bobsal u1553115

Sun 8 Feb, 2015 10:05 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Ready for the facts?

Sure. Do you have any? You do know what facts are, right?

I'm sorry. That just not called for. Of course you don't know what facts are. Sorry for even asking.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 8 Feb, 2015 09:22 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
His main point it is not the religion which is inherently violent,

And who gives a good ****? People are being killed in Islams name NOW.

The world needs a leader not a lecture.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 08:08 am
@coldjoint,
See? carpfart thinks the only thing that matters is what is happening now. Myopic history.
Baldimo

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 11:00 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Myopic history? We are talking about current events, not history. ISIS is current and the crusades were hundreds of years ago. When it comes to cutting people's heads off, how do we stop those people from hundreds of years ago? We have people doing these things now and you are more concerned with the crusades?
izzythepush

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 11:06 am
@Baldimo,
Ignoring the legacy of the crusades means you do stupid things like invade Iraq in the mistaken belief you'll be hailed as liberators. In fact you end up strengthening Iran and creating a huge fundamentalist terrorist entity where none existed previously.
Baldimo

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 11:51 am
@izzythepush,
It is a nice use of deflection by the admin and terrorists supporters like yourself. Anything to keep those guys from looking bad. We understand you guys hate Christians and every chance you get to dump on them, you are going to take. Mention modern day issues with the Muslim extremists and someone like you is there to throw the Christians out there as a deflection.

It's a weak tactic and only encourages these terrorists. They know they have a friend in Obama and his admin.
izzythepush

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 01:10 pm
@Baldimo,
You're a ******* idiot, nobody is supporting terrorists. We've tried the ****-for -brains approach and that got us Iraq. Now idiots like you want to turn this into a war against the whole of Islam. Considering that ISIS represents less than 0.01% of Moslems, that's not a smart move, but it's exactly what ISIS wants.

In fact everything the Republicans have done is dance to the terrorist's tune. Iraq, Guantamo Bay, the execrable way the Afghanistan campaign was carried out have all boosted the terrorist's numbers.

Here's an idea. Stop giving the terrorists everything they want.
Baldimo

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 01:18 pm
@izzythepush,
Care to say where I said what you claim? Did I blame the whole of Islam? Nope, that was imagined by you.

When people such as you and Obama have to step up and defend modern day Islamic terrorists by declaring the Crusades happened, that is stupid. ISIS is cutting people's heads off and setting people on fire in cages, and you and Obama want to mention the Crusades as a reminder that Christians aren't perfect. It a diversion tactic. Don't look at the terrorists in the ME today, look at what Christians did during the Crusades.
izzythepush

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 01:40 pm
@Baldimo,
Nobody is defending terrorists, well you're defending the Jewish and Christian ones. Intelligence is better than ignorance. The latter was given a go under Bush, that's why we're in the ****.
Frank Apisa

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 01:41 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Care to say where I said what you claim? Did I blame the whole of Islam? Nope, that was imagined by you.

When people such as you and Obama have to step up and defend modern day Islamic terrorists by declaring the Crusades happened, that is stupid. ISIS is cutting people's heads off and setting people on fire in cages, and you and Obama want to mention the Crusades as a reminder that Christians aren't perfect. It a diversion tactic. Don't look at the terrorists in the ME today, look at what Christians did during the Crusades.

Oh, no...Izzy is working with Obama.

Now we do have problems.

Hey, Izzy...knock that stuff off!
Wink
0 Replies

Baldimo

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 01:46 pm
@izzythepush,
Who am I defending again? I haven't defended anyone, I've only pointed out that Obama and you can't level criticism at Islam without pointing the finger at someone else first.
izzythepush

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 02:14 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Who am I defending again? I haven't defended anyone, I've only pointed out that Obama and you can't level criticism at Islam without pointing the finger at someone else first.

Are you sure you don't want to turn it into a war against all Islam?
Baldimo

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 02:20 pm
@izzythepush,
What makes you think that? Because i didn't specify bad Islam? Get real.
izzythepush

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 02:34 pm
@Baldimo,
Because you see Islam as the problem, not terrorism. Thus alienating 99.99% of Moslems who aren't terrorist.
parados

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 02:43 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

It sure looks to me like you are blaming all of Islam for the small percentage that make up Islamic terrorists.
Baldimo

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 02:48 pm
@izzythepush,
Nice bait and switch. So now it turns into me attacking Islam instead of you and Obama defending terrorist and being their apologizers. You have done it again by insisting it's me who is doing bad, another deflection.
Baldimo

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 02:50 pm
@parados,
You should read the few posts before this one.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 03:04 pm
@Baldimo,
I'm not trying to trick you, however, the fact you think you were tricked clearly demonstrates why you Republicans have fucked up so royally in the ME. You don't understand what's going on, even worse, you refuse to understand, and then you attack those who try to understand.

It's not rocket science.
Baldimo

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 03:15 pm
@izzythepush,
You were not trying to trick me, you were pulling the bait and switch routine. Taking what I said and steered it into what I didn't say and making that the premise of the new discussion. It's a tired tactic you have used before and I'm sure you will use it again.

I understand what's going on, Obama doesn't want to make the terrorists mad so he uses weak talk and then points the finger at a group and a history that has nothing to do with whats going on presently. It's weak sause and only meant to appease them. Obama doesn't know what's going on, that's why he called ISIS or ISIL or the Khorasan Group, which ever they are this week, the JV team.
Baldimo

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 03:42 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Fact check bob, News story from 3rd of Feb 2015:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/03/un-court-rule-serbia-croatia-genocide-cases-international-court-justice

The UN’s highest court has ruled that neither Croatia nor Serbia committed genocide against each other’s populations during the Balkan wars that followed the collapse of Yugoslavia in the 1990s.

Peter Tomka, president of the international court of justice, said crimes had been committed by both countries’ forces during the conflict, but that the intent to commit genocide – by “destroying a population in whole or in part” – had not been proven against either country.

The UN tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, which is also based in The Hague, has long since ruled that genocide was committed in Bosnia, where more than 8,000 Bosnian Muslim men and boys were killed when the UN “safe haven” of Srebrenica fell to Bosnian Serb forces in 1995.

Despite widespread atrocities against all sides, no court has ruled that ethnic Croats or Serbs were victims of genocide. Recent acquittals of suspects at the Yugoslav tribunal stoked anger in the two countries.

Croatia alleged that Serbia’s destruction of towns and expulsion of ethnic Croats in Slavonia amounted to genocide. In turn, Serbia accused Croatia of genocide over the expulsion of Serbs from Krajina.

In a ruling from 2007 in a case brought by Bosnia in 2007, the same court found that Serbia was not responsible for genocide, but that it had breached the genocide convention by failing to prevent the massacre in Srebrenica.
0 Replies