jespah

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 06:13 am
@dlowan,
An economical yet tasty choice.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 06:18 am
@dlowan,
It is a massive sinkhole. I'm assuming she'd drink something classy like Midnight Train Express or Thunderbird. Confused
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 06:19 am
@tsarstepan,
Sorry... I was channeling Hawkeye for some unknown reason. Mad
0 Replies

Ben Smith

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 08:15 am
@farmerman,
Thank you Mr f for you input, yes I have heard of Professor Bewildered, in fact I believe I have read some of his published articles in such eminent scientific journals as Hustler and the Viz. While I have not always agreed with his findings (never) he is interesting (amusing) to say the least.
Now sir as for proof of "The Hollow Earth Theory", well the proof is already there, you just have to dig for it. (excuse the pun). Embarrassed
The idea is not new, Edmond Halley (of comet fame) in 1692 put forth the idea of Earth consisting of a hollow shell about 800 km (500 miles) thick. United States president John Quincy Adams indicated he would approve of an expedition in to the Earth but he left office before this could occur.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/Atvatabar.jpg/220px-Atvatabar.jpg
When I lie in bed at night I myself can hear noises, scratching, moans as if coming from the very bowels of the Earth. Many a time I have put out my joint, jumped up torch in hand and ventured in to the cellar to try and discover the source of these eerie sounds, but to this date I have found nothing except my Gimp and he swears it isn't him.
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSToF5TbUlBfA0nUGEt_GNq_brfXfBgHFjr1p2YGuQ0ROCdmTjRMw
The mystery deepens.
jespah

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 08:23 am
@Ben Smith,
The free Photoshop knockoff Gimp?

How come the continents inside the hollow Earth look like salamanders?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 08:42 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Then where do Belgian waffles come from?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 09:42 am
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

Then where do Belgian waffles come from?

From the link above:
Quote:
Where do the waffles come from?
"Belgian Waffles," fabled for being superior to normal waffles, were actually created in New York in 1964 during the World's Fair. Then called "Bel-Gem" waffles, they were sold inside the four-acre Belgium Village, a "recreation" of a 19th century Belgium village. Actually, this was the first time in history that a Belgian village had ever been physically constructed.

(But seriously: quite a huge percentage is produced ..... ehem, packed here
http://i56.tinypic.com/dzglsn.jpg

That's a cookie factory, which owns as well some Belgian cookie manufacturers resp their brand names - 2.4 miles away from us ... as some A2K'ers have experienced, too Wink
http://i56.tinypic.com/1z70z1f.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 09:48 am
I have no doubt that giant Martian mammals are behind that evil deception, too.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 09:53 am
@Setanta,
Since you said such a couple of times now, and since you you are really well educated and reputable - you've convinced me now.
0 Replies

hamilton

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 10:32 am
@Setanta,
not only did they eat your dog, but they also deceive the public. those awful aliens!
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 11:15 am
@Setanta,
My Dolly and Madison doggies opine that Mars Bars can beat the hell out of any mammals with Hershey's kisses.

BBB

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 11:37 am
If you see any mammals with Hershey's kisses, send 'em my way . . .
hamilton

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 04:35 pm
@Setanta,
noted.
are you accepting hershey CHOCOLATE BARS???
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2011 09:55 pm
@Setanta,
Your dog wasn't eaten. She ran off with a Golden Lab named Bentley, who she met at the dog groomer, and they headed to Vegas for a quickie wedding performed by an Elvis impersonator. Shortly after the wedding, the Martian mammals came looking for your dog but, since she and Bentley were by then lounging at the Caesars Palace hotel pool, they ate the faux Elvis instead, leaving behind only the pieces of his broken guitar.
http://chabukh.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/broken_guitar.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/65/Mars-Bar-UK-Wrapper-Small.jpg/300px-Mars-Bar-UK-Wrapper-Small.jpg

Preliminary lab work revealed traces of red blood cells, of unknown origin, on the guitar....and numerous candy wrappers were found at the scene...

ossobuco

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2011 10:17 pm
@farmerman,
I remember that.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2011 04:13 am
@firefly,
Well, that cleas up a lot of things . . . but what about the giant Martian sink holes?
farmerman

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2011 05:28 am
@Setanta,
we will just have to live with em. And remember the admonition from "They Came From Outer SPace"
LOOK TO THE SKIES"!!

but every so often look down so as not to fall into the maw of a sinkhole.
Setanta

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2011 06:26 am
@farmerman,
Klaatu barada nikto, Bubba . . .
0 Replies