raprap

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 08:05 pm
@coldjoint,
In this country? OK ColdDoper you asked for an answer, of course the limited mind and soul of the ColdDope hater I'll expect another pink punk whine..

As there are approximately 4.7 murders per 100,000 population in the US in 2013 (FBI Data) and the population in the US claims it is 78.9% Christian (Pew Research), that would mean there are 3.7 murders per 100,000 population committed by Christians.

Normalizing for a population of 300 million and using 365.25 days per year, that would mean that statistically there will be approximately 60.4 murders committed by Christians in the US tomorrow.

Now that number may be skewed low as the prisons tend to skew Christianity among inmates and ex-convicts to a higher number than the general public.

U.S. murder rate higher than nearly all other developed countries: FBI data

Stats on Religion in the US

Total time 15 seconds--this took a little longer than the normal ColdDoper response because I had to set up the Algebra.

Rap
coldjoint

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 08:16 pm
Quote:
Sign the Petition and Make Your Voice Heard

The media’s deliberate blackout of the IRS scandal is one of their most shameful legacies. The Media Research Center is leading the charge to expose the liberal media’s refusal to disclose every shocking development in this ongoing scandal, including:

On August 2, FoxNews.com reported that House Oversight chairman Darrell Issa had accused acting IRS Commissioner Danny Werfel of blocking the committee’s investigation. Network coverage: Zero.
On September 4, CNN’s Drew Griffin reported that documents showed Lerner’s original story blaming low-level employees was a lie. Network coverage: Zero.
On September 11, 2013 the Wall Street Journal exhibited how Lerner’s own e-mails implied a liberal political agenda at work. Network coverage: Zero.
On September 18, 2013, a front-page analysis published by USA Today confirmed the targeting of conservatives. ZERO seconds of coverage.
At the end of March 2014, the New York Times noted that the House committee was still being frustrated by non-cooperation from the IRS. Network coverage: Zero.
And, an April 7, 2014 staff report by the House Oversight and Government Reform committee thoroughly demolished what remained of the notion that both sides had been targeted. Network coverage: Zero.
Finally on May 7, 2014, The House of Representatives voted to hold disgraced IRS bureaucrat Lois Lerner in contempt of Congress. Total network coverage? 15 seconds on Good Morning America. Zero on CBS and NBC.

These developments were all incredibly newsworthy by any standard,
but they were largely ignored by major national news outlets.

The liberal media are fanatically committed to downplaying or outright suppressing this scandal. The MRC is committed to exposing the media’s agenda, and educating Americans about the IRS’s deplorable abuse of power.

Join our efforts to ensure that the IRS scandal is thoroughly investigated and that the media don’t get away with their IRS blackout. Sign the petition demanding that the media tell the TRUTH about the IRS scandal.

Censorship anyway you slice it. The media is scared to air the truth or just is part of the progressive monster. Most likely the latter.

http://tellthetruth2014.com/irs-scandal-blackout/?utm_source=mrc&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=IRS
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 08:18 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
3.7 murders per 100,000 population committed by Christians.

One more time ,you stupid ****, are these murders condoned by the church or Christian doctrine? Are they done by organized groups with assault weapons?
raprap

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 08:23 pm
@coldjoint,
My My My!!! Doperino's adult keepers really needs to check the Doper's meds---I fear that the Doperino fucktard reasoning has significantly slipped.

Rap
coldjoint

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 08:31 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
reasoning has significantly slipped.

I don't know if it is your reasoning or cowardice or both. Islam condones and sanctions killing and terror. Individual Christians who do not follow Christian doctrine and kill have no reflection on the faith itself. Just their lack of it.

Again, on the other hand, Islamic killers are following their doctrine to the letter.

You have lost this argument but you can't look much dumber than you already do. So keep replying and I will keep showing how you argument is not based on any fact at all. It is just apologetics for a religion you are terrified of. PUSSY. I meant stupid Pussy.http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/rofl1.gif
raprap

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 09:12 pm
@coldjoint,
Sorry ColdDope but a argument based on Hate won't work on those educated about the nuances of rhetoric. Fortunately that means Doper emotionalism will only sway those on the left of Doper on the standard normal distribution. As Doper is pretty far to the left already, that's a pretty small fraction of the population.

Take those meds Doper.

Total time 5 seconds

Rap
coldjoint

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 09:19 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
Sorry ColdDope but a argument based on Hate

It isn't based on hate, it is based on fact. Get a Koran. Count the bodies. You have no rational argument, just go the **** away you look more stupid and shallow with each reply.
raprap

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 09:41 pm
@coldjoint,
On the big scoreboard, killing in the name of Christ makes all other religions look like pikers.

VICTIMS OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH

ColdDope is just another faux Christian in a long line of faux Christian haters preaching genocide.

Rap
coldjoint

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 09:45 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
On the big scoreboard, killing in the name of Christ makes all other religions look like pikers.

Jihad is responsible for 270 million deaths and still counting. And, you idiot, we are dealing with the present and Islam is still at it. And it is in their doctrine never to stop.

Your parents were nitwits, undoubtedly, do you still hold that against them?
0 Replies

raprap

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:01 pm
Christian terrorism

In reality Doperino my family is Jewish and Unitarian--we're well aware of Christian lip service.

Rap
coldjoint

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:05 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
In reality Doperino my family is Jewish and Unitarian-

Who cares? That changes 0 about the facts. You really are an idiot. Come back when you grow up.http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/aflpblql.gif
raprap

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:20 pm
@coldjoint,
I see from the meme that Doperino is maybe nfour.

Obviously Doper is not old enough to ride a bicycle in the street.

Rap

coldjoint

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:26 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
UN: More than 2,400 killed in Iraq in June

Islam in action. The US killed not a one. And the Christian church score is also 0. Just like your IQ.

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2014/Jul-01/262227-un-more-than-2400-killed-in-iraq-in-june.ashx
coldjoint

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:32 pm
Quote:
The Holy Month of Ramadan is upon us. Most people know the month-long fast is a time Muslims are expected to demonstrate self-control, humility and submission to the will to Allah. What you might not know is that throughout Ramadan emergency services are overwhelmed by a spike in crime—a phenomenon known as “Ramadan rage,” which affects not just Muslim countries, but cities with high concentrations of believers, from Dearborn to Deptford.

Does Christianity have a month long holiday where murder and terror flourish?

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/07/07/Ramadan-Rage-How-Crime-Increases-During-the-Muslim-Holy-Month
raprap

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:41 pm
@coldjoint,
And ColdDope's posts continuously demonstrates that ColdDope's IQ is in the range of a small ball peen hammer.

Take your meds, Dope.

Rap
0 Replies

raprap

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:44 pm
@coldjoint,
Sure does Dope--but it lasts longer than a month. It goes from Christmas to Easter.

Rap
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:56 pm
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2014/140707-he-was-only-off-by-about-140-degrees.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 11:04 pm
@Baldimo,
You mean the tec bust that killed the advances W made in his stock market? And marked a continual decline to about 50% of the value o the market he inherited. Give up. Your examples speak to my point: for seven year of W's eight years his stock market dropped. Every year ended in a drop in value. The value of his market was about half of what it was before he fucked it up.
Baldimo

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 11:20 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Why do you keep twisting things? You can't even be honest. If Bush was responsible for the tech bust, then Obama is responsible for everything that took place with the market when he was running for office. The would include the book cooking scandals that happened under Clinton and were exposed while Bush was in office, which led to the markets dropping down to about 7500.

bobsal u1553115

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 11:34 pm
@Baldimo,
Why do you insist the market was just as robust for Bush as it is for Obama?
0 Replies