twin brother...We were about 12 years old, we loved tree forts, and were were about 500 feet up in a tree, with the most beautiful scenic view I have ever seen, of what I imagine was the beginning of Heaven....

I have had dreams of saving souls by the thousands...

I have had dreams where I could see the word, Prophet, Apostle carved into my back by the finger of God...It was blackish in color almost like dried blood, but it was not painful at all...

I have had dreams where I have had a crown on my head, to some of the souls I had saved...

I have been told, When I go into Heaven, all the souls I released, with be there to greet me into the gates...With them cheering, and clapping for me!

There are maybe a thousand more I could list...Much of some of my dreams are with me spending time, with who I see is my soul mate....

These are just some of the ones off the top of my head, and with that being said, the Gift of Prophecy is the most beautiful gift one could ever have....And the good FAR OUTWEIGHS THE BAD!!!

Honestly, I felt very scared when these dreams first started, Now I understand what is going on...and who I am...It is not that bad at all...

The prophetic gift also comes with the ability to interpret what is actually happening in the dreams! Like the Prophet Daniel...

I think that is good for now....
Ionus

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 06:24 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:

Quote:
1 Corinthians 8:2
And if any man thinks that he knows anything, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know.

Is this an example of the blind leading the blind. Sorry if I dont have that meek Christian "Pride in knowing nothing" but I find it tiring
It is actually a paraphrase of Socrates .

"The Delphic oracle said I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone, of all the Greeks, know that I know nothing."

Much of the Bible is stolen wisdom, esp Proverbs . Much of the New Testament is paraphrasing or referring to the Old Testament .
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 06:33 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus How have you been doing? Glad to see you back. Very Happy
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 07:22 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Strangely enough I could visualise alot of that, as I read it.

Firstly, thank you very much for being you, honest, and telling a part of your life to us/me, where I can only imagine, some would go "he's nuts" purely because they can't explain how you could dream things like that and believe that whilst they were dreams, they were reality too.. Also, or, that you had such nightmares and turned to God, now you can deal with them.

But, personally, given that that would be "man" that would think like that who has never experienced or half experienced anything "in-different", it's the only answer that "man" can come up with, which is understandable if that makes sense. No one can honestly claim these things aren't real. So, I hope that I didn't create any such comments.

Spades, to dream those dreams at first must have been like having a nightmare, it also (sense of humor) reminds me of SAW ahhhhh... Smile

I don't understand, if Jesus went to Hell for 3 days, why are you / have you gone there so many times and from what age? I understand now "you understand" and it's ok, but this is a question I have.

Also, what significance is, the age 12 with your twin Brother? Strange question I know but that is what you see.

I know through someone once suggesting meditation for stress, that I dreamt of a beautiful white two storey home with balcony. A long pathway leading to it, with forest on the right, yellow lillies and black pansies, and all my animals that had passed, were there everytime as was my grandmother, she was on the balcony. Going past the house was a cliff and water, sea.. We would all walk to it, I could see the stairs in the the house, kitchen but I always seemed to drift off at that point... Never saw the rest of the house.

Now, that you reminded me of that, it's funny... I just moved house, it's white, pathways, gardens, animals, trees everywhere and across the road, wetlands Smile

Strange world we live in.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 09:02 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Firstly, thank you very much for being you, honest, and telling a part of your life to us/me, where I can only imagine, some would go "he's nuts" purely because they can't explain how you could dream things like that and believe that whilst they were dreams, they were reality too.. Also, or, that you had such nightmares and turned to God, now you can deal with them.

Thank you very much for accepting them, with an open heart and mind...because the natural reaction is to blame God...Although, Some do not just get it...They say that...But they forget they also said that a persons experiences are anecdotal...They ask why they do not incur these dreams? But yet, they do not even get the simple concepts...So why would more be given to them? They claim that God is evil for doing this (and you will see, give it a few days) But I clearly explained that the good far outweigh the bad...as if they did not even hear what I had said...and my experiences are anecdotal?? Well, What moves them to display their discomfort, if not a God? and my experiences can not explain anything for them? Lastly, Why would a God give them such a gift, If they believe he is evil in the actions, when again, I said it is a beautiful thing? Why would a God give a gift to someone who would squander it? A God would not do such a thing....ever...he is beyond comprehension...

Quote:
I don't understand, if Jesus went to Hell for 3 days, why are you / have you gone there so many times and from what age?

