Baldimo

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 02:38 pm
@Advocate,
You provide nothing but BS to this discussion. Got any links to back up what you claim?

You are about 3 posts behind, get with the times or stop trying.
tontoiam

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 02:42 pm
@Baldimo,
You're kind of rude. Maybe that person is slow by nature. What if you were attacked with words. How would you feel.

Advocate is sincerely a generous woman.
tontoiam

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 02:44 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
The shill knows all

Says the dumbass.
izzythepush

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 02:49 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

It's so nice you want to keep people 2nd class citizens.

You want to disenfranchise them. You can't get more second class than that.
tontoiam

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 02:57 pm
@izzythepush,
I've always known you were a woman. You'll always be beautiful.
0 Replies

parados

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 03:05 pm
@Baldimo,
The ACA isn't a constitutional right. Voting is.
Baldimo

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 03:07 pm
@tontoiam,
I'm rude? Now that is laughable. I am only rude to those who are rude to me. Adcovate has a tendency to be extremely rude to those who are not from her side of the political isle.

I work off of the Golden Rule.
Baldimo

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 03:13 pm
@parados,
Now you are grasping at straws. I see how you are operating. You are playing the game of, what about this, or what about that, or what about this, to try and get around the debate.

Doesn't matter. It is just another aspect of society that requires ID. If they have ID to get insurance for the ACA, how come they don't have that same ID to vote?
parados

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 03:38 pm
@Baldimo,
So let me get this straight. You introduce the ACA and when I take us back to our earlier discussion then I am the one grasping at straws to try to get around the debate? Oh well. You can think what you want but it doesn't make it true.
coldjoint

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 03:55 pm
@tontoiam,
Quote:
Says the dumbass.

This has been a message from the "gender obsessed."
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 03:59 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Oh well. You can think what you want but it doesn't make it true.

It sure doesn't. And it is ironic you should say so.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 04:03 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
I'm rude?

Advocate and others are only imitating what they see.
Quote:
MSNBC Describes Paralyzed TX Candidate's 'Matchstick-Thin Legs'
"The simple sight of him in his wheelchair—matchstick-thin legs dangling in front of him as he maneuvers himself around—is enough to set him apart from the parade of conservative Republican white men..."

Rude and cruel.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/msnbc-describes-paralyzed-tx-candidates-matchstick-thin-legs#.UxoMhdLwxOB.twitter
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 04:11 pm
Do I recall a post about the DOJ staying out of local authorities business?
Quote:
Once again we see the principle reinforced: wherever the practices of an American school or business conflict with Islamic law and practice, the non-Muslim practice has to give way. There is never any compromise, any accommodation from the Muslim side; it is all one-way. And once again, Obama’s DoJ is ready to sue to force Sharia compliance upon a non-Muslim entity — in this case, the Philadelphia School District. One thing you can say about Obama: he is consistent. He sides with pro-Sharia Islamic supremacists every time.

Quote:
The U.S. Department of Justice has filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the School District of Philadelphia, claiming a rule regulating the length of employees’ beards constitutes religious discrimination.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/03/07/obama-administration-promoting-sharia-compliance-philadelphia-public-schools/
0 Replies

Advocate

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 04:43 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I'm rude? Now that is laughable. I am only rude to those who are rude to me. Adcovate has a tendency to be extremely rude to those who are not from her side of the political isle.

I work off of the Golden Rule.

I am rude to people (like you and coldshit) who have no problem denying the vote to elderly black people. I guess that is a weakness I have.
Region Philbis

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 04:47 pm

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1939446_10152031862541275_977511576_n.jpg
panzade

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 04:49 pm
@Region Philbis,
Oh those Hollywood Commies!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 04:51 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
I am rude to people (like you and coldshit) who have no problem denying the vote to elderly black people. I guess that is a weakness I have.

I don't know about Baldimo but I bet he has never stopped anyone of any color or age from voting just like me. And since the Democrats are these people saviours I think the onus falls on them. They keep them in poverty, with their policies, it is the least can do.

Ok Advocrap
?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 04:58 pm
@parados,
You jump around too much without addressing any of the previous points. It seems like you are trying to wiggle your way out of what is being said. The juke and jive, the old switcheroo.

So this is what has been established:
Guns:
An ID is required to practice your 2nd Amendment, a Federal and in some states a state background check are required to purchase a gun to practice your 2nd Amendment right, and according to you or pan, there should be someone outside my door when I leave my house to verify my ID. On top of that, there are additional restrictions and procedures that have to be followed in order for someone to practice their 2nd Amendment rights. This covers about every state in the country. Some states place additional fee's and steps that are required to practice your 2nd Amendment rights.

Voting:
You have to show an ID in some places to register to vote. You also check a box that says you are a citizen and sign the doc pledging that you are being truthful. At no time is a background check required, and you can even use a utility bill as proof of where you live. Although having a bill only proves that you live somewhere and nothing more. When you do go vote you are not required to show an ID, you only have to verify your address and sign something stating that you are voting.

ACA:
Illegal immigrants are not allowed to get coverage under the ACA. You have to show an ID and prove you are either a citizen or a legal immigrant. It has been said that you can use a student ID to obtain insurance via the ACA but a student ID is not an official ID and does not in any way prove citizenship since all schools will take students who are illegal immigrants. No background checks are required.

Am I missing anything? Just trying to keep track of everything that has been discussed so we are straight on everything we have covered.
coldjoint

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 05:01 pm
@Region Philbis,
http://www.colony14.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/101z.jpg
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 05:04 pm
@Baldimo,
You're the one ducking the facts.

Voter fraud is not a problem.
Any attempt to enforce unrealistic ID requirements is voter fraud through the back door.
It's all about disenfranchising poor people.
It's fascistic.
It's undemocratic.
It's downright criminal.