@bobsal u1553115,
They do have the same smile--could it be the same fundamentalism gene?"

Rap
coldjoint

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 09:51 am
@raprap,
Quote:
They do have the same smile--could it be the same fundamentalism gene?"

Now show us how fundamental Christianity obligates it followers to kill. I can show you how fundamental Islam does.
Baldimo

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:14 am
@bobsal u1553115,
A market high? Do you not recall the dot com crash? Cooking the books scandle of the early 2000's, which took place under Clinton and was discovered after Bush was in office. 9-11 effect on the stock market. All of this took place from about 2000 through 2002 and the stock market felt this effect.

You can't be honest on this so I will share this with you. The market dropped to about 7200 in Jan o1 about the time Bush took office. Revisionist history at it's best from the left.

http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/historical/djia2000.html

Reference and then get back to me.
coldjoint

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:18 am
Quote:
Forecasters Slash Second-Quarter Growth Forecasts

The economy is getting nowhere fast.
Quote:
The Wall Street Journal notes that here are disturbing signs of weakness amid the admittedly robust addition of 288,000 jobs to the economy that occurred last month:

Consumer spending remains weak, a consequence of a labor market delivering new jobs but skimpy wage growth . . .

The number of people working part time because they can’t find full-time work rose, and the share of the population either working or looking for work remains around 30-year lows. June’s labor-force participation rate was 62.8%, unchanged from the prior month.

And while U.S. workers’ earnings have been climbing about 2% annually—just enough to cover inflation—wages show few signs of breaking out of that range as an abundance of idled labor allows firms to keep payroll costs contained.

These signs of trouble suggest the massive 2.9 percent contraction in GDP the first quarter of the year wasn’t just due to global cooling:

Amid this weakness, hopes for a big second-quarter rebound are now beginning to wither. Forecasting firm Macroeconomic Advisers on Thursday lowered its estimate of second-quarter growth by 0.6 percentage point to an annualized 2.7% after new trade data showed stronger imports than expected, subtracting from domestic output. J.P. Morgan Chase pulled its estimate down to a 2.5% pace from 3%.

Other economists’ second-quarter forecasts are running only slightly ahead of the 2.4% pace averaged from mid-2009, when the recession ended, through the end of last year.

The economy is trying to plow ahead, but the headwinds whipped up by Obama – like massive regulation, taxes that are too high, scary levels of debt, and high gas prices resulting from antipathy to carbon fuels and from a world in a state of disorder – will prevent a return to the either roaring 80s or the other roaring decades precipitated by Ronald Reagan, the 90s and the 2000s.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2014/07/07/forecasters-slash-secondquarter-growth-forecasts/
0 Replies

raprap

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:20 am
@coldjoint,
Bullshit ColdDope, I have read the book of Revelations.

Rap
coldjoint

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:42 am
@raprap,
Quote:
Bullshit ColdDope, I have read the book of Revelations.

Got nothing to do with an obligation of a Christian to kill, does it? If you can't answer the question, just say so.
RexRed

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:49 am
To Improve Accuracy, BBC Tells Its Reporters To Stop Giving Air Time To Climate Deniers
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2014/07/07/3456782/bbc-cuts-climate-deniers/

Same logic as to why I do not read CJ's posts.

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/cnn-crossfire-bill-nye-climate-change-638x358.jpg
coldjoint

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:51 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
Same logic as to why I do not read CJ's posts.

Should we talk about how logical it is to use an off ramp for an on ramp?
0 Replies

RexRed

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:51 am
Federal Judge Says Supreme Court Should Just 'STFU'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/07/supreme-court-stfu_n_5563997.html
coldjoint

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:55 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
Federal Judge Says Supreme Court Should Just 'STFU'

From your source:
Quote:
Last fall, following the shutdown of the federal government at the hands of congressional lawmakers, the judge said it was "time to tell Congress to go to hell." And earlier this year, Kopf expressed regrets after writing that female lawyers should "tone it down" and dress more conservatively in court.

Is it convenient to support a sexist? Liberal, progressive hypocrisy at its finest.
0 Replies

raprap

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 11:45 am
@coldjoint,
What's wrong Doperino? Can't handle a concept or a fact that doesn't completely agree with your rather limited and hateful world view?

As for Christians using the Name of Christ to kill--tell this to Holly Fischer---she looks like she is more than willing and able to kill in Christ's name--

Just look at that smile.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/screenshot-twitter-com-2014-07-06-14-09-11.png

I'll bet you dollars to donuts good ol' Holly is more than willing to burn a few children alive for apostasy--just like that old time religion.

