Rick Perry to delight climate sceptics by running for president

gungasnake

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 09:24 pm
Here's another guy who would wipe Obunga easily:

http://www.nndb.com/people/043/000100740/boris-godunov-1-sized.jpg

I mean, whatever historians might sway about Godunov, he was born somewhere in Russian territory.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 02:28 am
@MontereyJack,
The problem with Gunga is he actually believes this crap, he's a moron who has been posing as an idiot, to try and impress other morons. He's even failed at that, and gone back to posting pictures, because he cannot even construct a basic sentence, without resorting to plagiarism
gungasnake

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 04:52 am
@izzythepush,
IzzythePOOP poops again:

["...oink, oink, oink, haw, hee-haaw, hee-haaawwww....."]

I mean, I like to think I add real information to A2K and the same could be said for a few on the left or the other side of things, but then again you get the handful (like POOP) whose entire contribution is ad-hominems....
izzythepush

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 06:41 am
@gungasnake,
Even when you try to be insulting, you end up looking like a moron. I've heard more imaginative insults from three year olds.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 06:43 am
speaking of not old enough, your best come back involves potty humor?

Seriously?

That is pretty sad.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 07:01 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

I mean, I like to think I add real information to A2K

That confirms just how intellectually challenged you really are. I don't think many others would share your opinion.
farmerman

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 07:05 am
@izzythepush,
lets take a vote. Ill beat the "Sneak" loses hos assumption
izzythepush

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 07:08 am
@farmerman,
ad nauseam
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 09:06 am
I vote nay. Let's see: Nay on the snakkke re evolution (it's science). Nay on the stone face on Mars. Nay on ancient Peruvians riding dinosaurs. Nay on dinosaur petroglyphs in North America. That's four votes against the snaKKKe. Oh, yeah, nay on Rick Perry too. Five votes against the snaKKKe. Oops, six votes against him because he STILL thinks Obama was born in Kenya. No seven, because his new attempted-insult-name for Obama includes Bork, which makes no sense since Bork is firmly identified with Robert Bork, the deservedly-rejected ultra far right Supreme Court nominee.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 09:15 am
I am glad he is here. He is the one of the few posters on this foram that makes me look intellgent.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 09:18 am
@MontereyJack,
I think perhaps my greatest piece of research was when I consulted the urban dictionary for the true meaning of Gunga, reproduced below.
Quote:
Gunga
(derived from smegma)

The combinatory detritus of underwear lint, sweat and toilet paper which can be found lodged in the upper butt crack; butt cheese.

When wiping one's ass, be sure to get all that gunga out as well.

I apologise to those who are already aware of the definition. I would like to pose a chicken and egg type question. Did Gunga choose his name after consulting the urban dictionary, or did the compilers come up with the definition after reading his posts here on A2K?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 03:27 pm
@shewolfnm,
Quote:
speaking of not old enough, your best come back involves potty humor?

That appears to be the entirety of IzzythePOOP's stock in trade; any reason why I should bother trying to write intelligent replies to his bullshit?
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 03:31 pm
@gungasnake,
Jizzylush is busy eating a very special chocolate pie... eating two slices
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 03:51 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

any reason why I should bother trying to write intelligent replies to his bullshit?

You've never written a intelligent reply to anything.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 06:43 pm
I'm guessing jizzythelush is 13, maybe 14 going on 9
gungasnake

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 07:00 pm
@H2O MAN,
About par for one of the dumber kinds of 13 year olds I knew in middle school but, yeah, that's about my take as well.
JTT

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 07:46 pm
@shewolfnm,
Quote:
I am..............COMPLETELY embarrassed to be a 'texan' right now. Though texas is by far not my home.. i do live here, and I have seen that dingbat in action.

You had better be careful, SW. You know what happened to the Dixie Chicks.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 07:48 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
God Hates IDIOTS Too...

I was always told that god loved people like you, Gunga.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 11:45 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

About par for one of the dumber kinds of 13 year olds I knew in middle school but, yeah, that's about my take as well.

That's one of the reasons people think you're a moron. But never never mind, maybe one day you too may be able to climb the dizzy heights of water softening. You can learn how Mr. Soggy became the slobbering wreck that you aspire to be.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 05:59 am
Jizzy is drunk on the juice
0 Replies