Rick Perry to delight climate sceptics by running for president

izzythepush

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 03:43 pm
@farmerman,
He's not as bright as I thought, and I thought he was as thick as ****.
farmerman

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 03:52 pm
@izzythepush,
well, maybe I spent too much time reacting to his posts which often appeared to be loaded with well researched dogma. So I always thought it was his stuff. I know better now.

He was bitchin about Veep Biden during the election several years ago.(Bien was caught plagiarizing either in college or law schooland he suffered for it). Gunga needs to recognize that there are come consequences for spreading **** around as if it was his, and doing this without giving credit to the originator is something weve all grown to expect from Creationists anyway.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 03:56 pm
@farmerman,
It couldn't be much sadder though, pretending to be a total idiot, because even that is better than what you are.
farmerman

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 04:01 pm
@izzythepush,
so what am I? ya wanna reword that or do I gotta come over there and rap a bot'la Guiness round yer 'ead
izzythepush

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 04:07 pm
@farmerman,
Sorry, I didn't mean it to come out like that. Of course I meant mr
Quote:
gunga(derived from smegma) The combinatory detritus of underwear lint, sweat and toilet paper which can be found lodged in the upper butt crack; butt cheese
Urban Dictionary( I'm no plagiarist)
farmerman

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 04:21 pm
@izzythepush,
oh. Sorry, thought we coulda had a drink .
I actually prefer St Pauli girl NA (its pussy beer I know but I take so many pil;ls I cant touch alky without going into some altered state)
farmerman

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 04:25 pm
@izzythepush,
HOLY JUMPIN JESUS H CHRIST!! YOURE RIGHT!! I too went to the Urban Dictionary and looked up Gunga and found the insert for "gunga" and this was the example they had for the word when used in a sentence
Quote:
When wiping one's ass, be sure to get all that gunga out as well.

Hee Hee, well, if thats what he thinks of himself , who am I to doubt him.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 04:29 pm
@farmerman,
For once in his life he's being honest.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 04:31 pm
@farmerman,
If we do have a drink you must try this.
http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Images/ExternalImages/ProductsDetailed/87/009987.jpg?ts=633851753184
farmerman

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 04:58 pm
@izzythepush,
Anything with the Buttweiser name is not on my menu. I do , about 1nce a month, imbibe in a WOODCHUCK HARD CIDER "Granny SMit" blend.
Its dery with a teeny hint of apple sweetness. Its about 3% alk and thats about all I can take and its a frequency that doesnt get me hooked .
izzythepush

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 05:04 pm
@farmerman,
Budvar is a completely different brewery owned by a completely different company. It's a Czech beer, and it is fantastic, and the Budweiser you know hates the fact that they were stopped from buying them up by the Czech government, they hate the fact someone else has the name.
farmerman

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 05:57 pm
@izzythepush,
whose name came first, the Czech or the ST Louis one??
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 06:00 pm
@gungasnake,
I'll be interested to see what he has to say about defensive freedom.

David
farmerman

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 06:06 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Usually the play calls for the defense are for zone coverage and watching the pass play.
There is no freedom, all defensive plays are tied to what the OQ calls
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 06:16 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

whose name came first, the Czech or the ST Louis one??

The Czech one dates back to 1265. Budweiser means 'water of Budweis' where it originates from. Czech out their website, google Budweiser Budvar.
jcboy

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 07:22 pm
George W. Bush has made it official! He is running for a 3rd term as president! Wait... isn't that constitutionally forbidden? Oh, that's not Bush. It's just another conservative Evangelical Christian Texas governor with a dumb smirk and a religious calling to run for president. Sorry, Michele Bachmann, but Tea Party extremists now have a MAN to vote for!
farmerman

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 07:32 pm
@jcboy,
Also hes A WHITE MAN, so Mr Caine can now go back to the kitchen and make pizzas for the white folks until another Black Repuglican is needed to show how non racist the party is.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 07:33 pm
@farmerman,
The original author of that one is basically unknown, sort of a generic FR screed dealing with the current status of evolutionary "thought"; I may have contributed as much as anybody else to it but it's basically a group work at this point.

One thing I notice is that YOU do not seem to have any real answers to the points which the thing includes and hence this sort of conversation.

Similarly, Walter Remine notes that none of the existing flavors of evolutionism are really logically consistent or workable and so what you mainly get from evolutionites these days is a sort of a hodge-podge or , Remine's term, a "smorgasbord" of bits and pieces from each of them.
farmerman

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 07:34 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Budweiser means 'water of Budweis'
That wpuld be Budd -Weis- Wasser no?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 07:38 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:
George W. Bush has made it official! He is running for a 3rd term as president! Wait... isn't that constitutionally forbidden? Oh, that's not Bush. It's just another conservative Evangelical Christian Texas governor with a dumb smirk and a religious calling to run for president. Sorry, Michele Bachmann, but Tea Party extremists now have a MAN to vote for!
The Bushes were NEVER conservatives.

David
0 Replies