New York New York!

chai2

Fri 6 Feb, 2015 03:17 pm
@carloslebaron,
carloslebaron wrote:

Quote:
Your post and video weren't removed you moron.

They're right there where you first posted it.

Oh, yeah? Where? Lol.

Lol, right where it was the first time you posted it. Rolling Eyes

Yeah, there's a conspiracy going on that's hiding that video only from you. Everyone else, unfortunately can still see it, Plus the 2nd time you posted it.

Your in over your head. Go back to the bad jokes forum.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Butrflynet

Fri 6 Feb, 2015 03:50 pm
@carloslebaron,
You don't need anyone to link to it for you. You can find it yourself on your profile page in the list of your posts.

I just looked and it is there. Look for the one dated
Mon 2 Feb, 2015 06:57 am.

It can also be found on page 20 of this thread. Scan down the page and you will find it about six posts from the top. Depending on your preference settings, you may have to click on the NSFW marker to open it. If your preferences are set to not collapse NSFW posts, it should be easy for you to spot.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Butrflynet

Fri 6 Feb, 2015 09:03 pm
@carloslebaron,
Use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page to inquire of the administrators about your missing posts.

No one else will have any info on them for you and will only be speculating.
carloslebaron

Tue 10 Feb, 2015 10:55 am
@Butrflynet,
Quote:
You don't need anyone to link to it for you. You can find it yourself on your profile page in the list of your posts.

It can also be found on page 20 of this thread. Scan down the page and you will find it about six posts from the top. Depending on your preference settings, you may have to click on the NSFW marker to open it. If your preferences are set to not collapse NSFW posts, it should be easy for you to spot.

The deleted messages of mine were posted after the message you are referring to. and they contain a video link.

Because this link -a Youtube video- showing that society shows hypocrisy instead of acceptance of homosexuals,- my messages are deleted one after another.

The link can be found by

1)-going to Youtube

2)- write: al fondo hay sitio 911 2/5

3) watch from minute 1:56 to minute 3:30

The video shows a guy who is not homosexual but others think that he is.

Others laugh on his back, but show him"respect" when he looks at them.

A janitor, who is his friend, now that he thinks his new boss is homosexual, avoids to be touched by him. The "victim of gossip" noticing a rare environment from others against him thinks that he might stink or something.

This is the current hypocrisy that rules in every society with respect to homosexuals.

The one(s) who delete my messages pretend to stop this hypocrisy by hiding this video from the rest.

To me, the best is to expose the hypocrisy and face that homosexuals are gaining the political and judicial battles, but still won't be accepted as a "normal part of society".

ehBeth

Tue 10 Feb, 2015 12:20 pm
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

Use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page to inquire of the administrators about your missing posts.

No one else will have any info on them for you and will only be speculating.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Tue 10 Feb, 2015 12:20 pm
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

chai2

Tue 10 Feb, 2015 02:04 pm
@ehBeth,
It's like dealing with a 3 year old.

Look sweetie, your binky is right there....(He seems to find such a sense of security in this video. He's even memorized when events happened)

"NO NO NO IT'S NOT IT'S NOT' <flapping arms>
0 Replies

ehBeth

Tue 10 Feb, 2015 05:53 pm
duplicate reported
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Tue 10 Feb, 2015 06:15 pm
@carloslebaron,
I didn't think you were really this incompetent, but you are proving me wrong. Your post with the video has not been removed, it is still there. As I said before, it has been collapsed from view and, depending upon your preference settings, must be clicked on to view it.

No matter how many times you repeat your post, it isn't going to change the fact that you are full of **** in your accusation about the original one being deleted by someone. Here is a link to it.

http://able2know.org/topic/173793-20#post-5879683

Butrflynet

Tue 10 Feb, 2015 07:12 pm
@Butrflynet,
By the way...here is a visual aid for you...

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-E3GbZ8ggAeA/VNqrNWfk84I/AAAAAAAACWQ/jl53hlgDpWE/w684-h397-no/carlos.JPG
carloslebaron

Wed 11 Feb, 2015 08:05 am
@Butrflynet,
Quote:
By the way...here is a visual aid for you...

Blah blah blah...

Find the following posts of mine I posted yesterday

The first one with the video in question:

http://able2know.org/topic/173793-21#post-5884972

The second post confirming the posting of the video:

http://able2know.org/topic/173793-21#post-5884975

Their current status: deleted and disappeared.... are they airplanes from Malaysia airlines? Lol
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 11 Feb, 2015 10:49 am
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

I didn't think you were really this incompetent, but you are proving me wrong. Your post with the video has not been removed, it is still there. As I said before, it has been collapsed from view and, depending upon your preference settings, must be clicked on to view it.

No matter how many times you repeat your post, it isn't going to change the fact that you are full of **** in your accusation about the original one being deleted by someone. Here is a link to it.

http://able2know.org/topic/173793-20#post-5879683

I suspect Carlos just does not understand about the clicking necessary because of the "not suitable."

I suspect there are lots of things Carlos does not understand.

TO CARLOS:

Click on the link Butrflynet has provided.

Then click on the red NSFW you will find at the top LEFT of the page that opens.

Jeez!
ossobuco

Wed 11 Feb, 2015 10:53 am
@Frank Apisa,
Or, he can change his settings about what he sees by going to his preferences page , as the rest of us do.
Frank Apisa

Wed 11 Feb, 2015 10:55 am
@ossobuco,
It was collapsed in my viewer, Ossobuco. I thought all NSFW comments in non-NSFW threads start out collapsed.

I guess I am wrong.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 11 Feb, 2015 10:57 am
@Frank Apisa,
If nothing else, Carlos has given us a masterclass in the link between bigotry and gross stupidity.
chai2

Wed 11 Feb, 2015 12:06 pm
I think he's just jerking us around now, to see how much we will actually try to communicate with him about this.

I am so over this guy.
Lordyaswas

Wed 11 Feb, 2015 12:39 pm
@chai2,
I'm glad, as I was getting jealous about all the attention he was getting.

I thought I was going to have to hand over my honorary idiot badge for a while.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Wed 11 Feb, 2015 12:59 pm
@izzythepush,
I think he's channelling Romeo.