Now cry and wine fer me ColdDope--and cry me a pink rivulet.

Rap
coldjoint

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 02:53 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
Can't handle a concept or a fact that doesn't completely agree with your rather limited and hateful world view?

I don't care what you think. The Christian doctrine says what it says. And Islam says what it says. What you think someone might do is different than what people are obligated and commanded to do.

What you did was deflect the question because you are just another arrogant blowhole among the many here.

Quote:
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2014.07.07 (Baghdad, Iraq) - A Fedayeen suicide bomber in a packed Shiite district sends seven souls to Allah.
2014.07.06 (Paira, Pakistan) - Two adulterers are executed by conservative family members.
2014.07.06 (Tana River, Kenya) - al-Shabaab gunmen invade a village and murder at least twenty residents.
2014.07.06 (Baghad, Iraq) - A Shahid suicide bomber takes out four cafe patrons in mid-bite.
2014.07.05 (Salah il-Din, Iraq) - ISIL bombers kill four children.
2014.07.05 (Yala, Thailand) - The owner of a Buddhist grocery is shot in the head at her store by militant Muslims.

* Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request.

Please post the Christian organized terror groups that killed in the last couple of days. I'll wait.
raprap

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 03:26 pm
@coldjoint,
Like most of ColdDopes large mouth, small brain blabbling requests finding referenced examples of American Christian violence take about 5 seconds to refute. This latest took much less than that.

10 worst examples of Christian or far-right terrorism

Rap
coldjoint

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 03:36 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
10 worst examples of Christian or far-right terrorism

Not one of those had the backing of any Christian church or leader. Salon is liberal rag read by sycophants with no mind of their own. Try again Blowhole.

And which one of those happened in the last two days or will be repeated with different victims tomorrow.

Oh McVeigh, himself, said his religion was science.
raprap

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 03:46 pm
@coldjoint,
Mine were examples of right wing Christian Fundamentalist violence in the United States. And ColdDope calling a Salon a
ColdDoperino wrote:
liberal rag read by sycophants with no mind of their own
is pretty bold for someone who mindlessly echoes the conspiracy ridden right wing press.

As usual ColdDope a sentient rebuttal to the 'pink cry me a riverlet' took less than 5 seconds.

Your slipping badly Coperino---check your meds.

Rap
coldjoint

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 03:54 pm
@raprap,
Krap Krap

I asked when those happened. Showed no church was involved and asked if people will die tomorrow? Islamists will surely kill tomorrow and with religious sanction. All you have is character assassination when who or what I am has nothing to do with the facts.

You are about as useless as a screen door on a submarine. Try responding with answers.
RexRed

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 04:00 pm
Michelle Obama Fights GOP On School Lunch Rules
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/05/michelle-obama-school-lunch_n_5559925.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular
raprap

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 04:06 pm
@coldjoint,
I guess
Doperino wrote:
screen door on a submarine
is pretty original for a ColdDoperino.

This response took less than a second---really Dude you need to check your meds

Rap
coldjoint

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 07:41 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
took less than a second

I am sure you could tell us everything you know in even less time.

Now, when is the next attack organized by any Christian church coming? And how many people will they kill? Islam will kill tomorrow.
coldjoint

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 07:53 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
Michelle Obama Fights GOP On School Lunch Rules

She isn't fighting the GOP. She is fighting school boards.
Quote:
After What This School Board Just Said, Every School In America Could Be Trashing Michelle’s Lunch Program

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/school-board-leader-goes-tremendous-rant-michelles-nutrition-mandates/#UYY7H5SbjQH6dkPf.99
Quote:

One school board president in Wisconsin recently weighed in on the restrictions, taking a few jabs at Michelle Obama in the process.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported that Muskego-Norway School District Board President Rick Petfalski wants the freedom to decide what is best for local students instead of receiving mandates from D.C.

“We believe that proper food nutrition and meal portion guidelines are best decided at a local level,” he maintained.

He is reportedly willing to forego federal funding for the opportunity to provide meals kids in his district are actually willing to eat. Under the existing guidelines, he noted that the district’s food service program was set to reach a funding shortfall of $54,000 – primarily based on sluggish sales of the unpopular meals.

If his district shuns the federal mandates, however, he said the department could actually reach a surplus of more than $7,000.

By leaving the program we will not be required to follow these onerous guidelines,” he explained, “pushed by and large by Michelle Obama who, last time I checked, has been elected by no one.

The Journal Sentinel noted that other area districts are making similar decisions.

A bunch of bullshit from a liberal rag and a welfare queen(Rex)
0 Replies