Bob Wells died today.

roger

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 01:24 pm
@ossobuco,
Who listens to weather reports? I get occasional thundershowers in the forcast, and I get isolated thundershowers in the forcast. Meaning - might rain, might not. If they predict cooler temperatures though, they will probably be right.
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 02:57 pm

I'm very sorry to hear that Dys is no longer with us, other than in spirit.
Although I only knew him from a distance, for me, Dys will always be a part of a2k
My condolences to you Diane and all Dys' friends.

sincerely
endy
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 05:36 pm
@Rockhead,
Rocky, you had me laughing out loud with the cocaine remark. You'll ruin my, "she's so nice," reputation.

The tie was a gift from me for one of his birthdays. It was what he always wore whenever he got "dressed" up. I know he would have wanted you to have it.

Aunty D
Diane

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 05:37 pm
@shewolfnm,
Melissa, I'm dying out here. Keep us updated as soon as possible. Ya gotta come.

0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 05:40 pm
@Diane,
I rarely get gussied up anymore, but mebbe I will find an occasion this fall to wear other than work clothes.

been considering a photo shoot of some sort. I will incorporate the tie into my look for it.

big soft hugs...
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 07:32 pm
Diane I just wanted you to know I still care even though we never met. I hoped to meet you and Bob one day. When I think of dys...I smile because he was kind and adored you. (((hugs)))
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 10:19 am
Unfortunately i will not be able to make it. Not only car issues, my car is about done for period...but we were robbed again last night and my roommates scooter was stolen. We need to move and move now. This is the third time. Im pinched as it is and not sure i can afford the trip, but now i know i absolutely can not. I have to save every penny so we can get out. Gun fire is happening at night, robbery..we live in a duplex and the neighbors are selling dope from their bedroom window. We need to be out with in the next few weeks. It just wont work and im sorry. I want more than anything else to be there. When it rains it pours Smile
wandeljw

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 10:25 am
@shewolfnm,
That's awful, shewolf. Would you be able to stay with Chai and Wally temporarily?
ossobuco

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 10:25 am
@shewolfnm,
Nuts, Shewolf. I'm sorry, both for your troubles and that you can't make the trip.

Take care of yourselves..
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 11:18 am
@shewolfnm,
I was looking forward to seeing you again, but you've clearly got your priorities right. Good luck.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 11:31 am
@shewolfnm,
Well, that's the shits.

I'm sorry things are unsettled on the home front...

What about moving back home to ABQ?
Thomas

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 02:04 pm
@shewolfnm,
Sorry to hear it! Good luck for your house-hunt!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 03:26 pm
@shewolfnm,
I've lived in a scary neighborhood. My sympathies. Getting out sounds good.

Good luck.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 03:33 pm
(((((SheWolf WOMAN))))) - hmmmmmmmm <sighs for you and yours my friend. I hear ya girl, I heard you on FB. Do whatever you need to do. (6 months in the UK .... not a jest - if it's possible, then... my house is here for you and yours. x

(((((((Diane, thinking of you, all love to you and your friends in ABQ)))))))) x
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 03:44 pm
@shewolfnm,
Ooooh...I'm so sorry to hear this. I was really looking forward to seeing you again. I do understand about priorities, though. Damn. You need to get out of there.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 04:03 pm
@Eva,
On getting out of there - I've been there too, in that there were knife fights below my first studio window in the middle of the night, more than once, and I was only there a couple of months. Luckily I was on the second floor. Next place I moved wasn't much better but I had company and it was more like three blocks to big trouble, the gun stuff. Decades later that's an almost upscale place now, too hip to bear (or whatever the word for hip is now). I did have dealing across from my kitchen window in the last place I lived at, which you could fitfully describe as an interesting and even somewhat nice area. Anyway, I agree with moving your asses away. We'll all be thinking of you, keep us posted.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 08:46 am
@shewolfnm,
Oh, what a place to live. You are so right about getting out of there as soon as possible. The troubles have really piled up for you girl and my heart goes out to you.

Just know that you have an open invitation to come whenever you can get away.

Love to you and Jillian.
shewolfnm

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 10:00 am
@Diane,
give it about a month.
We are looking right now with my realtor friend and ..literally... the minute we find something suitable and affordable, we are out. Broken lease be damned. Though I am sure the leasing office would work with us some how, but I doubt we will be able to bypass a credit ding. Oh well. Its better to be safe.

My car still needs the repair but it is about dead in the water completely. almost 200k, i need to start looking at a new one and there is no getting around that. But once it is done, I would still like to pack and go. My mom will be moving back too hopefully in the next 6 weeks or so. That will be lovely.

Thank you all. im sorry to post such crappy stuff here, but for all concerned and involved it was a great central hub when I didnt have time to do otherwise.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 10:01 am
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

What about moving back home to ABQ?

I have to get the custody case final before I could consider that. I didnt think about that before and the opportunity to move there was right in my hands.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 10:02 am
@wandeljw,
wandeljw wrote:

That's awful, shewolf. Would you be able to stay with Chai and Wally temporarily?

that would last all of 5 minutes. Bean would have a cat by the feet, Chey would be dancing in the living room, and Quade would have a car torn apart in the front yard all with in minutes.
I could see her chasing us out with a shot gun.. Laughing
0 Replies