cicerone imposter

Thu 8 May, 2014 01:02 pm
ice brain, You're dumber than a fence post. At least a fence post has utility.
Baldimo

Thu 8 May, 2014 01:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You do realize that that security chief in question was a Libyan national? Are you suggesting we should be providing security for another countries officers and nationals?
coldjoint

Thu 8 May, 2014 01:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You're dumber than a fence post

Smart enough to source my posts. You are nothing but an old sycophant. It is not to late to change, after all passing away with some dignity would be nice. Your choice.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 8 May, 2014 01:10 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
You do realize that that security chief in question was a Libyan national

He doesn't even realize that Islamist attacks are not surprises, they are inevitable. And will continue until all the Middle East and northern Africa
are in the control of radicals(devout Muslims)

0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 8 May, 2014 02:17 pm
Quote:
BREAKING: House Votes for “Special Prosecutors” for Obama, the IRS

Something else for the DOJ to ignore.

Quote:
Just moments after voting to on the issue involving Lerner, House Republicans, along with two dozen Democrats, voted for a resolution that asks the Justice Department to appoint a special prosecutor to examine the question of IRS targeting on a broader basis.

Read more at http://conservativetribune.com/house-votes-special-prosecutors-obama-irs/#e1wv2S2KMMrvvcxJ.99
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 8 May, 2014 09:32 pm
@Baldimo,
Who do you think you are? I am a Republican and you wouldn't understand a Republican principle if it bit you on the ass. Name one. Explain states rights and how it applies to the ACA. You're no conservative, you're just a greedy bastard.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 8 May, 2014 09:38 pm
@Baldimo,
I voted Barrack Obama. I think a center right Democrat made better sense than a greedy, tax dodging corporate elitist and his Ayn Rand spouting economic lightweight twit from Wisconsin the home of one of my favorite Republicans, Fighting Bob LaFollette.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 8 May, 2014 09:46 pm
Jake Tapper to GOP Congressman: Why Didn’t Republicans Care This Much About 4,500 Deaths in Iraq?

Jake Tapper to GOP Congressman: Why Didn’t Republicans Care This Much About 4,500 Deaths in Iraq?
May 8, 2014 By Allen Clifton

To hear conservatives talk, you’d think that Benghazi was some massive coverup rivaling or worse than Watergate. While conservatives have had many conspiracy theories (my favorite being that Obama ordered armed gunships – already in the air – to stand down) they’ve all been repeatedly debunked. Now they’ve basically been reduced to trying to turn the talking points that were used by Susan Rice in the days immediately following the attack into some massive coverup that really nobody besides them cares about.

Oh, by the way, we’ve spent millions of the taxpayers’ money on these pointless hearings just so that Republicans can play partisan politics. Then again, Republicans have spent millions on pointless votes to repeal “Obamacare” so the party for “fiscal responsibility” seems to be eager to continue to prove their hypocrisy. Because nothing says “fiscal responsibility” quite like wasting millions of dollars playing pointless partisan politics.

And when it comes to Benghazi, it’s especially hypocritical of Republicans to fake this outrage over what happened there while mostly ignoring the over 4,400 Americans that died in Iraq because of George W. Bush’s lies.

Well, CNN’s Jake Tapper hit Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy, the chairman for the select committee for another Benghazi “investigation,” with the question many liberals have been asking conservatives.

“Republicans in general did not seem to have this appetite to find out what went wrong when incorrect intelligence was used to push the war in Iraq,” Tapper asked. “Do you see why some people might say, ‘Why is this more important than that war which resulted in the deaths of more than 4,500 American soldiers and countless innocent Iraqis?”

Exactly!

Shockingly, Gowdy didn’t answer the question.

more...

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/jake-tapper-gop-congressman-didnt-republicans-care-much-4500-deaths-iraq/
coldjoint

Thu 8 May, 2014 09:50 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
center right
http://www.acidpulse.us/images/smilies/rofl1.gif
bobsal u1553115

Thu 8 May, 2014 10:01 pm
@coldjoint,
What make you see otherwise?
0 Replies

RexRed

Fri 9 May, 2014 05:41 am
The same hillbillies who thought we should charge into Iraq think we need to starve grandmothers and eat ammunition for breakfast.
RexRed

Fri 9 May, 2014 06:23 am
Health insurance execs deal another blow to Obamacare 'repeal' crowd
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/05/08/1297740/-Health-insurance-execs-deal-another-blow-to-Obamacare-repeal-crowd?fb_action_ids=10203990738472699&fb_action_types=og.likes

Heath care insurers want to come clean and actually insure.

