parados

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 08:53 am
@buttflake,
buttflake wrote:

The median income for the household has dropped 5.8% since Obama took office. I will let someone find something different, in case I made that up.

I'm curious where you got that number since no federal agency is credible. Please provide us with who you use as a source.
cicerone imposter

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 08:58 am
@parados,
His sole source is FAUX SNOOZE. He lacks the brains to do his own research which can be easily found on the internet.
buttflake

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 09:01 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
His sole source is FAUX SNOOZE. He lacks the brains to do his own research which can be easily found on the internet.

And the majority of your posts are suppositions, unproven name calling. Exactly what do you contribute?
0 Replies

buttflake

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 09:02 am
@parados,
Quote:
Please provide us with who you use as a source.

Eat me, I'm a vitamin.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 09:05 am
@parados,
The clue is the simple fact that he NEVER PROVIDES HIS SOURCE. duh!

Dumb is a disease of the brain that has no cure.
buttflake

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 09:10 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
The clue is the simple fact that he NEVER PROVIDES HIS SOURCE. duh!

That simply is not true. Why do you think that you can lie about others? It shows a lack of character and a lack of anything meaningful to say. Do you think anyone pays any attention to the same thing over and over from you?
0 Replies

buttflake

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 09:20 am
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2013/03/28/business/economy/economix-28income/economix-28income-blog480.jpg
Quote:
The analysts at Sentier Research (a company that provides demographic and income analysis, run by former Census Bureau officials) note that median income has been depressed recently by inflation. While inflation is still quite low, income growth has been so weak that even very little inflation is enough to wipe out whatever gains households are seeing in their paychecks.

The longer-run trends are even more depressing.

February’s median annual household income was 5.6 percent lower than it was in June 2009, the month the recovery technically began; 7.3 percent lower than in December 2007, when the most recent recession officially started; and 8.4 percent lower than in January 2000, the earliest date that this statistical series became available.

Why are incomes stagnating, even falling? David Leonhardt presented some possible theories last fall.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/28/median-household-income-down-7-3-since-start-of-recession/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0
buttflake

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 09:41 am
Quote:
A new CNN/ORC poll released on Friday indicates that 33% of Americans want Obama to be impeached, including 13% of Democrats.

That is a higher percentage than those who wanted Clinton impeached.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2014/images/07/24/rel7e.pdf
^
Page 3
0 Replies

parados

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 11:19 am
@buttflake,
First of all. Let me ask you if you trust the data or the people using that data. The data is from the US Census Bureau and the Bureau of Labor.

Let me remind you what you said earlier.

Quote:

Sorry, no Federal agency has any credibility.

Now it appears you are using data that you claim is not credible. Doesn't that seem a bit odd to you?
cicerone imposter

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 11:21 am
@parados,
You're asking buttbrain, the one with no brain, to answer a rational question.

You'll get nowhere fast! LOL
0 Replies

Baldimo

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 11:58 am
@parados,
I'm guessing that BF is really CJ?
buttflake

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 12:12 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Now it appears you are using data that you claim is not credible. Doesn't that seem a bit odd to you?

No it doesn't. What I say gets a rise out of you and that is what counts.
parados

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 12:35 pm
@buttflake,
Right. Now we see you prefer to use sources that you don't consider credible to support your opinion. That undermines any argument you might be trying to make.
buttflake

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 12:39 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Right. Now we see you prefer to use sources that you don't consider credible to support your opinion. That undermines any argument you might be trying to make.

I suggest you put me on ignore, then. thanks.
parados

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 12:46 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I'm guessing that BF is really CJ?

If not, he is probably related. The same disregard for any facts. Claiming sources aren't credible and then relying on those sources to support his opinion.
parados

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 12:47 pm
@buttflake,
buttflake wrote:

Quote:

I suggest you put me on ignore, then. thanks.

Why would I ignore you. I can consistently point out your lack of credibility which will undermine you for anyone that might read you.
buttflake

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 12:49 pm
@parados,
Quote:
The same disregard for any facts.

Fact: Obama is a liar.

buttflake

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 12:52 pm
@parados,

Why would I ignore you. I am paid to lie I can consistently point out your lack of credibility because I have a list of talking points from the spinmasters which will undermine you,which again I am paid for ,for anyone that might read you.
parados

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 01:03 pm
@buttflake,
Fact: everyone that lives is a liar.

Humans lie whether it is a simple white lie or what you spew. The only question is how often they lie. With you it seems to be pathological.
parados

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 01:05 pm
@buttflake,
If I was only using talking points then how can I address your specific arguments. Unless you are only spewing talking points that are easily refuted by talking points.

But your nonsense doesn't even meet the standard of talking points. It is so clearly wrong and illogical that a 13 year old could refute it.