West Memphis 3 Are Going To Be Freed!

roger

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 04:34 pm
@contrex,
I'm pretty sure appeals have to be based on errors at trial. Then, a conviction can be overturned or the case remanded to a lower court.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 04:44 pm
@Arella Mae,
No evidence was there not claims that they had been bragging about the crime and did not one of them confessed to the crime?

Was there not some linking of them to the crime by fiber evidence?

Come on give us all a run down as to why we should be happy with a jury verdict not even being set aside but yet they are still set free when we do have dead eight years old club scouts.

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 04:50 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

No evidence was there not claims that they had been bragging about the crime and did not one of them confessed to the crime?

Come on give us all a run down as to why we should be happy with a jury verdict not even being set aside but yet they are still set free when we do have dead eight years old club scouts.

You are such a blooming hypocrite! Any other time you would be screaming about people being railroaded and imprisoned wrongly.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! You don't care enough about the topic to even know what you are talking about. I don't know how it is possible.........you had zero credibility before.............now it's MINUS ZERO!
BillRM

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 05:02 pm
@Arella Mae,
My my AM how emotional you are over some questions that I would assume most self declare experts would be happy to address.

Here is a link to the wikipedia article on the subject and lord what a damn mess in all regards this case was from the very start.

It look like we will never know if the three men who are walking free are innocent men or cold blooded killers who got away with only serving 18 years for killing three children.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Memphis_3
BillRM

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 05:15 pm
@firefly,
Here is a link to more information on this interesting case from the true TV website.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/memphis/index_1.html
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 05:20 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

My my AM how emotional you are over some questions that I would assume most self declare experts would be happy to address.

Here is a link to the wikipedia article on the subject and lord what a damn mess in all regards this case was from the very start.

It look like we will never know if the three men who are walking free are innocent men or cold blooded killers who got away with only serving 18 years for killing three children.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Memphis_3

Until you take the time and really learn about this case, and I don't mean just by reading wikipedia, you should stop commenting because you look very foolish.

Isn't it something? Now, in a case of rape where there is definitive DNA evidence you will fight and fight for the accused and say he didn't rape her! But on a case you know little or nothing about you take some obtuse statement about fiber evidence and deem yourself justified in now fighting against the accused. You don't want to discuss anything Bill. You want to argue with people.

I am literally sick to my stomach with you. .
BillRM

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 05:50 pm
@Arella Mae,
I knew zero about the case and ask questions that you seem to think is a crime to do.

How dare I ask questions about this case you was so emotionally involved in!!

It would be interesting just to start with to used modern technology to look at the fibers to see if a more positive match could be found or rule out in regard to them.

I am all for innocent men being set free but I am also for cold blooded killers of eight years old being punish and right now the question still seem to be up in the air.

The case was clearly a mess from the very beginning and sadly due to that someone or some bodies had gotten way with those murders.
BillRM

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 05:55 pm
@Arella Mae,
By the way AM are you so emotional because in your hearts or hearts you are not sure that those men now walking free are innocent or not?
Arella Mae

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 05:56 pm
@BillRM,
You are the most intellectually dishonest person I have ever run across. If you want answers, do what I did. RESEARCH! Do not expect me to sit here and tell you everything I took the time to find out.

Again, you will get emotional about a man being accused of a rape where there is definitive DNA evidence of that rape but no emotion for three men who spent the last 18 years in prison for something they didn't do, AND ONE ON DEATH ROW IN SOLITARY FOR TEN OF THOSE YEARS.

Am I emotional? Yes, I am. I won't apologize for it either. It's better than sounding like some programmed robot.
BillRM

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 06:07 pm
@Arella Mae,
Why created this thread if you do not wish to share informations and opinions on the case or comment on it in the rape thread for that matter.

You wished only to share happiness with others that agree with you over the three men being released in such a strange manner?

Once more you seem completely irrational.

I have no idea if they are innocent or guilty and from my fast research I am fairly sure the only ones who will ever know if they are innocent or guilty are themselves and any others who might had been the killers of those children.

One thing we can all be 100 percent sure of is that whoever kill those children are now free and walking the streets.

There is no longer any question of that.
Arella Mae

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 06:19 pm
@BillRM,
Well, I may be irrational but at least I know I am not the one that started this thread. Rolling Eyes

If you are seriously interested in this case go to the thread I DID start four years ago where a whole lot of people were involved in researching things and bringing back to the thread for discussion. It's called Paradise Lost: The Robin Hood Hill Murders.
firefly

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 06:25 pm
@Arella Mae,
Here's the link to your earlier thread so BillRM can read it and get some of his questions answered.

http://able2know.org/topic/108184-1
Arella Mae

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 06:26 pm
@firefly,
Thank you firefly. That was kind of you. Just think, tonight, the first night in 18 years those three men get to sleep free. I cannot imagine what that must feel like.
JTT

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 06:36 pm
@roger,
Quote:
overwelming

I think, without returning to the original article, that you might be taking liberties with the truth here, Roger. At the least, you are taking liberties with spelling.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 06:39 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

By the way AM are you so emotional because in your hearts or hearts you are not sure that those men now walking free are innocent or not?

You always manage to make me feel sorry I even tried to talk to you. I don't doubt one single bit they are innocent. I've done my research. CLICK!
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 06:41 pm
@roger,
Quote:
but they were convicted on what was stated to be overwelming evidence.

Well, not overwhelming, Roger.

but they did admit the prosecution probably has enough evidence that it would lead to their conviction.

New DNA evidence failed to link the men to the crime,

Pretty tough, to my mind, not to get some measure of DNA involved at the scene, on the bodies.

0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 06:45 pm
@Arella Mae,
Arella Mae wrote:
Isn't that going to make it hard for the WM3 to get employment, etc.?

Yes, but I suppose from their perspective it would be a lot harder to get employed if you're still sitting in prison.
Ticomaya

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 06:45 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

No, and if you'd bothered to read that wiki article before you posted that question, you'd know better.

From the wiki article you posted:

Quote:
In July 2007, new forensic evidence was presented in the case, including evidence that none of the DNA collected at the crime scene matched the defendants, but did match Terry Hobbs,
Arella Mae

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 06:49 pm
@Ticomaya,
True that! They are also precluded, I am assuming, from things like writing a book or a movie because of the Alford plea? Since it is a "guilty" type plea they cannot gain monetarily from it? Correct?
firefly

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 06:53 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
Just think, tonight, the first night in 18 years those three men get to sleep free. I cannot imagine what that must feel like.

Just to be able to sleep in a real bed, and do the simple every day things we take for granted and that they haven't been able to do for half their lives.

Damien has never been alone with his wife.

I'm sure that once they settle down a little that they'll begin giving interviews.