parados

Wed 7 May, 2014 03:11 pm
@coldjoint,
And you have **** for brains, Pinkie. Nothing new this week compared to last week or last month or last year when it comes to you.

You **** on the US Constitution and hate your country. It's what you do every day.
cicerone imposter

Wed 7 May, 2014 03:12 pm
@parados,
Unfortunately, ice brain has no idea what the Constitution is.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 7 May, 2014 03:15 pm
Is this so you can claim the President is under-serving the needs of Vets like me? Do you think we don't vote?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/t1.0-9/1508099_721981774502973_1520002209_n.jpg
0 Replies

Baldimo

Wed 7 May, 2014 03:16 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You going to admit you were wrong? Come on CI be honest...

You gave a BS answer to the Dems 4 year majority in The House.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 7 May, 2014 03:17 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
He would rather have a banana, and most likely where the sun doesn't shine.

I'm sure you'd know aaalllll about that.
cicerone imposter

Wed 7 May, 2014 03:20 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
ice brain knows more than that! His head is in that dark place where he has to contort in so many ways, it's a wonder he's still alive. LOL
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 7 May, 2014 03:23 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Re: bobsal u1553115 (Post 5657007)
You're a self proclaimed Republican? Why do you insist on lying? Wouldn't it just be easier to be honest and just admit you are a Democrat? I haven't seen one Republican stance you stand for. Whether it be "old school" Republican or not, what makes you claim Republican?

Name one Republican ideal I don't embrace. Seriously. I'd love to have one of you Tea Party evil little fucks tell me how I'm not a Republican.
Baldimo

Wed 7 May, 2014 03:37 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I asked you first. You claim to be a Republican but don't seem to show any sort of Republican values. Why don't you tell me what makes you a Republican. By the way, I'm not an evil little ****, I just don't buy your bullshit. Which is what I'm beginning to think you are full of.

If it makes you feel better, I'm not a Republican either. The difference between us, is that I don't claim it. You are what we refer to as a "false flagger". Sure it's a gang phrase but I think it applies here.
cicerone imposter

Wed 7 May, 2014 03:44 pm
@Baldimo,
What exactly are "republican values?" Please delineate them for me, because I'm at a loss based on their rhetoric and actions in congress.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 7 May, 2014 05:23 pm
@Baldimo,
The difference between us is I am a Republican and you can't/ won't admit you are a Teabagger. All I asked of you was to name one Republican precept I don't follow. One. How are my opinions on ACA, for example, not Republican?

You said I wasn't a Republican. You made the charge. You have to at least specify what makes me not a Republican. Then you get back it up with what you think is a Republican view contrary to my own.

You're so coy about what you are. What are you ashamed of?
bobsal u1553115

Wed 7 May, 2014 05:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 7 May, 2014 10:19 pm
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1005/816/original.jpg?w=600&h
0 Replies

RexRed

Thu 8 May, 2014 01:39 am
Cities and States Are Rethinking Outsourcing Deals
http://www.afscme.org/blog/cities-and-states-are-rethinking-outsourcing-deals
0 Replies

Baldimo

Thu 8 May, 2014 08:35 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I'm Libertarian. Do I support the Tea Party? I used to support them pretty strongly but they were co-opted by establishment Republicans and they started to drag the social issues into again. At that point there was no difference between them.

The establishment of the Tea Party was due to the bank bailouts and those of us like myself being upset that the govt would supply more money to the very people who helped sink the economy in the first place. We objected to "to big to fail". As I said later on, the main stream GOP joined the group and started pushing the same old social issues that I no longer agreed with. So I no longer support the Tea Party or the GOP. I'm a registered Independent now. Trust me I've been getting calls from the GOP and the Dem's asking me to support their parties. I refuse.

Instead of having me answer my own question due to your claims, I'm interested in how you claim Republican. I'm not judging, I really want to know what it is in your beliefs that make you claim Republican. Who do you vote for?

