coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 03:49 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
individuals and companies are paying their fair share of taxes

Why should they pay more? That is hardly fair. Percentages are fair. A flat tax is the only tax system that would be fair.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 03:54 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Why not publish a few pictures of you?

Frank I don't need to. I can tell you that I am brutally handsome, with a full head of hair. And dogs and little children and babies are crazy about me. All proven judges of good character.

Yeah, sure!

If you had any cajones...you would publish a picture.

If you had any cajones...you would write using your real name.

Mind you...I am not accusing you of having cajones. Wink
coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 03:57 pm

Quote:
Obama mocks Republicans: “There are still no death panels; Armageddon has not arrived”

Quote:
This, from a president, who has continually delayed the worsts parts of the law just so his political party will do better in the midterms. If he had left the law intact, millions upon millions more Americans in small and large businesses would have had their health insurance plans canceled, simply because they don’t conform to his redistributional standard. If he had left the law intact, insurance companies would not have been allowed to let people keep their formally canceled plans in the individual market.

He says Armageddon hasn’t hit yet. It’s only because he doesn’t have the guts to implement the law the way it was passed.

And he has the gall to mock Republicans?

What a damn fraud.

http://therightscoop.com/obama-mocks-republicans-there-are-still-no-death-panels-armageddon-has-not-arrived/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:04 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

I did. And when people found out my name they published my address and phone number. I received prank phone calls and mail, but I kept posting. Even a picture of my home was posted. They finally banned me.

So considering that, I would rather not. We don't always deal with adults on the internet. Although they were of age the emotional level was lacking. With a little research you can find out. or you could receive mail from the Amkon troll that is here.
Frank Apisa

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:22 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

I did. And when people found out my name they published my address and phone number. I received prank phone calls and mail, but I kept posting. Even a picture of my home was posted. They finally banned me.

So considering that, I would rather not. We don't always deal with adults on the internet. Although they were of age the emotional level was lacking. With a little research you can find out. or you could receive mail from the Amkon troll that is here.

Okay...you are correct...all sorts of people on the Internet.

I use my real name...just as I would if writing a letter to the editor. I post my pictures.

I've gotten lots of weird calls from my letters. I deal with it.

But I understand why some would prefer not to...and there truly is nothing wrong with that.

Thanks for discussing this in a reasonable way, CJ.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:38 pm
http://www.theminorityreportblog.com/2014/04/01/watch-congressman-says-house-has-enough-votes-to-impeach-obama/<br />

Quote:
Representative Bill Flores (R-TX) spoke at a townhall meeting recently and told the attendees that “if the House had an impeachment vote, it would impeach the president.”

By all means, go for it.
parados

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:40 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

By all means, go for it.

By all means, please. Show how out of touch with reality the GOP really is.
coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:43 pm
Quote:
Pelosi: Founding Fathers Wanted Obamacare Because of Job-Lock, Or Something…

Quote:
Those founders wanted “life — a healthier life — liberty and the freedom to pursue their happiness, not [be] job-locked, but having benefits that having health-care policies that are portable, they could be self-employed, be a photographer — they could start their own business, they could change jobs, they could reach their aspirations,” she declared.

Someone slip some LSD into Nancys botox.http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/acid.gif
http://weaselzippers.us/181417-pelosi-founding-fathers-wanted-obamacare-because-of-job-lock-or-something/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:45 pm
@parados,

Quote:
By all means, please. Show how out of touch with reality the GOP really is.

The reality is that if Obama was not black he would be gone already.
parados

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:49 pm
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

The reality is that if Obama was not black he would be gone already.

Oh please. On what basis? If you want to impeach because you don't like his politics then you are complete idiot. If you can't find a single crime that meets the definition in the Constituiton and yet you push for impeachment then you are complete idiot.

Let's face it TPP, you are a complete idiot.
coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:51 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Let's face it TPP, you are a complete idiot.

Oh Oh more names. The shill is angry.http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/rofl1.gif

Quote:
(1) Exceeding the constitutional bounds of the powers of the office in derogation of the powers of another branch of government;

That is one.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:55 pm
Quote:
(2) Behaving in a manner grossly incompatible with the proper function and purpose of the office
(3) Employing the power of the office for an improper purpose or gain.

These are very broad categories and can be successfully argued.
MontereyJack

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:55 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint says:
Quote:
Representative Bill Flores (R-TX) spoke at a townhall meeting recently and told the attendees that “if the House had an impeachment vote, it would impeach the president.”

Well, as long as we're dealing in hypotheticals here, if the House were elected by actual votes cast, instead of by gerrymandered districts rigged to favor GOP candidates, the House would NOT have a Republican majority to cast that vote, since Democrats got a million and a half MORE votes than Republicans in the 2012 elections. So we have a minority party getting all pissy and talking about impeaching a majority-supported President. Sorry, Bill Flores, FAIL.
coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:59 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
gerrymandered districts rigged to favor GOP candidates,

The number of votes are due to turnout, not districts.

Quote:
Gerrymanders Gone Wild
Dem congressmen oversaw Florida gerrymander, emails reveal

http://freebeacon.com/uncategorized/gerrymanders-gone-wild/
It cuts both ways.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 05:16 pm
The left at its finest.
http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/Screen-shot-2014-04-01-at-11.04.57-AM.png
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 07:59 pm
Quote:
Quote:

gerrymandered districts rigged to favor GOP candidates,

The number of votes are due to turnout, not districts.

Then why have the courts been involved with gerrymandering and put people in jail here in Texas for it?
coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 08:06 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Then why have the courts been involved with gerrymandering and put people in jail here in Texas for it?

Quote:
The new ACORN? Battleground Texas busted in voter registration scheme

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/02/20/the-new-acorn-battleground-texas-busted-in-voter-registration-scheme-101924
Why aren't these people in jail?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 08:20 pm
Quote:
The Most Un-American Speech Barack Obama Has Ever Delivered

Celebrating one party rule.

Quote:
Obama said that now that his law is the law of the land, it cannot be repealed. Also false. It’s unpopular even before the employer mandate kicks in, which is destined to cost tens of millions of Americans the healthcare that they now have. We have a system by which laws and even amendments to the Constitution can be repealed.

But the most ghastly aspect of the president’s speech was its celebratory tone. This president stood in the Rose Garden in the lawn of the people’s house. He used force to coerce Americans into doing what he wants for the sake of politics and power. An American president should never celebrate taking freedoms away from Americans. This president has, and he is pleased with himself for doing it. He basks in the applause of those who celebrate with him, as if it’s an achievement to use the full force of government to impose yourself on others.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/04/01/the-most-un-american-speech-barack-obama-has-ever-delivered/?utm_source=twitterfeed&amp;utm_medium=twitter
JTT

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 08:35 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
But the most ghastly aspect of the president’s speech was its celebratory tone. This president stood in the Rose Garden in the lawn of the people’s house. He used force to coerce Americans into doing what he wants for the sake of politics and power. An American president should never celebrate taking freedoms away from Americans. This president has, and he is pleased with himself for doing it. He basks in the applause of those who celebrate with him, as if it’s an achievement to use the full force of government to impose yourself on others.

Helloooooooooooo. Earth to whoever this space cadet is. Can you say patriot act, "you're either with us or with the terrorists", ... .

It is absolutely impossible for these blind Americans to open their mouths without revealing themselves as rank hypocrites.
RexRed

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 09:55 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I think you looked more like a zucchini. Smile