MontereyJack

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 10:55 am
@coldjoint,
gee, joint, could it possibly be because there were something like a thousand guys with anarchic militia fantasies in camo with semi-automatic weapons showing up to "defend" Bundy in his defiance of court orders and the law, and his blatant ripoff of American taxpayers? Those guys were the danger, not the SWAT teams.
coldjoint

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 11:08 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Those guys were the danger, not the SWAT teams.

Did they fire on anyone? No. Also who did those armed citizens kill, as in cattle, or vandalize?
Quote:
and his blatant ripoff of American taxpayers?

How about the porous border not to far south from there. I would say the illegals cost far more to taxpayers.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 11:11 am
joint says:
Quote:
How about the porous border not to far south from there. I would say the illegals cost far more to taxpayers.

wow, you're really big today on non-sequiturs aren't you?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 11:12 am
Did the SWAT teams fire on anybody? No.
coldjoint

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 11:13 am
PLANTATION BREAK!!!!!
http://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Black-Conservatives-Fund-620x411.png

Quote:
Noting, “the lock that liberals have held on the black vote is slowly but surely breaking,” the PAC’s homepage states,

The Black Conservative Fund is committed to helping fund and elect black conservatives who are dedicated to spreading the message of true limited government and traditional values across our great land.

Are these people racists?

http://legalinsurrection.com/2014/04/black-conservatives-fund-pac-debuts-in-run-up-to-2014-midterm-elections/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LegalInsurrection+%28Le%C2%B7gal+In%C2%B7sur%C2%B7rec%C2%B7tion%29
coldjoint

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 11:14 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Did the SWAT teams fire on anybody? No.

Talk to PETA about that, cattle are pretty much people to them. By the way, the cattle were not carrying.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 11:21 am
The government gave Bundy 20 years, at least two court decisions, and defiance of many laws, of slack. And he just doubled-down. He brought all the chaos down on his own head. By this point, those cattle weren't his anyway. They belonged to the government. He got his just desserts for being an asshole and creating the whole chaotic situation. Too bad those mythical black helicopters don't really exist. If they did, they should just give the "militia" idiots a month or so to go back to their jobs they're in danger of being fired from for unauthorized absence, and swoop down some morning at 3am and cart the whole Bundy clan off to the slammer they so richly deverve.
MontereyJack

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 11:26 am
coldjoint says:

Quote:
Are these people racists?

No, just misguided. You, on the other hand, give a lot of signs that you have leanings in that direction. I mean, really, "fucknut"?
coldjoint

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 11:28 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
The government gave Bundy 20 years, at least two court decisions,

And the government could simply put a lien on his property and collect when it sold. Instead they try to make an example of someone, and had it backfire. Showing that people still value individual rights and despise big government.

Whether Bundy is right or wrong public opinion is squarely on his side. That you do not like people telling Obama to stick it up his ass really doesn't matter. And Harry Reids comments are helping either.
coldjoint

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 11:31 am
@MontereyJack,

Quote:
No, just misguided. You, on the other hand, give a lot of signs that you have leanings in that direction.

My leanings are not subject to your scrutiny or anyone elses. I have never said anything but that I am for equal justice, not manipulated decisions because of someones color.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 11:39 am
coldjoint says:
Quote:
My leanings are not subject to your scrutiny or anyone elses. I have never said anything but that I am for equal justice, not manipulated decisions because of someones color.

If you post something on a public forum, of course they are subject to my scrutiny, or anybody else's. American justice has not been equal for centuries, and still too often isn't. Minimum sewntences which have imposed harsher sentences for crack, used more by poor blacks, than for pure cocaine, used more by rich white folks, is one example. Differential traffic stops for DWB, "Driving While Black" are severall everyday instances. Voter ID laws are a third. "Equal Justice" in the USA is still too often tilted. Against blacks and other people of color.
coldjoint

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 11:48 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
. Against blacks and other people of color.

So crime statistics mean nothing? It seems Blacks have tilted the scale all on their own. Although welfare has helped to destroy their family unit. So blame the Democrats not the laws.

MontereyJack

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 12:06 pm
It's not crimes. It's the STUCTURE of "justice" and the law and the enforcement of rights which tilts the field.
0 Replies

RexRed

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 12:37 pm
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/10001511_856697034347648_1006248132958329300_n.jpg
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 01:00 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Prove your assertion first!

Which assertion? That lies from the past administrations do not justify lying now? Or that Obama lied about Healthcare so it would pass? Both have been proven already.

Quote:
The Obama Administration isn’t the first in American history that secured power through corruption.

However, it is very likely the most criminally corrupt administration in this nation’s vaunted history.

Its slick progressive veneer is slowly eroding to reveal its fascist intentions.

It must be stopped and individuals like Obama, Holder and their loyal lackeys must be driven from public life.

The only reason that impeachment proceedings haven’t been launched against Obama is because he’s black.

I will write next week about America’s first Affirmative Action Presidency.

Any of those.
Advocate

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 01:04 pm
@coldjoint,
What lies did Obama tell to make the ACA pass? I know that the right told lies to kill the law, but know of none by Obama to make it pass.
coldjoint

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 01:16 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
What lies did Obama tell to make the ACA pass?
http://www.acidpulse.us/images/smilies/bang.gif

You can keep your plan and your doctor. They (Obama)knew what would happen. If America knew, the law never would have passed.

I hope you understand that. You have a hard time believing Obama does anything wrong. And deny proof. Irrational.
Advocate

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 01:27 pm
@coldjoint,
The statement about keeping one's plan was made AFTER the ACA passed. Moreover, it was not a lie. This is written in the law, and it is not Obama's fault that the insurance companies cancelled the old plans because new insureds were entitled to the ACA improvements. Further, we are talking about a small percentage, mostly self-employed people, who might want an old plan. Further still, most of those people ended up with better plans under the ACA.
MontereyJack

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 01:28 pm
That statement was perfectly true for something like 98% of the U.S. population, at the least, and for most of the rest, it was only a very slight misstatement because some insurance companies decided they had to cancel the policy before rewriting it as essentially the same except including new new guarantees that Obamacare required, before reoffering it to the same orgiinal policyholder, who for the most part, according to the insurance companises accepted it. Not much of even a misstatement, let alone a lie when all was said and done. And the problem arose from the way the insurance companies handled it, not Obama.Hey, it's hard to get any kind of a statement that is correct for 98 percent'plus of the population.
Frank Apisa

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 01:30 pm
Advocate...Jack...

...you guys are trying to be reasonable with CJ.

I am assuming you do see the problem with that.

f.