izzythepush

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 04:05 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Taking what I said and steered it into what I didn't say and making that the premise of the new discussion.

You said what you said, maybe it's your subconscious coming out, but there's no denying you said it.
Baldimo

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 04:18 pm
@izzythepush,
You latched on to 1 post out of like 4 or 5. Now you are just being dishonest about what happened. Now we are talking about me and not what Obama has said. See what you did there. Bait and switch. You are indeed shameless.
izzythepush

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 05:21 pm
@Baldimo,
Because the people like you, who want to criticise Obama for everything, have a problem with Islam, not terrorism.
coldjoint

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 05:44 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Islam, not terrorism.

Today they are one in the same. And Obamas cowardly approach should thrill you, since the UK is toast already.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 08:09 pm
http://moonbattery.com/graphics/brian-williams_star-trek.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 10:06 pm
@izzythepush,
Its that thing that RWingers do, if it didn't happen today, it didn't happen and its not relevant.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 10:33 pm
@parados,
Quote:
It sure looks to me like you are blaming all of Islam for the small percentage that make up Islamic terrorists.

It has been proven a very large group of Muslims support the Sharia. The Sharia is terror for non-Muslims.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 10:49 pm
@izzythepush,
Major issue with terrorism, not issues with Islam. If you want to pretend I do then go ahead and live in that fantasy world. You are still playing the bait and switch game, you have turned this into "Baldimo hate"s Islam.

I joined the military after 9-11 due to terrorism, what did you do? Criticize people like me for doing it. Have you ever been to a Muslim country? I have, and I've never even killed anyone or even shot at them. There is nothing against the average Muslim from this guy.
coldjoint

Mon 9 Feb, 2015 11:43 pm
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BbWuNEOUXSo/VNkX5W7KSKI/AAAAAAABqQY/gpVH55eMRJA/s1600/Obama%2Btells%2BIsrael%2Bnot%2Bto%2Bfeel%2Balone.jpg
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 10 Feb, 2015 02:39 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Major issue with terrorism, not issues with Islam. If you want to pretend I do then go ahead and live in that fantasy world.

You've hardly made the distinction, and it's clear your camp includes morons like CJ. Morons who you've not challenged at all. That's not fantasy.

Baldi wrote:
Have you ever been to a Muslim country?

Hardly relevant, especially as you went as a conqueror. I've been to Senegal, not as a member of the military.

9/11 would not have happened if you had not had such an incompetent president in office. If you'd had the minimal (by today's standards) security we had in European airports it would never have happened. Both military campaigns in Iraq and Afghanistan were monumentally incompetent, and in Iraq definitely did more harm then good.

We had terrorism before 9/11, and what did you do about it? Give money to the terrorists so you could see more British children being blown up on the streets of Birmingham and Manchester.

We had a very brief period of time when we weren't dealing with terrorism funded by Americans before we had to deal with terrorism inspired by Americans.
coldjoint

Tue 10 Feb, 2015 12:52 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
We had a very brief period of time when we weren't dealing with terrorism funded by Americans before we had to deal with terrorism inspired by Americans.

Where in the Koran and Hadiths is America mentioned? Those pieces of holy literature inspire terror and sanction it. You have been shown the verses, you have seen the actions and deaths of innocents. This has gone on since Islam began.

Remember not being Muslim is a transgression which makes any non Muslim an enemy. No matter how stupid they are. That includes you and your emasculated losers that think allowing killing and terror will somehow stop it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 11 Feb, 2015 02:57 pm
http://liberallogic101.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/liberal-logic-101-1414-500x416.jpg

http://linkis.com/liberallogic101.com/Wvh9M
bobsal u1553115

Wed 11 Feb, 2015 03:32 pm
@coldjoint,
You guys are so ca-ray-zeeee!
bobsal u1553115

Wed 11 Feb, 2015 03:32 pm
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2015/150211-scott-walker-not-ready-for-prime-time-or-just-a-coward.jpg
izzythepush

Wed 11 Feb, 2015 03:34 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
For all his protestations, note how Baldi fails to correct him. When caught out he ran scared, to hang out with his rapey chums on another thread.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 11 Feb, 2015 03:35 pm
@izzythepush,
Well they knew it was about some ism or another. Getting so one doesn't know whichism is whatism without a program.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 11 Feb, 2015 03:39 pm
@izzythepush,
The US press are a bunch of pansies next to a non-Murdock UK reporter. The Great Twit from Wisconsin has no chance of ever being President. And he will say a bunch of stupid things. And the British press will report it.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 11 Feb, 2015 03:43 pm
@izzythepush,
I just don't get their argument on the rape thread at all, but what I really notice is that one doesntt show up when the others aren't right behind. Its almost as if one person is holding the conversation between sock puppets. Its too pat.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Wed 11 Feb, 2015 04:04 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
You mean the same way Hillary Clinton dodged questions a few weeks ago while in Canada?

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/hillary-dodges-hard-choices-keystone-pipeline
izzythepush

Wed 11 Feb, 2015 05:04 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
It's just one ******* idiot after another.