I voted Gary Johnson in the 2012 election. How about you?
Baldimo

Thu 8 May, 2014 08:38 am
@cicerone imposter,
CI you can't even give me a good explanation on why voting for the Dems is in my best interests. So spare me your questions. When you can answer some questions then I might answer some for you.

Did you admit to being wrong about the Dem's 4 year majority?
coldjoint

Thu 8 May, 2014 09:31 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
When you can answer some questions

I have asked a few times what is wrong with a smaller government, less taxes, term limits, individual and states rights, and a strong military. The Tea Party is about those things. I never get an answer.

Instead I get a list of names. Names like racists, bigots, and haters. None of them backed up by one fact.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 8 May, 2014 09:37 am
Quote:
CONFIRMED: Obamacare Numbers Are “Fake”

Exactly what won't this administration lie about?

Quote:
Following the above tweet, Townhall reports:

The screenshot in that tweet comes from a report prepared by America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) for Congress. It confirms that “many” of the sign-ups being celebrated as “enrollments” are in fact various iterations of the same person’s enrollment efforts. Phil [Kerpen] asks “how do you not even [de-duplicate]?”

The answer is pretty straightforward: The online “reconciliation” system that would perform this Herculean task through automation is still under construction – and may not be ready for months (beyond the eight months that have already elapsed). That’s why the administration’s enrollment statistics are useless in the aggregate. They just manufactured the largest-sounding number possible and heralded it as exciting proof that the “law is working” and the “debate is over.”

Much of the media blindly repeated the number, some going so far as to pant excitedly about an Obamacare “winning streak.” As we noted earlier in the week, the American people have obstinately declined to hop aboard that bandwagon

Read more at http://conservativetribune.com/obamacare-numbers-fake/#YWhfHkBuiDB2TziT.99
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 8 May, 2014 11:58 am
Quote:
Hillary Clinton Had the Chance to Make Life Difficult for Boko Haram. Guess What She Did.

Quote:
On May 4, Hillary Clinton tweeted about the plight of the captured girls. But the fact is, her own decisions paved the way for Boko Haram to be in a position to kidnap those girls in the first place. US law enforcement lost a crucial two years to fight Boko Haram, thanks directly to Hillary Clinton’s management of the State Department.

One question is, did Clinton refuse to designate Boko Haram a terrorist group to help build the Obama campaign’s “al Qaeda is decimated/on the run” line that it used in the 2012 election?

I think she did. Is there any proof? Enough for me given the repeated claims that Al Qaeda was hurting. Another group flourishing in Nigeria would not be good for Obamas re-election.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/05/08/hillary-clinton-had-the-chance-to-make-life-difficult-for-boko-haram-guess-what-she-did/
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Thu 8 May, 2014 12:55 pm
How come nobody was not able to stop this assassination of the Benghazi security chief?

According to the GOP, they must be hiding something. After all, it was a surprise attack.

Quote:
Gunmen assassinate eastern Libya security chief in Benghazi
Reuters
2 hours ago

BENGHAZI, Libya (Reuters) - Gunmen shot dead the intelligence chief for eastern Libya in Benghazi city on Thursday, a security spokesman said.

Two masked gunmen opened fire on Colonel Ibrahim al-Senussi's car as it travelled through the port city, said Ibrahim al-Sharaa, spokesman for Benghazi's Joint Security Room. He was taken to hospital but died of his wounds.

Car bombings and assassinations of soldiers and police officers have become common in Benghazi, where a suicide bomber detonated an explosives-packed minibus outside a special forces camp last week, killing two people.

Libya's weak central government is struggling to control armed groups, militias and brigades of former rebels who helped oust long-time leader Muammar Gaddafi in the 2011 civil war and who now refuse to disarm.

Most countries have closed their consulates in Benghazi and some foreign airlines have stopped flying to the city since the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans were killed in an Islamist militant attack in September 2012.
coldjoint

Thu 8 May, 2014 01:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
According to the GOP, they must be hiding something.

Source that says the GOP said that. Or are you just lying? .
0 Replies