Bob Wells died today.

Diane

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 06:01 pm
@Montana,
Hey sweetie, It's good to hear from you. How lovely to know that you will be there in spirit.
Diane

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 06:02 pm
@Dutchy,
Hi Dutchy--
Dutchy

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 06:21 pm
@Diane,
Hi Diane

You have been in my thoughts as well.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 09:56 pm
@Dutchy,
Howdy Dutchy Smile Been doing good thank you. Keeping myself busy. How are you my friend? Smile
Montana

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 10:00 pm
@Diane,
Love and hugs to you Diane xxxx ♥ I truly wish I could make the trip to be there with you, but from Canada it's not possible, but my heart will surely be there and with you forever ♥
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 10:36 pm
@Montana,
Montana wrote:

Howdy Dutchy Smile Been doing good thank you. Keeping myself busy. How are you my friend? Smile

Pleased to hear it, all well downunder apart from a few health problems, old age creeping up I think. Smile
PDiddie

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 04:12 pm
@Dutchy,
I so wish we could be there for this, Diane. As with the others who cannot be, know that our thoughts, well wishes, and love are with you on that day, at that time.
Diane

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2011 07:37 am
@PDiddie,
Thank you so much, Perry.
McTag

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2011 07:43 am
@Diane,

Hi Diane

reading along here.

I have a few photos from your visit to London, so will put them up.
McTag

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2011 08:01 am
@McTag,
Edit (Moderator): Two photos removed at poster's request.

Here he is, the centre of attention as usual.
McTag

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2011 08:04 am
@McTag,

Luckily, and I only just noticed this, those to the right are not immediately recognisable. No not you, Diane, I refer to your male neighbour.
Embarrassed
McTag

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2011 03:08 pm
@McTag,

Okay, if this looks a bit puzzling, I was persuaded that the pictures I had chosen were not suitable, as there were other persons shown there who would not necessarily have approved. So I had them removed for now.
Thanks to those who helped.
Embarrassed
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2011 05:51 pm
For those of you with some extra time to spend in Albuquerque, the Balloon Fiesta will be occurring during that same week that y'all will be here. Depending on the wind currents, our houses (Jo's, Diane's and BBB's) are directly in the flight path for most of the balloons so you may get to enjoy them without having to go out in the crowds at the balloon park.

I've yet to see the mass ascension in person; only on TV and photographs. Am going to try to get my butt up early enough (before dawn) to go experience it live and in person this year.

Quote:
The 2011 Balloon Fiesta – our 40th! – takes place October 1-9, 2011 in Albuquerque, NM. Learn more online at www.balloonfiesta.com

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/293291_2330433468158_1469391636_32693491_1576059_n.jpg
shewolfnm

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2011 06:00 pm
i WILL be bringing my camera Smile
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2011 07:37 pm
@Butrflynet,
I usually agree with your posts, whether or not I type that out, but I'm personally not interested in the balloon thing. I'm reactive against it - and not sure where my hostility came from. Maybe re the guy who for a second date wanted me to jump out of an airplane. More probably years, decades, of personal yes and no re earth art, complicated views.

I remember posting here about something organized in the new york skyline, sort of a lone ranger post, and being on the extreme no side.

I don't meant to convince anyone else. Just talking.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2011 07:38 pm
@Butrflynet,
Well, there go the cheap room rates.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 02:53 pm
panic sets in.

my car is not repaired... and i wanted to leave by thursday...

*sigh*
Rockhead

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 06:59 pm
@Diane,
I got a small package today...

fitting it would be today, as these are the kinda days he and I would talk a lot.

both of us wonky and indoors.

I am certain that there are some interesting stories behind the most exquisite string tie that was in the box. I hope to hear them some day soon.

I am no closer to being able to come in October than I was, but he lives on in my heart forever.

I'm not sure why you sent me the cocaine, but I enjoyed it as well...

Wink

hugs for you, auntie M.
Butrflynet

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 11:58 am
Weather report for those of you coming to Albuquerque next week.

We're in for a big cool down next week with highs only in the mid 70's and nights down to the mid 50's. We're supposed to have thunder storms from Thursday through Monday next week.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-bZm06PeTms8/ToIOjHy9h8I/AAAAAAAABwY/abmwPv6NHZU/weather.jpg

Weather reports are beginning to forecast that hurricane Hilary, churning off the coast of Baja, may cause troubles for the Balloon Fiesta.

http://icons-ak.wunderground.com/data/images/ep201109.gif

ossobuco

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 12:23 pm
@Butrflynet,
Wunderground re Albuquerque has slight chance of thunderstorms on those days..
hmmm