Bob Wells died today.

farmerman

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2012 03:25 pm
@edgarblythe,
we shared the same day, as I recall.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 02:28 am
Thinking today especially about Bob (and Diane) ....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 04:32 am
Been thinking of bob all this week....missing him.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 04:32 am
Been thinking of bob all this week....missing him.Oo
Dutchy

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 05:26 am
@dlowan,
Remembering Bob and Diane today.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 08:26 am
I just posted on his facebook page. But the old poopity head would likely read it here first.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 06:19 pm
It is not often in life when one meets a person who is truly exceptional. Bob was one of a kind, and his spirit will remain with me for as long as I live.

Love to you Diane. How fortunate you were to have shared his life.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 07:42 pm
Diane is a pretty special person in her own right. She's beginning to blossom again and smiles a lot more these days.
Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 08:31 pm
@Butrflynet,
Absolutely, Butrflynet. I am so glad that Diane is going on with her life in a positive way.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 12:58 pm
Thinking about dys and his lovely nun gone bad today.

Just because.
Lola

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 01:18 pm
@ehBeth,
I think about Bob and Diane often too, Beth.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 09:58 pm
@Butrflynet,
Bob would be happy to read that. Cool
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2013 07:42 pm
These recent posts are a good reason to come to a2k more often.

I still talk to Bob, but more as an old friend and lover rather than as someone I so sorely miss, even though he is still sorely missed--just not in a grief-filled way. The longing and lonesomeness are gone, just the love and humor are felt everyday.

He is still very much here in the house and it makes Sally and me very happy.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2013 08:23 pm
@Diane,
It's good to have you here, diane. I hope you will be posting more.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2013 05:56 am
@Diane,
Thats how I hope Ill be remembered , with a smile and love . Glad to hear from you Diane.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2013 12:30 pm
High Diane. I don't miss Bob so much anymore...until I think of him. I just lost a brother to cancer and the other one is in the hospital with a broken hip. I wonder why I want to depress you with my sorrows. Maybe it's because I know you'd understand the feelings so well.
Love, J.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 06:06 am
((Lady Diane))

I've been sorting through things at home and the desk was next on the list of "to do's... I just found the printed pages of my chats with Bob, took me back to times goneby ... read them all through with a cuppa...dayum, that cowboy made me smile and gave me strength also.

Once upon a time I photographed a bluebell wood for Bob - it's become known as the Cowboy&LadyWoods, to me. I'm longing for the bluebells to grow - they're on their way. Poppies too in the garden are coming along beautifully...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4wH8bp6hqKU/UXu88otxTOI/AAAAAAAAa9E/0tucla9OJ-g/s640/image.jpg

Just needed to talk here for a bit, can't quite describe what I want to say.

Sending you love LadyDi - wishing you special happiness in your life, much peace. x
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 09:59 pm
Now there are more beautiful posts that mean more to me than I could ever say.
JLN, I'm so sorry to hear about your brother's death from cancer and that your other brother has had to have his hip replaced.

Please never feel that expressing your sadness would bother me in any way. Bob and I loved you very much and good friends will always be there to lend an ear or a shoulder whenever it is needed. Feel free to write or call anytime you feel like it.

Sweet, sweet Izzie, your post means so much. Be sure to let me know when the bluebells bloom.

0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 21 May, 2013 01:02 am
It's now two years ago that I've seen Bob the last time.

I miss him.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Tue 21 May, 2013 09:12 pm
As a few of you know, we were in ALQ this past week (also Red River and Taos and other parts north). One of the places we went was the Rio Grande Gorge bridge, where Bob's ashes were released. Mrs. Diddie and I both spoke to Bob, told him we missed him, and looked forward to seeing him again one day in the future.

Here's my blog post about our trip:

http://brainsandeggs.blogspot.com/2013/05/taosmosis.html

Though we missed both Diane and ossobuco on this trip, we had a lovely meal with Butterflynet and Bumble Bee Boogie last Sunday evening. Here's a picture of us.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3d9psbkfgm7jlim/2013-05-19%2017.55.30.jpg