Brandon9000

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 01:20 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
...And since I am responding to everything here, why are you accusing me of wanting rather not to answer???

Quote:
Brandon9000: Refresh my memory. Why was it that Republicans gained so much in the most recent elections?

Frank Apisa: Refresh mine instead, Brandon. Why was it that Obama was elected and re-elected to the presidency during the last two presidential elections.
Frank Apisa

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 01:26 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
...And since I am responding to everything here, why are you accusing me of wanting rather not to answer???

Quote:
Brandon9000: Refresh my memory. Why was it that Republicans gained so much in the most recent elections?

Frank Apisa: Refresh mine instead, Brandon. Why was it that Obama was elected and re-elected to the presidency during the last two presidential elections.

And then I replied...in the next post.

So what is your problem, Brandon?
coldjoint

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 03:21 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Why was it that Obama was elected and re-elected to the presidency during the last two presidential elections.

The first time was because of Bush. The second time, massive voter fraud.
0 Replies

blatham

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 03:44 pm
@Frank Apisa,
hey frank
Jane and I coming into new york jan 14 to 18. will be meeting Thomas. Would love to get the gang together, what's left of it for dining and the other sort of stuff that lands us in a street gutter.
cicerone imposter

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 03:55 pm
@blatham,
Five days and nights?
0 Replies

RexRed

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 03:56 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2g42vmCcAA3BQ0.jpg:large

I don't get it... Without equality, there is no liberty and justice FOR ALL...
blatham

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 04:10 pm
@blatham,
Effectively three, ci
0 Replies

blatham

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 04:14 pm
@RexRed,
I think Charles is confusing the significance of a statue sent by the French (mind you, it is very big) and the Declaration of Independence (which is much smaller).
RexRed

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 04:19 pm
@Frank Apisa,
The election of the Republicans has everything to do with Fox News' fear and lies sanctioned by the supreme court Republicans.

Once the GOP electorate actually figures out their vote, pensions, healthcare, grandma's social security, the environment and their middle class paychecks are all in jeopardy, they will turn on the Republicans and their Tea Party cohorts.

Lately it is obvious even the Democrats, who have been ousted by GOP constituents, are now also on the Koch brothers payroll. I guess they think they might as well make hay while the sun shines.

And all this money in politics is good? How much have the Republicans in the supreme court received from the Kochs?

Our government was designed with integrity in mind and oaths to the common good, not to the 1%.

But when our conservative media's lies are sanctioned by the courts, you have idiots out there who believe them and vote for people who, in all actuality, are diametrically opposed to their own self and the best interests of the commonwealth...
RexRed

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 04:20 pm
@blatham,
LOL! Smile
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 04:30 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

hey frank
Jane and I coming into new york jan 14 to 18. will be meeting Thomas. Would love to get the gang together, what's left of it for dining and the other sort of stuff that lands us in a street gutter.

Absolutely will do. Jonathan undoubtedly will be there...and I will see that Nancy is also.

Holy ****...this is great.
Frank Apisa

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 04:32 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

The election of the Republicans has everything to do with Fox News' fear and lies sanctioned by the supreme court Republicans.

Once the GOP electorate actually figures out their vote, pensions, healthcare, grandma's social security, the environment and their middle class paychecks are all in jeopardy, they will turn on the Republicans and their Tea Party cohorts.

Lately it is obvious even the Democrats, who have been ousted by GOP constituents, are now also on the Koch brothers payroll. I guess they think they might as well make hay while the sun shines.

And all this money in politics is good? How much have the Republicans in the supreme court received from the Kochs?

Our government was designed with integrity in mind and oaths to the common good, not to the 1%.

But when our conservative media's lies are sanctioned by the courts, you have idiots out there who believe them and vote for people who, in all actuality, are diametrically opposed to their own self and the best interests of the commonwealth...

If Brandon every gets around to dealing with the information on the 2012 election that I mentioned (I doubt he ever will)...

