Obama's Ties To The Christian Brotherhood

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 10:53 am
@parados,
We all see you have no argument since you make me your topic. I keep giving you an opportunity to join the debate and you keep on disappointing us.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 10:54 am
@parados,
The Muslim Brotherhood is a pro-Sharia group.

0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 11:03 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

We all see you have no argument since you make me your topic. I keep giving you an opportunity to join the debate and you keep on disappointing us.

I have no argument? Where is YOUR argument? You cut and paste someone else's words and then when I point out that those words are based on a faulty premise you don't respond.

Do you think that failing to limit the scope of a group in another country is the same thing as supporting them?
If yes, then tell us how you have worked to limit their scope or we have to reach the conclusion you support the Muslim Brotherhood.
If no, then the argument fails before it even starts.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 11:04 am
@parados,
I will continue to cut and paste someone else's words until you cease making me the topic. Your choice.

Obama first reached out to the Brotherhood when he chose the leader of a Muslim Brotherhood-linked group that had been named an unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas terror funding case to give a prayer during his inauguration ceremonies. Ingrid Mattson, then-president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), offered this prayer at the National Cathedral on Obama’s Inauguration Day—despite the fact that the ISNA has admitted its ties to the Brotherhood. The previous summer, federal prosecutors rejected a request from the ISNA to remove its unindicted co-conspirator status.

parados

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 11:06 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
That isn't an argument Renaldo. That is merely cutting and pasting someone else's words.

Do you think that any country should be able to dictate which political parties can run in another country?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 11:09 am
@parados,
You finally ask a question related to the topic. I see my tactics worked.

Now back to the topic.

Yes. The USA intervened when Japan attacked the USA and we intervened in Europe in WWII. Islamic terrorism has attacked the USA. Therefore, we have a duty to protect the American citizens from Islamic terrorism. The Muslim Brotherhood is part of that terrorism.
parados

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 11:21 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
And when did the Muslim Brotherhood attack the US?
raprap

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 11:27 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Right bubby!! You're on a roll!!

Rap
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 11:39 am
@parados,
Germany never attacked the USA. Italy never attacked the USA.
JTT

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 11:49 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
The USA intervened when Japan attacked the USA

The US didn't "intervene". The US planned things to ensure that they would end up being the sole predator in the Asia-Pacific region.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 11:58 am
@JTT,
Did the USA plan the attack on Pearl Harbor?
raprap

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 12:02 pm
@JTT,
?? What about the British, the Australians, the Nationalist Chinese, and toward the end the Russians? Other nations were involved in the Pacific War too.

Rap
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 12:19 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
There is a lot of controversy here--No the US didn't plan or stage the attack on
Pearl Harbor, but there are some pretty compelling coincidences that could lead to a conclusion that the US let Pearl Harbor happen without warning..

That would explain why the Carriers were at sea and out of danger on December 7th---moreover, with some in the government starting to accept Mitchell's theories in air and sea-power, that would explain why the battleships were so tellingly scuttled (with great loss of life) replacing them with Cuisers and more Carriers.

Rap
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 01:00 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Germany never attacked the USA. Italy never attacked the USA.

Well, I may be wrong, but I believe German U-boats launched an attack on the northeast coast... they were sunk, spies were captured and shot. The Japanese shelled and bombed a fort on the Oregon coast. I don't know if the Italian's ever mounted an effort to attack the states
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 01:10 pm
@raprap,
raprap wrote:

there are some pretty compelling coincidences that could lead to a conclusion that the US let Pearl Harbor happen without warning.

FapFap, either you were taught history in a liberal government school or you need to stop drinking the cheap stuff, possibly both.
No matter what the reason is, your comments show everyone that you are an ignorant fool.

Carriers are high value targets/assets, luckily they were moved out to sea because somebody convinced the higher-ups the Japs could attack Pearl. Scuttled? The battleships and many more military sea vessels were bombed and torpedoed by the Japs causing a great loss of life.
raprap

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 01:21 pm
@H2O MAN,
Waterdude you must have been home schooled by Sarah Palin. Your knowledge of the battle of the Atlantic is woefully limited -

German U-boats as commerce raiders roamed the Atlantic Coast from the Caribbean to the Arctic. Several German sailors and officers were captured and spent the balance of the war in POW camps in the US---not all were shot as spies.

Rap

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 01:24 pm
@raprap,

FapFap, learn to read. I didn't mention German sailors, I only mentioned spies.

Your lack of intelligence is epic.
raprap

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 01:37 pm
@H2O MAN,
Waterdude there is lots of interesting coincidence that have come to light with Pearl Harbor, many have been published since I left public school and well after the official investigation was completed and issued in 1946..

Pearl Harbor: The Controversy Continues
by Sheldon Richman, December 1991

Conspiracy Theory: FDR and Pearl Harbor

Attack on Pearl Harbor

Rap

raprap

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 02:02 pm
@H2O MAN,
Your limited Sarah Palin Homeschooling is showing waterdude.

The battle of the Atlantic (1939-44) had far more to do with the US entering WWII than a few spies in the northeast US--German U-Boats and Battle of the Atlantic

BTW the most active German espionage in the western hemisphere immediately before Pearl Harbor was far more southern, concentrating in Mexico and South America.

German Espionage and Sabotage Against the United States in World War II

Rap
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 02:05 pm
@raprap,

Conspiracy theory is a fancy way of saying FICTION... I hope it entertains
you because it's definitely not educating you nor was it meant to you idiot.
0 Replies