GOP says no.
Frank Apisa

Fri 9 May, 2014 06:33 am
@RexRed,
Good one, Rex.

Ahhh...great one, Rex!
0 Replies

Baldimo

Fri 9 May, 2014 08:24 am
@bobsal u1553115,
So you can't explain why you are Republican and instead call me greedy? Come on Bob you can do better than that. Give me a few examples of why you are a Republican. You are asking me for an explanation for your political beliefs? You made the claim, tell me why. If you can't answer the question then stop trying. I've explained myself but you, like others you seem to agree with, leftwing idealists, can't explain yourself and instead turn your anger on me.

Obama is a center left politician? In which world is this?

coldjoint

Fri 9 May, 2014 08:50 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
The same hillbillies

And the welfare queens want to make sure that money goes to them instead of defending the country and our national interests
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 9 May, 2014 08:59 am
http://www.ldjackson.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Government-Trust.jpg
Quote:

I have news for liberals and for President Obama. Not all Republicans are white or rich. I am white, but I am not rich. I was taught by my parents to be self-sufficient and to rely on no one but myself. I have raised my family in the same manner. Relying on the government to take the role of responsibility in our lives was never an option. It is my role to provide for my family, not the role of the government in Oklahoma City, or in Washington, D.C. I dare say our country would be far better off if more people felt that same responsibility.

As for the falsehood that Americans should trust their government more, seriously? Let’s see where we are at since President Obama took office. We have Benghazi, where four Americans died and the current administration obfuscated and hid the truth, in order to make certain they could have four more years in office. We have the IRS targeting conservatives because of their political beliefs. We have a Department of Justice, under orders from President Obama, deciding which laws they will enforce, or not. We have guns being ran into Mexico so they could be tracked back to Americans and possibly lead the way into restricting our 2nd Amendment rights. Conservative groups have been labeled as hate groups and possible domestic terrorists. Should I go further, or is that enough?

President Obama says Americans should trust their government more. I say, not a chance. The Democrats hold the White House, but it would not matter to me if the Republicans had moved in. Any administration that acts like the Obama administration has acted in the past five years does not deserve my trust. It’s as simple as that.

http://www.ldjackson.net/president-obama-americans-need-to-trust-their-government/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 9 May, 2014 08:59 am
@Baldimo,
baldimo asks:
Quote:

In the real world, of course. Which is, I realize, most emphatically NOT the world that conservatives seem to be living in.\

You should realize, but probably don't, for example, that Obamacare is modeled very closely on Romneycare, which is modeled very closely on a plan for health care reform put forward originally by the extremely conservative Heritage Foundation. Obama put a REPUBLICAN plan forward in an attempt to reach across the aisle to Republicans, who proved to be far more interested in making Obama a one-term president (How did that work out for ya?), than they were in actually making the US health care system work the way it should.

I'm not even sure I'd say he's center left. Center, certainly. You guys have gotten so far offshore to the right you're somewhere near the Azores and haven't the foggiest idea anymore where the center is.
Baldimo

Fri 9 May, 2014 09:02 am
@MontereyJack,
Oh boy, that excuse that the ACA was a Republican idea. Oh boy. I guess if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 9 May, 2014 09:02 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
for example, that Obamacare is modeled very closely on Romneycare,

Did they lie about Romneycare?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 9 May, 2014 09:03 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

So you can't explain why you are Republican and instead call me greedy? Come on Bob you can do better than that. Give me a few examples of why you are a Republican. You are asking me for an explanation for your political beliefs? You made the claim, tell me why. If you can't answer the question then stop trying. I've explained myself but you, like others you seem to agree with, leftwing idealists, can't explain yourself and instead turn your anger on me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAjX2aiX3PM
0 Replies