...his question will be answered even more thoroughly than I already have answered it.
0 Replies

blatham

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 04:35 pm
@Frank Apisa,
And if anyone else happens to be in town at that time, that would be increasingly delightful.
0 Replies

RexRed

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 06:34 pm
http://www.wbez.org/system/files/styles/original_image/llo/insert-images/ted%20cruz%20AP.jpg
Pelosi asked Cruz why he was against Obamacare. He replied "Because, unlike you, I read it!"

Comment:
Really Ted?

You read all nearly 20,000 pages – with many more to come?

Did you read them while counting the political extortion payoffs you received from the Koch brothers?

Did you read even the first page?

Or did you read the first and last pages only?

Did you read the closed captions from someone explaining it on Fox News?

Did you also read the several thousands of pages of the EPA's report from the nations leading scientists about the irreversible effects of climate change? The same EPA you have received political extortion money so as to threaten to shut them down?

Have you also read the Department of Labor reports on how much inflation would rise if immigrants were deported just to please your racist task masters?

Did you read the Department of Commerce and US Treasury reports on the billions of dollars mostly "you" and your Tea Party goons have cost the government for your shut down of our government? Have you read the Department Of Defense military reports on how it left us vulnerable to foreign attack?

Read these Mr Cruz...

http://venturebeat.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/shutterstock_88719397.jpg?w=780

This is the money you have been instrumental in piling onto our deficit.

Average Americans wish they could read these but you have stolen them from them with your crooked political treachery.

You are a liar Mr. Cruz and shame on you for lying right in the face of Nancy Pelosi, a woman who has been also credited in saving the lives of many countless Americans who were being bamboozled out of their healthcare due to unscrupulous insurance fraud.

What good Mr. Cruz have you done for America? NOTHING!
0 Replies

RexRed

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 08:47 pm
Ebola scare is over, and so is ISIS
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/12/1344064/-Ebola-scare-is-over-and-so-is-ISIS
coldjoint

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 08:59 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
Ebola scare is over, and so is ISIS

Hey, there is this guy named Gruber who say you are dumb as dirt. I agree with him.
0 Replies

RexRed

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 09:06 pm
Cartoon: Mitch McConnell's Senate agenda
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/12/1343860/-Cartoon-Mitch-McConnell-s-Senate-agenda

Cartoon: Net Neutrality is... Obamacare?
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/12/1344110/-Cartoon-Net-Neutrality-is-Obamacare
0 Replies

RexRed

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 09:11 pm
Obamacare premiums falling in 48 major cities
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/12/1344367/-Obamacare-premiums-falling-in-48-major-nbsp-cities

While people are dying in hordes in red states.. Enjoy your newly elected GOP red states. Would you like a cup of vinegar with that piece of cake?
cicerone imposter

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 09:16 pm
@RexRed,
Day need hod likkur to eez the pane.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 09:22 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
Obamacare premiums falling in 48 major cities

|

Quote:
Table 1: Monthly Silver Premiums
for a 40 Year Old Non
-
Smoker Making $30,000 / Year

State
Major City
2nd Lowest Cost Silver
Before
Tax Credit
2nd Lowest Cost Silver
After
Tax Credit
%
Change
from
%
Change
from
Alabama
Birmingham
$258
$264
2.5%
$209
$208
-
0.8%
Alaska
Anchorage
$380
$488
28.4%
$165
$164
-
0.8%
Arizona
Phoenix
$197
$177
-
10.0%
$197
$177
-
10.0%
Arkansas
Little Rock
$306
$299
-
2.3%
$209
$208
-
0.8%
California
Los Angeles
$255
$257
0.8%
$209
$208
-
0.8%
Colorado
Denver
$250
$211
-
15.6%
$209
$208
-
0.8%
Connecticut
Hartford
$328
$312
-
5.0%
$209
$208
-
This link proves you are basically lying, Gruber.http://files.kff.org/attachment/analysis-of-2015-premium-changes-in-the-affordable-care-acts-health-insurance-marketplaces-tables
Why don't you bother to tell people it is for incomes of 30,000 a year and over 40? That is a pretty small amount to signal a drop in Healthcare.

Tell the whole story
0 Replies