West Memphis 3 Are Going To Be Freed!

BillRM

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 03:22 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I'm sorry Bill, but this is the language of Shakespeare, and you wouldn't think it to read your posts. It's not just the odd typo, it's every single post. Show a bit of bloody respect, at least try to write in sentences. There is a 13 year old girl on A2K and her posts are significantly more coherent than yours. That can't be right.

Maybe I will become a believer and have god tell me that anyone who insult my postings grammar/spelling need to be burn at the stake.

Normally it would not matter to me but right now my head is hurting from pounding it on the walls of AM very strange combination of stupidity and dishonesty.

She waited until I got tired of putting the same qualifiers into every posting and then claimed I am lying about the matter.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 03:25 pm
@JTT,
JTT once more a posting with not one comment about the US and it evil war criminal leaders you are doing better.
firefly

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 03:27 pm
@BillRM,
Laughing
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 03:28 pm
@BillRM,
Laughing
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 03:34 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 03:35 pm
@BillRM,
Bill, my dear thick as a brick friend, I was defending you. The two comments were intended as separate; the 'either' was perhaps inappropriate.

It wasn't,

Bill doesn't known grammar. Shakespeare doesn't either.

BillRM

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 03:41 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Bill, but this is the language of Shakespeare

Shakespeare hell Kipling now there you had a writer.

firefly

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 03:43 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Bill, my dear thick as a brick friend, I was defending you...

Bill doesn't known grammar. Shakespeare doesn't either.

But Shakepeare had a lot more going for him than poor old BillRM does. And, I'd wager that Shakespeare knew when it was time for him to shut up. As, you've correctly said, Bill is thick as a brick.
BillRM

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 03:49 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
But Shakepeare had a lot more going for him than poor old BillRM does. And, I'd wager that Shakespeare knew when it was time for him to shut up. As, you've correctly said, Bill is thick as a brick.

If I am a brick your sidekick is a pet rock.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 03:50 pm
Quote:
West Memphis Three Background Reading
By Dianna Dilworth
August 22, 2011

The story of the West Memphis Three is heartbreaking no matter how you look at it. Three teenagers were just released after spending 18 years in prison–convicted on flimsy evidence of murdering three little boys.

The teens were characterized as Satanists because they read Anne Rice and Stephen King books, and listened to heavy metal. The controversial case has been the subject of an array of films and books including a new documentary that is currently at the Toronto Film Festival and a new biopic of the case that director Atom Egoyan has just signed on to direct.

For those readers that want more background on the case, we’ve put together a list of books and documentary films that will tell you how this bizarre case attracted the likes of Peter Jackson, Eddie Vedder and Johnny Depp.
Books:

1. Almost Home: My Life Story Vol 1.: The 2005 account of Damien Echols — the member of the group who served his jail time in solitary and was even three weeks away from being executed when he was on death row

2. The Devil’s Knot: The True Story of the West Memphis Three: Journalist Mara Leveritt’s 2003 take on the case from her time covering the trials

3. Blood of Innocents: The True Story of Multiple Murder in West Memphis, Arkansas: Guy Reel’s 2000 true crime depiction of the case

4. The Last Pentacle of the Sun: Writings in Support of the West Memphis Three: Edited by Brett Alexander Savory & M. W. Anderson this collection of stories was published as a fundraiser for the West Memphis 3 Defense Fund

Films:

1. Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills: The 1996 HBO documentary film directed by Joe Berlinger and Bruce Sinofsky that shows the trials

2. Paradise Lost 2: Revelations: The follow up from Berlinger and Sinofsky that chronicles the appeals to the case

3. Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory: The final chapter in the story, which is currently at the Toronto Film Festival, and will be getting a new ending before the screening at the New York Film Festival in October
http://www.mediabistro.com/galleycat/west-memphis-three-background-reading_b36792
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 03:53 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
But Shakepeare had a lot more going for him than poor old BillRM does.

Not sure if that's true, FF. Maybe.

As I understand it, Bill has a wife, family, he takes trips to Vegas. All in all, he seems to lead a fairly normal life.

He's just thick as a brick on some issues.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 04:02 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
Bill, but this is the language of Shakespeare

Shakespeare hell Kipling now there you had a writer.

Q. Do you like Kipling.

A. I don't know, I've never kippled.

You can stick up for Bill, but his grating prose finally got on my tits. It's every ******* sentence! It's like he's declared war on the very idea of communication, it's that bad.
firefly

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 04:10 pm
@izzythepush,
Sometimes he's Drunk more than other times.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 04:24 pm
@firefly,
A lot of great writers were drinkers, but if Bill's trying to go along that path, he's going to have to drink a hell of a lot more.
JTT

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 04:25 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You can stick up for Bill, but his grating prose finally got on my tits. It's every ******* sentence! It's like he's declared war on the very idea of communication, it's that bad.

I agree that Bill is hard to read sometimes but I don't know the reason why, Izzy. I doubt that there's anyone who actively seeks to be ungrammatical in their communication.

In fact, there are people who seem to be lacking a "grammar gene" which causes certain problems in grammar use.
firefly

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 04:31 pm
Can we get back to the topic of this thread?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 04:34 pm
@JTT,
I just get the feeling he doesn't bother proof reading or anything. I wouldn't mind if I didn't want to read what he was posting, but I do.

Instead of reading what he's written, I keep focusing on how he's written it. I don't do that with anyone else, and I don't want to. This has been simmering for a long time.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 05:04 pm
@firefly,
No, there are other issues that are much more important than flogging a dead horse, FF.
BillRM

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 05:38 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
A lot of great writers were drinkers, but if Bill's trying to go along that path, he's going to have to drink a hell of a lot more.

Well, I am headed for Cancun assuming a major hurricane does not hit Miami at the end of this week and Cancun is where I do 90 percents of my total drinking in any given year.

As I had told my doctor I only drink in Cancun.

Do not fear my wife will have her laptop along and I will have my netbook and I am taking another netbook to give to her as a gift so I will be posting under the influence of demon rum between the third and the tenth of next month.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 05:40 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
Can we get back to the topic of this thread?

All threads on this website seem to have me as a secondary topic.
0 Replies