coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 12:42 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
hatred

Disagreeing and seeing liberal and progressive manipulation of people like you is hatred? No it is not Frank. Try again. And maybe throw in racist, bigot, and Islamophobe this time. All meaningless.
It just amounts to your hatred of different opinions. HATER!
anonymously99

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 12:47 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
HATER!

Is not a word.
coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 12:50 pm
@anonymously99,
Tell Frank.
anonymously99

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 12:51 pm
@coldjoint,
You're flirting with me.
coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 12:54 pm
@anonymously99,
Quote:
You're flirting with me.

No, let's call it welfare for trolls. Go back to your dead forum.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 01:00 pm
Quote:
According to a report from Wynton Hall at Breitbart, enrollments in Obamacare are being significantly overstated…

Probably more credible than anything from the Obama administration.
Quote:
Obamacare Real Enrollment: Just 1.7% of Uninsured Covered

Obamacare, the plan purportedly created to provide health coverage for the uninsured, has enrolled just 1.7% of America’s 48.6 million uninsured.

News of the disastrous numbers comes as nervous Democrats and President Barack Obama, ahead of the November midterm elections, did their best on Monday’s enrollment deadline to put a positive spin on the deeply unpopular Obamacare program. The latest Associated Press poll finds that Obamacare has now hit an all-time low approval rating of just 26 percent.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2014/04/report-obamacare-enrollments-vastly-exaggerated/
Frank Apisa

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 01:05 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
hatred

Disagreeing and seeing liberal and progressive manipulation of people like you is hatred?

You are filled with hatred...and seem intent on showing everyone on A2K just how much hatred consumes you, CJ.

Quote:
It just amounts to your hatred of different opinions. HATER!

I am very tolerant of different opinions...and actually seek them out.

You are not displaying a difference of opinion here, CJ...you are spewing anger and hatred in ways that seem bizarre.

And you are showing a great deal of small mindedness.

So that was why I commented:

Gotta wonder how he fits so much hatred into such a small mind!
coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 01:07 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
You are filled with hatred...

As you are filled with bullshit? Give it a rest Frank and go back to kissing ass. It is the only thing you do well.
parados

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 01:09 pm
@coldjoint,
I have to say, I love RW math....

Quote:
Obamacare, the plan purportedly created to provide health coverage for the uninsured, has enrolled just 1.7% of America’s 48.6 million uninsured.

... However, according to The New York Times, at least 20% of those never paid their premiums to activate coverage, leaving them uninsured. That drops the number down to 4.8 million.

In RW world 4.8 million is 1.7% of 48.6 million. You have to love the idiots that believe this crap and then repost it.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 01:09 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
You are filled with hatred...

As you are filled with bullshit? Give it a rest Frank and go back to kissing ass. It is the only thing you do well.

Hey...being filled with as much rage and hatred as you, CJ, doesn't make you a bad person.

Announcing it to the world the way you do...kinda makes you look foolish though.

Maybe you are doing it for the laughs.

Is that it?
coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 01:12 pm

Quote:
Yes, ObamaCare Kills Jobs

Look out another hate filled post.http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/rofl1.gif

Quote:
File this under “Not Exactly News.” Anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of basic economics understood that the complex and burdensome system of mandates in ObamaCare would impede job creation. But nothing is true until the “experts” say so, I guess:

The Republicans just got a big gift from the Congressional Budget Office: It’s going to be a lot easier for them to call Obamacare a “job killer.”
That’s because the budget office’s new economic report, released Tuesday, says the health care law will cause Americans to work fewer hours — enough to be the equivalent of 2 million fewer jobs in 2017.
The latest number is nearly three times as high as the budget office’s previous prediction, and it’s supposed to rise in later years to the equivalent of 2.5 million jobs in 2024. . . .
The projection will put the White House, and especially red-state Democrats, in an even more awkward position heading into November. Until now, they’ve mostly had to worry about stories of canceled health plans and, of course, the botched website rollout. Now they’ll need to figure out how to counter, or at least explain, the new CBO job figures.

There are two Americas. In one America, people understand economics. In the other America, people vote for Democrats.

It might help to read Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell. Just sayin’ . .

http://theothermccain.com/2014/04/01/yes-obamacare-kills-jobs/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 01:12 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Thanks, tomato man
panzade

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 01:24 pm
I'm sure there's others hiding billions in profits off-shore or in Switzerland...but it's downright discouraging when we're trying to extend unemployment insurance and SNAP programs.
Quote:
Caterpillar Inc. executives defended a tax strategy Tuesday that has saved the manufacturing giant billions in U.S. taxes. They got support from Republican senators, including one who said the company deserves an award.

Caterpillar has avoided paying $2.4 billion in U.S. taxes since 2000 by shifting profits to a wholly-controlled affiliate in Switzerland, according to a report released by Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich.

Levin chairs the Senate investigations subcommittee. On Tuesday, Levin grilled Caterpillar executives and their accountants at a hearing on the company's tax strategy.

"Caterpillar is an American success story that produces iconic industrial machines," Levin said. "But it is also a member of the corporate profit-shifting club that has transferred billions of dollars offshore to avoid paying U.S. taxes."
Frank Apisa

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 01:34 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Thanks, tomato man

Either of these any better?

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/frankapisa/100_1025.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/frankapisa/100_1088.jpg

panzade

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 01:46 pm
Fox News can't even produce a bar graph without bias
http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/HgSInapvG.rptsZwQWbCNw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTY1Mg--/http://globalfinance.zenfs.com/en_us/Finance/US_AFTP_SILICONALLEY_H_LIVE/We_Fixed_Fox_News%27_Embarrassing-37ca8b9ad9b42dcb62e484f1c1f41d33
JTT

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 02:00 pm
@panzade,
You know, Pan, bias, hypocrisy, lying, avoidance, not to mention some things much much worse just seem to be so American. Not right across the board, of course, but awfully widespread.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 03:17 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

No.
Frank Apisa

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 03:36 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

No.

Well...I didn't look like a tomato.

Why not publish a few pictures of you?
Advocate

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 03:45 pm
@panzade,
I watched some of the hearings today on this issue. Levin did a very good job. Unfortunately, the right could care less whether wealthy individuals and companies are paying their fair share of taxes. The right will block any reformation of the law that might raise taxes on the wealthy.
coldjoint

Tue 1 Apr, 2014 03:47 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Why not publish a few pictures of you?

Frank I don't need to. I can tell you that I am brutally handsome, with a full head of hair. And dogs and little children and babies are crazy about me. All proven judges of good character.