Age 22, till now, I will be 30 in about a month...I go there For my own purging of wickedness...And for whatever reason Christ has chosen me to help "save souls" other than that, I do not know why...

Quote:
Also, what significance is, the age 12 with your twin Brother? Strange question I know but that is what you see.

I would say that around the age 12 is when we built a lot of tree forts...and God was trying to convey to me...Whether young or old, Not one would refuse to be here....I bet, I do not remember exactly, But I had probably asked God before I went to bed, what happens to children who die, and go to Heaven?

And he answered by giving me that dream!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 09:05 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Strangely enough I could visualise alot of that, as I read it.

That is because you "get it"!! I could feel it from you when we first met, and why I said you could be a witch, and still know God...

You get it, because your e.s.p. has been heightened...and your perceptive to the same kinds of things that I am aware of, and are constantly around me all day long!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 09:06 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Also, Beautiful vision you had by the way!
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 09:33 pm
@reasoning logic,
Thank you . You know you are sick when they refuse to operate anymore until you have a rest . It seems I am mortal after all .
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 05:48 pm
3 minute video.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 06:42 pm
This one is even better but it is almost 5 minutes long.

Religions Are Failed Sciences

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 04:41 am
@reasoning logic,
He looks a bit like Ben Stiller!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 04:54 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
lols I still can't get volume but I thought the EXACT same. Smile
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 07:03 am
@FOUND SOUL,
You really should get that volume fixed so that you will not miss out on the many things that other people share. If you are deaf I do apologize.

You do not need volume to see a japanese hologram pop star but it helps if you want to hear her sing.lol

izzythepush

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 07:07 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I've watched over an hour of Rl's videos. You ain't missing much.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 07:38 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I've watched over an hour of Rl's videos. You ain't missing much.

I have never made a video before and if I did I am sure that many of the ones that I share from other people would be better than mine.
I see you are back to your derogatory talking again. Have you considered getting help for it?
I doubt that you have, being you think there is nothing wrong with it.
Why don't you share that best seller book you wrote, with all of us so that we can see what true entertainment looks like? Wink
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 07:56 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Spades, to dream those dreams at first must have been like having a nightmare, it also (sense of humor) reminds me of SAW ahhhhh...

They are so Vivid they are beyond nightmares! I remember before having prophetic dreams what a Nightmare was like, I now know, What a dream of the spirit going into Hell actually feels like...It is about 1000x Worse! Never seen saw...Do not watch a lot of movies? Was it good? Scary I imagine??

Quote:
lols I still can't get volume but I thought the EXACT same.

Great minds think alike! Wink Wink Very Happy

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 08:01 am
@reasoning logic,
I don't see the point in sharing a book with someone who only watches videos.

Quote:
so that you will not miss out on the many things that other people share

This reminds me of the sort of language a couple that used to live down the road from us used. Our children were the same age, and played together, and they seemed very nice, that is until they started trying to get us to go to church with them.

Like you, they believed that they knew the truth, and found it very difficult to accept that other people could get on with their lives without bothering about what others thought was the truth. When we told them we weren't into church their response was almost identical to your own.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 08:05 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I learned something here found...I am sure you have too...Stay out of the way for a bit!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 09:05 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Where we have tiny fleas, you lot have gigantic ticks, I have experienced that when I was in America, I think I am lucky, I was severely ill for 7 weeks, I had 3 attached to me, that I got off before boarding the plane.. But, I watched an article the other day on TV, many people that have experienced this little creatures have ended up almost paralised and with up to 70 symptoms with no cure... That's scary.

I have had hundreds of ticks on me from playing in tall grass as a kid...most were wood ticks, which are harmless, but just a pest...because they have a lot of toxins in them, and your not supposed to "pop" them on your skin, but use a match book to remove them...My Old house was large, and had a huge backyard...that was a property line between us, and a water company...there property was gated off, But by a puny fence...My brother and I, would go over it, and venture in all the time...I never seen a deer come in my backyard, but plenty of other animals such as black water snakes, and boxer turtles...and even what seemed to be a poisonous salamander...Which we called an animal shelter for them to take him away! Frogs etc...But there are deer ticks which I think you a referring to...and they carry Lyme disease...They are roughly 1/10th the size of a dime, and are the size of a pencil point...Not all carry it, But I guess they get the disease from Deer...I have found a few Lyme ticks on me, but going to get checked up, I never caught Lyme disease...Yes it would suck bad if you got it!

Did you check up the link on the 6 states of existence of Buddhism??