Obama's Ties To The Christian Brotherhood

parados

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 05:31 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

There's now law against believing whatever you want.

Believing lies doesn't make them truths when you tell them to others.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 05:32 pm
@parados,
Likewise and vice versa.
parados

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 05:36 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
The difference is I have pointed out where you believe untruths.

You on the other hand pull this self righteous **** about how you are "misquoted" and "interrupted".

If you have an instance of me stating a lie, then feel free to point it out with actual evidence to support it. Your conclusions don't count as evidence. Someone stating something that you make fallacious conclusions about doesn't count as evidence.

The FBI, through Mueller, has stated that some element of the Muslim Brotherhood have supported terrorism. Any conclusion you reach should be capable of being applied universally to all groups.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 05:58 pm
@parados,
You can certainly think whatever you wish to. I have stated the policy of the USA, which is that the Muslim Brotherhood funds and supports terrorism and the FBI agrees with that.

I understand you don't like that fact.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 06:02 pm
http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/mbhood_en.html
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 06:04 pm
@parados,
Quote:
On several occasions you have refused to talk about other war crimes.

Have I?

Quote:

You always seem to want to only bring up US war crimes in threads that have nothing to do with the US or with war crimes.

It only seems like that to you because you are so inured to the propaganda, like the following, and you can't recognize the stunning hypocrisy.

Quote:
Statement by Mueller to Congress -
Quote:
“Elements of the Muslim Brotherhood here and overseas have supported terrorism,”

This type of stuff comes up a lot, in many threads. It's even in this thread, from way many more people than Renaldo. People whose own backyard is mighty dirty pointing at the neighbors.

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 06:06 pm
Read my link right above your post about the connection of the MB and Hitler.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 07:26 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
You can certainly think whatever you wish to. I have stated the policy of the USA, which is that the Muslim Brotherhood funds and supports terrorism and the FBI agrees with that.

Only if you take the position that "elements of the Muslim Brotherhood" means "Muslim Brotherhood."
That is a fallacious conclusion on your part.

Quote:
I understand you don't like that fact.
What fact? Your fallacious conclusion is NOT a fact. It is a fallacious conclusion which means it is NOT a fact.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 07:28 pm
@JTT,
Quote:

This type of stuff comes up a lot, in many threads. It's even in this thread, from way many more people than Renaldo. People whose own backyard is mighty dirty pointing at the neighbors.

So.. let me get this straight. The only way to talk about the Muslim Brotherhood is to point out how dirty the US is?

That is what my point was JTT. Thanks for proving that is what you do.
Ionus

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 07:31 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
You're the one who keeps bringing up the issue as to whether you are a war criminal
Have you forgotten you called me one ? I will have proof or an apology .
Ionus

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 07:34 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Quote:
So.. the USA is a terrorist country then because it is a fact that some US citizens support terrorism.
Certainly that, Parados, and the fact that US governments have regularly engaged in and do regularly engage in all manner of terrorist activities.
So as you have stated before, this means every man woman and child in the USA is a war criminal... but the war criminals who actually murder are not to be held accountable... sick mind you have there, weirdo .
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 07:39 pm
@Ionus,
So, have you proven that you're not a war criminal yet?
Ionus

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 07:41 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
So, have you proven that you're not a war criminal yet?
Have you proven you are not a child molester feasting on stories of war crimes ?
JTT

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 07:41 pm
@parados,
Quote:
So.. let me get this straight. The only way to talk about the Muslim Brotherhood is to point out how dirty the US is?

Not at all, Parados. You've been talking about the MBH for pages, have you not?
parados

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 07:49 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
People whose own backyard is mighty dirty pointing at the neighbors.

Explain the above statement in context of the MBH. I think we all know what you meant.
JTT

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 08:21 pm
@Ionus,
I know that I'm not a child molester but you seem to be more than a little confused about whether you are a war criminal.

Not at all surprising for a guy that, as Spendius has noted, isn't quite right upstairs.
JTT

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 08:25 pm
@parados,
Who is 'we'?

If you think you know, then go ahead and explain it.
Ionus

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 08:41 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
I know that I'm not a child molester
In denial . Where is the proof ?
JTT

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 09:10 pm
@Ionus,
Not at all surprising for a guy that, as Spendius so rightfully noted, isn't quite right upstairs.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 09:29 pm
@JTT,
There are plenty of real war criminals on this planet. Blaming the USA for the evil on this planet is pretty sick.