Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:10 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Lol's, see I miss my laughs, thanks xx LMAO..

And, thanks I knew you would... Me too.... I'm "feeling" it's ok, and sometime late today we'll find out that it was an over nighter, all is ok... Or maybe that's what I am hoping Smile

What a challenge you have here huh.... Perhaps I will read more like the last two pages. Smile
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:11 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
You better be alright DUTCHY~~~

Do you want my honest opinion based on my perception of what happened to him? No matter how dire??
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:12 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Yeah, check up the link on the 6 states of Buddhism I posted...tell me what you "think" of them??
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:14 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
What a challenge you have here huh.... Perhaps I will read more like the last two pages.

It has been about 4 since you last post toward Krumple...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:16 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Do you want my honest opinion based on my perception of what happened to him? No matter how dire??

You're scaring me there.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:18 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I have been reading a bit of it actually.

Religion is religion regardless of the interpretation of beliefs, the difference I think is only on full belief of the possibility, with your own interpretation, half belief and totally lost, or totally non belief .
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:19 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
IS there not all kinds of crazy exotic animals that live on Austailia??

CT, USA is boring, we get just a touch of the mildness of every season...Although with the green house gases the climates have been very erratic...We got over 5 feet of snow last year...and got one in October, which has only been done like 3 times ever...then got nothing...and it is like 50 today, but we might get flurries on fri into sat...

there are only 2 poisonous snakes in CT....and one poisonous spider...the brown reacluse...Which actually is one of the most poisonous....in the world...I wanna say top 5, but def. top ten...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:20 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I would agree with that...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:21 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
You're scaring me there.

Don't be so scared...It is one of 2 things, and no I do not think he has died...

Do you want to know?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:26 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I like the interpretation exotic Smile

Last year I discovered inch ants, seriously one inch or longer, in length and they bite like friggen snakes, feel like bee stings and scare the carp out of me, glad I moved house...

Pests that are common are mice, or rats. Snakes really are more in the dry parts not the suburbs, unless the house is constantly full of grass, I haven't seen one in years.

Where we have tiny fleas, you lot have gigantic ticks, I have experienced that when I was in America, I think I am lucky, I was severely ill for 7 weeks, I had 3 attached to me, that I got off before boarding the plane.. But, I watched an article the other day on TV, many people that have experienced this little creatures have ended up almost paralised and with up to 70 symptoms with no cure... That's scary.

We have snow in Melbourne and other places, but not in Adelaide, unless you go up into the hills and mainly that's "fog" though it's nice to drive through "carefully" Smile

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:28 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XX...

I don't feel that he has either, although you know we are "great mates" here and consequently wouldn't allow one or the other by worrying, by not turning up, having said, "see you in the morning" 2 days ago Smile

But, sure, I'd like you to say what you "feel"....

I think he had a problem and is being monitored.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:28 pm
This is for you Izzy! Wink Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Mr. Green Mr. Green

Sorry, I can not find the clip on youtube...But I found this!

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:30 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Yes, correct...It definitely could be a possibility...

Thank you for that direct answer.

Before I go on, I want to ask you about two items you mentioned. The first one I simply ignored when I read it, thinking it to be metaphor; the second I did not see before posting my last post.

The first one:

Quote:
Then after a purge, I think they will understand, there is only one other way, with God, I have seen Hell, I can not imagine anyone wanting that over a Heaven...Not even the Devil himself!

The second one:

Quote:
I would consider my greatest gift, is the fact that God has chosen me, to be one of his Prophets....(This is my opinion) not to upset, or argue with anyone...

My question is: How seriously should I take either of these two statements? Do you mean them as actuality...or as some kind of metaphor, figure of speech, or such?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:31 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
that is what I was going to say...

Either he had something wrong, but is stable, that is what I feel

Or 2, He went somewhere and just didn't come on here before going...

I do believe he is good right now though!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:33 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
He wouldn't do (2) I'd worry about him Smile He would know that, man I feel like we are talking about him behind his back, hope Dutchy you realise that it just was out there, here, you know, worrying Smile I think (1) is what's happening, so I'll say GET BETTER !~~~~~
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:33 pm
@Frank Apisa,
They are both 100% actual, and real...It is up to you to decide how real you believe them to be...Or if "you think" I am totally snowballing ya!! Wink Wink Very Happy

If you do, I can not change your thought on that...Since we can not express ourselves other than words...We can not even express through facial expressions...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:37 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
No, No , No he would not feel that way...Well you know him better than me...But I am sure he knows it is out of concern...and I am sure he would appreciate us praying, and worrying about him...

It shows we really care! He knows that!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:46 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
True on your last note.

Spades, when you say you've seen Hell and I think I've asked this before, is there any further information you are willing to share on that note?

You say Jesus went to Hell for 3 days, then rose. Are you suggesting those that does his work, his good on this Earth have to go to Hell first to experience it, as he did? And, if so why would a "God" do that? I understand maybe, fighting over souls but I can't fathom that. I mean, that means, experience what I have to understand me to then show others what I am. Yet, alot of people haven't experienced any such Hell and believe till the cows come home ...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:50 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Spades, when you say you've seen Hell and I think I've asked this before, is there any further information you are willing to share on that note?

How deep, and graphic would you like me to be??

Quote:
You say Jesus went to Hell for 3 days, then rose. Are you suggesting those that does his work, his good on this Earth have to go to Hell first to experience it, as he did? And, if so why would a "God" do that? I understand maybe, fighting over souls but I can't fathom that. I mean, that means, experience what I have to understand me to then show others what I am. Yet, alot of people haven't experienced any such Hell and believe till the cows come home ...

I believe he did, I do not believe all will have too...I believe some will be purged...I believe Some will battle demons till they reach Heaven, I believe some may even be just granted in...It all depends on what you do here...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:55 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
How deep, and graphic would you like me to be??

Honestly? As it happened, how you felt when it did, how it transpired into you seeing that it was for a reason, everything Smile

Quote:
I believe he did, I do not believe all will have too...I believe some will be purged...I believe Some will battle demons till they reach Heaven, I believe some may even be just granted in...It all depends on what you do here...

I think there are lessons to learn in life, and that as long as we learn as we go along we are doing good. I think that some people are born evil, something missing, is that nature? And, that some, follow their genes, from their family's history. I think some are totally lost and have horrid childhoods and bring that into their present, in that, evil. But, I ultimately believe that we are here to learn. If there is such a thing as a past life, or many, each time we come back we are to learn from the mistakes we didn't learn in our previous life.. How the heck he can get everyone to be goody too shoes, eventually, is beyond me, there will always be evil, unless he intends to outway it Smile Something like that.