My Friday Rant (Holla Back White People)

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 01:11 pm
It's white "devil" not white "vampir"(sic) Noah.

Bitching and griping about unfair legal treatment is one thing, bitching and griping that nobody agrees with the fallacious claims you make is another.

One is societal injustice, the other is an incapability to deal with the fact that one's opinions are being given all the consideration that they are due.
0 Replies

Noah The African

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 01:16 pm
The germane point is that the people who disagree are are disproportionately WHITE. Which means that there is a WHITE INTEREST, that you are defending. As I said, look at the evidence of this forum and the number of whites against my words. That is no accident, it is conspiracy of interest.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 01:19 pm
Speaking of conspiracy, i'm glad you reminded me, NTA, i don't wanna miss the Klaven meeting this weekend, when we plot the continued oppression of the colored races everywhere . . .

Thanks for the heads up, Boss . . .
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 01:21 pm
Again, you have no idea whether the majority of the people who disagree with you are white. You just project your prejudice.

Secondly, since every single person I have read has disagreed with you, so even if you could demonstrate that it was a white majority you would only demonstrate that the majority of those who participated in your discussions were white as there is no difference between the percentages of white and black who disagreed with your idiocy on this site.

Now even if the mix were even you STILL wouldn't illustrate "white interest" here. You'd simply illustrate that your racism against whites is both idiotic and provocative.

But since your entire existence here is about spewing your racist prejudice against whites any and all disagreement with you is labelled "white interest" simply due to your predisposition to project you idiotic stereotypes on others.

You don't even know if we are white, but you need a dragon to kill so you assume we are and you assume we are all racists just so that you can spew your prejudice.
0 Replies

Fedral

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 01:24 pm
I once held some very racist views (growing up in an Italian neighborhood of Newark N.J. will do that to you) and used to hate blacks, Puerto Ricans, Irish (they lived in the next neighborhood over) and the Poles.

It took my service in the Army to break me of that type of attitude. My Sergeant assigned me to 'buddy up' with a black soldier from Chicago who hated whites as much as I hated blacks. Everywhere one of us went, the other had to go. We shared a fighting position (foxhole), a tent, and we shared the lugging of the M-60 that we were the crew for. It took 6 months and 2 fistfights before we came to the realization that we had been raised exactly the same by our fathers and had ended up sharing their prejudice. It took us another 6 months before we realized that we were friends. I still write to him regularly (he stayed in the Army after I got out) and we remain friends.

Now I am only prejudiced against 2 types of people:
Racists (As you seem to be Noah)
Ignorant People (see above)

You need to stop blaming white people for all your problems. If you took half the energy that you use to spew your hate and bile and turned it to constructive purposes, you would be CEO of a billion dollar corporation now.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 01:25 pm
Quote:
Bitching and griping about unfair legal treatment is one thing, bitching and griping that nobody agrees with the fallacious claims you make is another.

Exactly, Craven. There is nothing wrong with working to make positive societal changes. There is something DEFINITELY wrong with painting with a broad brush, expecting people to buy into a fallacious argument, and then making gross conclusions from the feedback that is given..
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 01:26 pm
Noah The African wrote:
The germane point is that the people who disagree are are disproportionately WHITE. Which means that there is a WHITE INTEREST, that you are defending. As I said, look at the evidence of this forum and the number of whites against my words. That is no accident, it is conspiracy of interest.

The germane point is that while that majority of the people on this board may very well be "white", it doesn't appear that ANYONE agrees with you which means that Whites, Blacks, Latinos, Asians, etc.. ALL see your arguments for the silly rhetoric that they are.
0 Replies

Noah The African

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 01:33 pm
Oh I see, it's not what one knows, but rather, what one can prove. No, I do not know the race of posters, but I would bet my last dollar that they are primarily white. I cannot prove this and you cannot disprove that they are indeed not white. If I went to a skinhead or Clan site, I bet I would get the same percentage of disagreement from whites, that I receive on this forum. Any bets? Its funny that when it comes down to it, that skinheads are essentially promoting and defending the same thing that you are. The difference being that THEY ARE OFFENSIVE and DEFENSIVE in the promoting of white interest, while you all are simply DEFENDERS of white supremacy.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 01:36 pm
Noah The African wrote:
If I went to a skinhead or Clan site, I bet I would get the same percentage of disagreement from whites, that I receive on this forum. Any bets?

I agree, I think with the exception of a group of idiots you will always come close to the 100% you achieved here.

But your argument is a fallacious one called "guilt by association".

See, it does not matter at all if clansmen disagree with you at the same rate that we do.

It might simply mean what I've been telling you all along, that your screed is idiotic, and it's precisely that kind of fallacy that makes it so.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 01:41 pm
You could probably go to the NAACP forum and the same percentage...
0 Replies

Noah The African

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 01:50 pm
It does matter and the reason it does is due to the collusion of self interest linked to the state of white people. You cannot deny the common denominator of your interest which always seem to object to any proposals that have to do with the uplift of non white peoples.
0 Replies

Noah The African

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 01:51 pm
Go to tha www.africanamerica.org. I posted the same topic on that forum. See what that majority black forum has to say: Look in the "issues" section.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 01:52 pm
What precisely do you mean by uplift, NTA? Do you suggest that "non-white peoples" are sitting around waiting for a hand out? I rather doubt that. You also rant on and on about a conspiracy--got any proof? Please don't venture into to logical analogies again, you've already demonstrated that you completely lack the ability to create supportable analogous statements. What's your proof of the conspiracy?
0 Replies

Noah The African

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 02:01 pm
The proof is that people are motivated primarily by self-interest. Thus, if one is of a specific so-called race, then it becomes their self interest to defend or offend to preserve self interest that emanate from whiteness. I used the term conspiracy, but it is more apropos to say commonality of interest, which leads to group behavior and activity that promotes white interest over other competing interest.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 02:05 pm
Noah,

If mere commonality is enough to suggest that whites have "white interest" are you saying that blacks (including yourself) have "black interest"?

And if so, are you guilty of the same thing that you are accusing others of?

Frankly I think most people can find mutual interest, unless they are inordinately ethnocentric.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 02:09 pm
But, CdK, that doesn't support the thesis . . . geeze . . .
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 02:12 pm
By the by, NTA, you failed to provide any evidence either of conspiracy (note how you backed down from that), nor even of a commonality of interest--which by your warped view of things, would entail white folks always seeing themselves as white as opposed to any other color, and therefore obliged to band together to perpetrate injustice in order to preserve their self interest. Note Fedral's post above about prejudices among white neighborhoods. Consider the enthusiasm with which the folks have been slaughtering one another for eight hundred years years in Ireland.

In brief, your rant is no different to me than the hateful racism of the KKK member. Only those obsessed with race would consider your simple-minded thesis to have any validity.
0 Replies

Fedral

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 02:14 pm
"You see the mote in your brother's eye, but do not see the beam in your own eye. When you cast the beam out of your own eye, then you will clearly see to cast the mote from your brother's eye." (Jesus)

Noah, once you have dealt with your own personal racist hatred issues of whites, then you can come talk to those whites that you believe are racist.

Try learning to "Love thy neighbor as you would thyself" (Jesus)

Just remember that.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 02:24 pm
Checked out NFA's site and I noticed that black liberals are just as bad as white liberals and white conservatives believe that same things as black conservatives. Odd that.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 02:34 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Checked out NFA's site and I noticed that black liberals are just as bad as white liberals and white conservatives believe that same things as black conservatives. Odd that.
You think the W & B Conservatives having something in common has to to with $$$$
0 Replies